Jealous.

This girl.

"Are you ready? The car is already waiting." Luhan nagged around me when I was packing my stuff. "So let it wait. It won't die, right?" I tried to joke but he just rolled his eyes.

No, we're not moving out. We're going on a vacation. All of us.

"Besides, Sehun isn't ready as well, right?" I smiled at Luhan who frowned. "Do you want to be like Sehun?" he pouted and I started laughing at his question. "Well.. he is handsome and tall.." I said and giggled. When I turned around and placed my bag on the bed so I could zip it I felt a couple of arms around my waist.

"Then, what about me?" he placed his chin on my shoulder. I could feel his breath hitting my neck and his grip tightening around my waist. "Luhan is cute." I said and he squeezed me harder. "Okay, okay.. Luhan is pretty." I kept on teasing him but he took it as for real.

He suddenly spun me around and grabbed my shoulders. His forehead went on mine, while he gazed at my eyes and I did the same. "Luhan, what are you doin----" He didn't let me finish as his lips started mine. "L--mmm--han.. t-mm ca--mmm-- car.." I talked between small moans but then I felt another presence next to us, but Luhan seemed not to care.

I looked at my left through a corner of my eye and pushed Luhan quickly. Lay was standing and observing our kissing as it was some art. "What are you doing
~..?" He sang with a teasing tone. "oh, I don't know.. Baking cookies, I guess." Luhan said annoyed for interrupting and wiped his lips with his thumb.

"Lay, why are you in my room?" I asked not even caring. "The driver said if we don't go now.. we have to pay more. So let's go." Lay said and went out of my room himself. "You too." I pointed at the door for Luhan. "Me.. W-wae?" He acted innocent and that he didn't understand. He would have probably me if he have stayed. But it's not if you enjoy it, right?


He walked to the door but stopped in the middle of it. I went to the doorway and gave him a little push but then he turned around. "Just tell me that I'm not just cute or pretty." He pouted. I rolled my eyes but his pout went bigger and bigger. "Luhan is annoying." I chuckled before closing the door.

"Hey why do you say it like I'm not here? You should say that I'm and not Luhan..!" He complained behind the door. "Fine! You're annoying!!" I shouted back with a giggle.

"no, I'm not."

"Yes, you are."

"no"

"yes"

"Yuri-ahh!!!" He whined like a little baby.

"See, you're annoying." I said with a little bit of seriousness. "But I like it." I added because I knew he might be mad or sad.
And I was right.

When we were already in a car. I was seated next to Luhan and Lay. Next to Lay there was Sehun and Kai was at front wiht the driver. Luhan was sitting there with non-stop pout, frowning and crossing his arms as tight as he could. Actually that was cute.

"Luhan.." I called him sweetly next to his ear. I saw that he wanted to talk since he was talkative but he wanted to prove something, but what? "Luhan, stop being like this." