Final

This girl.

 

 A lot of Victoria x Sehun moment, get ready! ^^
The author's note will be in the next chapter, please read it. :) 

 


"Aigoo.." I breathed out as I stepped inside of the apartment with Taehyun in my arms. "Do you need help?" Luhan asked and locked the door. "Nah, I'm fine." I smiled and went inside of our room. It's good that we bought a little bed for the baby a month ago. "There you go.." I gently placed Taehyun in the little bed.
 
He didn't stop sleeping as I tucked him in and turned around. Luhan was standing there with a grin. "Can you believe this?" he asked and I shook my head while wrapping my arms around his neck. He placed his hands on my hips as he gave me a kiss. "Not in front of the baby, Luhan." I scolded him with a giggle and he jokingly frowned. 
 
"Guys are coming. Someone has some news." he said as I pulled away and made my way to the bed. I placed my bag on it while turning back to him. "Who? And what news?" I asked curiously and he shook his head. "Not telling you. But it's so exciting that you will flip tables inside of your head, baby." he said with his brows raised and I couldn't help but already feel happy.
 
"What about Taehyun? I want to spend time with him, though.." I said and Luhan chuckled. "You still will be able to. I mean you can have him with you in the room, I don't think we will be drinking. Well maybe some champagne." he said as he walked to the closet. "Okay, then it's fine." I smiled and he threw me a pile of my clothes. "Luhan, isn't it too revealing?" I asked as I looked at the dress.
 
"You're not pregnant anymore. I want to see you wear pretty dresses again, Yuri-ah." He said and I chuckled. "Well okay, Luhan-ssi." I said and he quickly ran to me, pushing me down on the bed and falling on top of me. "Did you forget or are you just teasing me? Knowing that I can't do anything in front of Taehyun?" he raised a brow that fit his smirk so well. "I don't know what you're talking about." I grinned smugly and gave him a kiss on his nose.
 
"Your voice when you talk formal to me, Yuri-ssi. It's y." he said and I chuckled, placing my hands on his chest and pushing him up from me. He collapsed next to me and placed his palm on his cheek, looking at me. "We're making another baby when the time comes, have some self control, hubby." I brushed the bangs off of his face and stood up from the bed. 
 
"Where are you going?" he asked as I was making my way to the bathroom. "There." I pointed my index finger at the door and he frowned with a pout. "Here." he pointed to the bed. "Let's rest before guys come. You even need it more than I do." he said and I shook my head with a smile. "No, I'm not tired." I said and watched how slowly he got out of the bed. 
 
he approached me and placed his hands on my shoulder. "I know you are---" he suddenly flipped me over in his hands and carried me bridal style on the bed. "--so just sleep. And let me sleep with you." he grinned as he lay down next to me and wrapped his arms around me, his chest touching my back.
 
"Should we just call, so guy would not come?" I whispered and felt how his smile stretched. He buried his nose deeper in my neck crook. "No, I really want to be alone with my babies, but it's something important that Sehun wants to tell you." Luhan whispered back and I frowned. "You're seriously not going to tell me what?" I asked him.
 
"Nu-uh.. I would just ruin the surprise." he said and I rolled my eyes while turning around. "I want to hug you too." I said and wrapped my arm around him. I felt how he placed his lips on my forehead and it stayed like this for more than two minutes. "Luhan?" I asked awkwardly and he chuckled, warm air hit my forehead. 
 
"You just turned around and my lips landed there.." he laughed and hugged me tighter. "I like it, but I want it to be like this.." he pulled me up a bit and with closed eyes placed his lips over mine. I smiled into the peck and closed my eyes as well. We stayed like this for awhile and then later heard the doorbell. 
 
Taehyun started to cry and I cursed whoever it was at the door. "Go get it, I will calm Taehyun down." Luhan said and I nodded getting of the bed. After quickly changing into the dress, I went to the door. "Oh, Sehun." I smiled and let him in. "Why are you alone?" I asked as I locked the door. He turned to me and I could see that he was nervous. "I need Luhan." he said and my brows furrowed in confusion.
 
"I'm sorry, Sehun.. You know that he's married." I joked and he sighed. "No. I really need to talk to him." he said emphasizing the word really. I nodded with a little pout and went back to the bedroom. "Sehun needs you. I think he's wants to steal you away from me." I said and Luhan chuckled. "Don't be jealous, I will fool around with him and then come back." Luhan joked back as I walked up to him.
 
"Give me my son." I smiled and took crying Taehyun in my arms. "Shh.. mommy's here.." I kissed his forehead and Luhan smiled. "Go, you cheater." I grinned and he lightly patted my . "I'll be back." he said and walked out of the room with his stupid grin. "You made my baby cry!" I heard him shout at Sehun and I chuckled.
 
Taehyun finally after a couple of minutes fell asleep. I placed him into his bed again and decided to go out of the room. "You're growing up." I saw Luhan patting Sehun's back while hugging him. "Bromance or romance?" I smirked and saw their surprised expressions. "Nomance." Sehun said and I narrowed my eyes at them while pointing my index finger.
 
"You guys---" I glanced at Sehun then Luhan "--are suspicious." I said and they both chuckled. "What are you talking about?" Sehun wrapped his arm around my neck and laughed. "You. Arm. Off." Luhan said through gritted teeth and Sehun quickly pulled away. "Heh, like a dog who's protecting his owner." I said and walked to the kitchen with them behind me.
 
"Maybe I'm the owner who's holding my puppy's leash firmly." Luhan smirked and I glared at him. "Are you saying I'm a dog?" I placed my hands on my hips and they both laughed. "You called me a dog first, Yuri-ah.." Luhan said as he came closer. "I said like a dog.. you said you are the owner." I pouted while making myself coffee.
 
"Sorry for hurting your feelings.." he said and then saw what I was doing. "You didn't have coffee for almost 10 months.. are you sure? It will be bitter." he said and I shook my head with a smile. "It's okay, I love coffee. Sehun, do you want a cup?" I asked and he nodded. I teasingly stuck my tongue out for Luhan and prepared another cup of coffee.
 
"When are others coming?" I asked as we sat at the kitchen's table. "Like in an hour." Sehun replied and I nodded, taking a sip of my long-waited coffee. "Oh, FU!" I exclaimed because of how bitter it felt. "Told ya.." Luhan sang smugly and I slammed his arm lightly. "He's such a jerk, Sehunnie.." I pouted and Sehun chuckled while Luhan smirked.
 
"Then you love such a jerk like me." he said and I nodded. "Sadly.." I fake a sigh and we laughed. After an hour, as Sehun said, we heard a doorbell. Luhan went to get it while me and Sehun stayed in the kitchen. "Heyyyy!!!" we heard Victoria's excited voice and Sehun's hands started to shake. I chuckled at his reaction and saw that he didn't even tasted his coffee.
 
"Drink some coffee. That should help, it always used to help when I was around Luhan." I said and he raised his brows. "That's why you always drank it?" he asked and I nodded. "Hey, are you hiding from us?" Lay's head popped out in the kitchen and I stood up going to him and giving him a hug.
 
"I feel like cheating since Luhan isn't here.." I chuckled while pulling away. Lay placed his hand on my shoulder and gave me a flirty look. "I'm happy to be the one you're cheating with." he joked and we both laughed. Then I went to the living room and hugged Kai with Victoria. "We brought food." Kai said with a grin as he pulled away.
 
"Good, because we have none." Luhan laughed and Sehun with Lay came in the living room as well. "LET'S EAT." Sehun said and walked to Victoria, whispering something into her ear. I smiled at how close they were and walked to Luhan, helping him with food.
 
 
Auhor's pov.
 
"LET'S EAT." Victoria turned to Sehun with a soft smile as he walked to her and whispered. "Maybe we should wait with the news." her smile fell, but she tried not to look too disappointed. She was so excited to tell everyone, especially Yuri, that she's pregnant and that she's finally with Sehun. She knew that not only Yuri, their ultimate shipper, but others too would be happy for them.
 
"Fine." she sternly said and walked to others, helping around. She couldn't help, but feel a bit angry. A week ago when Yuri was still in the hospital Sehun told her that Luhan knows. She said it was okay, but she wanted that Yuri would know too. Without Sehun, she didn't have anyone to talk to about this. And since her dongsaeng was pregnant she could ask about things and she thought that finally she will be able to, but no..... Sehun had to chicken out.
 
"Wah... I'm so hungry." Yuri smiled and sat down, others did the same. "Where's Taehyun?" Kai asked while taking a plate and a pair of chopsticks. "In the room, sleeping." Luhan said with a smile and started placing food on the plate for Yuri. Following Luhan's actions, Sehun did the same for Victoria.
 
But when he was about to give her the plate he saw that she was already eating from her own. *Is she mad?* he asked and sighed quietly, he knew that she was. "So.. uh, what's new?" Luhan tried to start a talk, but Sehun shook his head for him, saying that not now. "Nothing much. After Victoria moved in our apartment, nothing happened." Lay said and Yuri's eyes widened.
 
"What? When? How come I didn't know?" she questioned while looking at Victoria. "I wanted to tell you, but you were sleeping then when we told Luhan. Luhan probably forgot, right oppa?" Victoria asked, driving some nerve into Sehun for talking sweetly to him. "Yeah, I did. Sorry, Yuri." Luhan chuckled as he realized what Victoria was doing.
 
"Kai oppa, do you want more kimchi?" Victoria asked with the most charming smile and Sehun hated being the youngest in the room, well except Yuri, he was still older a couple of months. "Sure." Kai said as he stretched his plate in front of Sehun's body towards Victoria, making Sehun lean back.
 
He watched how Victoria placed kimchi on Kai's plate and a growl escaped his lips. "I want some too." he said trying to get some attention from her. Kai gave him a smug smirk. "Get it yourself, she's not a slave." Kai said and they all except Sehun laughed. "Can we talk?" Sehun whispered to Victoria who gave him a confused look.
 
"About what? We're eating now." she whispered turning around from him and starting to eat her food again. "Should we listen to some music?" Yuri asked and everyone nodded. Luhan got his phone out of his pocket and some soft music that calmed everyone down. It formed a peaceful mood so Victoria turned to Sehun.
 
Giving him a small smile she mouthed. 'It's okay.' But Sehun frowned in anger and the next action of his surprised Victoria. He suddenly when no one else except her was looking grabbed a glass of lemonade and spilled it over his shirt. "Oh, snap.... look at this.. I'm so clumsy.." Sehun said as he stood up.
 
"Huh, what happened? I just looked away for a second.." Yuri asked dumbfounded. "Let's go I will give you a towel." Yuri was about to stand up, but Luhan held her down. "Victoria can do it, you're still tired after taking care of Taehyun. Would you mind, Victoria?" Luhan looked up with an innocent smile. 
 
She sighed, he knew that something was wrong as well. "Sure. Rest, Yuri." She said as she grabbed Sehun's wrist and dragged him inside of the bathroom. "Wipe yourself off." she said and crossed her arms over her chest.  "I don't care about it. I want to talk to you. Now." he said seriously and she sighed.
 
"About what? About how excited I was coming here? About how much I wanted to tell everyone and about how broken I felt when you said no?" she said with tears b in the corners of her eyes. He quickly cupped her face and wiped the tears away. "I didn't say no.. I just said not now.. " he said with a warm smile and she pushed his hands away.
 
"Why not now, Sehun? You don't want this?" she asked placing her hands on her belly. His eyes widened after what she said. "Are you crazy? I want this as much as you do!" he raised his voice but not too much, so others would hear. "So why don't you want to tell them?" she asked choking on the little tears. *I want to, but you have to wait.. I'm more nervous about what I want to do after we tell them..* he sighed.
 
"I do. But I'm not ready.. this is not just about telling them, okay? This is more than that.." Sehun said holding her both hands in his. She looked up. "You're not ready?" he was surprised to see her angry expression. She harshly pulled her hands away and punched his chest. "For the whole week I was preparing you for this!" every word rose her tone up.
 
"So now you--" she poked his chest with every word. "--are going to tell them. With me. Us together." she said with a stern look and he kind of was scared of her pregnancy temper, she seemed to be much scarier than Yuri. "Do you understand that?" she asked and he nodded, not really having a choice. Then she smiled. "Good. Because I love you." she cupped his face and crasher her lips on his. 



 
"What's taking them so long? Maybe you should get him your shirt, Luhan." Yuri said, feeling uneasy as Victoria and Sehun didn't come back for ten minutes. "It's okay." Luhan said with a grin and she stood up. "If you won't do it. I will." she said and went to their bedroom, to get Sehun one of Luhan's shirts.
 
But as she was in the room Victoria and Sehun came back. "Everyone! We're pregnant!" they announced and Kai with Lay stood up. "WHAT?" Lay shouted with wide eyes and ran to hug Sehun. "You rascal!" Lay patted his back while hugging him. Luhan stood up as well as he went to give a hug for Victoria. "Finally, I though I was going to die because of not being to tell anyone." Luhan whispered and pulled away.
 
"Wait, that's why last week you----THAT'S WHY YOU DIDN'T DRINK WITH US!!" Kai pulled Victoria for a hug and Yuri walked out of the bedroom. Dumbfounded, she looked at everyone giving hugs to everyone and frowned. "Did someone die?" she asked walking towards them and tossed Luhan's shirt to Sehun.
 
"No, but someone new will come to our family." Victoria grinned and patted her belly. Yuri raised a brow and glanced at Luhan. Realization suddenly hit her. "NO!" She exclaimed with amused smile and looked at Sehun. He nodded his head. "OH MY FREAKING COFFEE GOD!!!" everyone laughed as she shouted and hugged Victoria tightly. 
 
"Come here, you bastard!" she grabbed Sehun's hand and pulled him in the same hug, not letting Victoria go. "I'm so happy for you..." Yuri started crying and Sehun chuckled after the hug broke. "But we're not naming her Yuri or Luhan since you didn't name your baby Sehun." he said and Yuri slapped his upper arm lightly.
 
"So you knew---" she was about to glare at Luhan, but everyone heard crying in the other room. "Omo, I woke my baby up!" Yuri exclaimed and ran to Taehyun. "I will go and talk to her, okay?" Victoria asked and Luhan nodded. She walked inside of the room and saw the sweetest thing ever, she couldn't stop waiting for her to be in Yuri's place.
 
She was holding Taehyun near her chest as her lips were on top of his head. Slowly swinging her body to sides she calmed him down. "This is so sweet.." Victoria walked closer and Yuri smiled. "Well, now, in no time, you will have the same thing." she said and Victoria nodded. She watched how Yuri placed Taehyun back to his bed. 
 
"How many months?" Yuri asked and Victoria rubbed the back of her neck. "Four." she said and Yuri's eyes widened. Victoria thought that she was about to scream, but no. "Wow.. what did you do to hide your belly? You don't look like you're pregnant." she said and lightly touched Victoria's belly. 
 
"I used sweaters. And this is the reason why I moved in their apartment. I would get sick sometimes so Sehun insisted me to move in. He helped a lot." she said and Yuri suddenly got curious. "Did you feel your baby kick yet?" she asked and Victoria nodded. "The first time was two weeks ago." she said and chuckled.
 
"Yah... I was still pregnant." Yuri said and heard how guys laughed. "Let's go before they do something stupid." Yuri said and Victoria nodded. Bus as they walked out they saw Luhan throw a pillow at Sehun. "What are you doing?" Luhan turned to Yuri and pouted. "He said that they will be better parents.." he said and Yuri glared at Sehun for a moment.
 
"I'm sure it's not true." Victoria patted Luhan's shoulder, but gave a secret wink to Sehun. "Yeah, so let's sit down. I was only joking." Sehun said, playing along and everyone nodded. They all except Sehun, who stood in front of Victoria, sat down. "What are you doing?" Lay asked and Sehun grinned.
 
"We didn't tell you something.. There is something more." he said and Victoria looked up confused. He just gave her a smirk. "Me and Victoria are engaged." everyone's eyes widened. "What? Since when?!" Victoria asked and suddenly Sehun kneeled on his one knee. "Since, uh..." he got a little box from his pocket. 
 
"Will you marry me?" he opened the box, revealing a beautiful ring. Victoria froze for a moment before tears escaped her eyes and she hugged him tightly. "YES!" She exclaimed into his ear and he chuckled. "Since now." he said and everyone clapped. "Woah.. this is so sweet.." Yuri hugged Luhan, because of the love urge.
 
"I need to call someone!" Victoria pulled away after her finger slipped inside of the ring and she took out her phone from her pocket. "Who?" Kai asked and she wiped her joy tears away. "Yebuseyo?" Sehun panicked as he heard Kris' voice through the speaker. "Oppa, I'm pregnant and I'm getting married." she announced and for a moment there was dead silence. 
 
"Who is he?" Kris asked calmly and Sehun gulped. "Hyung.. it's me." he said. Dead silence again, before Kris yelled. "YAH, YOU SEHUN OR WHATEVER!!! You just wait before I get to Korea! I'm getting on the next fight! I will show you! How dare you touch my sister!!" Kris yelled and Yuri chuckled, she knew he would react like this.
 
"Oppa, I love him." Victoria said to the phone quietly, a bit shy. "Oh, then..." Sehun raised a brow of how the tone changed. "Brother-in-law!" they all face palmed hearing Kris' excited voice. "I'm going to be a freaking uncle!! Hehe, good job!" he said. "What do you mean good job?!" Victoria exclaimed and everyone laughed again.

 
 
After ending the call Victoria smiled at Sehun and looked at Yuri. "I hope you can help me." she said and Yuri nodded, taking Luhan's hand. "We will help you, don't worry." she said and Luhan nodded. "I just had a great idea.." Lay suddenly said and everyone turned to him. "If they have a girl... your kids could get together." he said and Yuri with Victoria smiled. 
 
"I thought about that the first time when Sehun saw Victoria." Yuri said and everyone laughed once again. The evening continued as hours passed and the guests decided to leave. "Bye, see you tomorrow, okay?" Yuri hugged Victoria as guys said their goodbyes as well. "Bye!" Luhan waved his hand before closing and locking the door.
 
He turned around and saw grinning Yuri, who was walking backwards to their bedroom with a grin. He followed her and smiled when he saw her near Taehyun's bed. "You don't need to check on him every two minutes." Luhan said and she looked at him behind her shoulder. "I know... but I just can't keep my eyes of his little face.. Besides, I think he's hungry." she said and he shrugged his shoulders. 
 
"Feed him then." Luhan said with a soft smile. She took Taehyun out of his bed and decided to feed him. After doing that, Luhan patted the bed and she got in with Taehyun in her arms. Luhan wrapped his one arm around her shoulder and kissed her temple. "Isn't this just perfect?" he asked and she nodded while looking at their little son. "It is, Luhan." she said as she placed her head on his chest.
 
The three of them lay on the bed. Yuri in Luhan's arms and their baby in Yuri's. The moment was wonderful for everyone. The little baby was the only one that wasn't sleeping and looked at his parents. He felt happy while looking at their soft facial features, it calmed the little guy down. 
 
Since then in Luhan's and Yuri's life everything was perfect. Not just because they had each other, but as well because this little boy in Yuri's arms was always with them. 
 
They both were never alone again. 
I'm sobbing so hard....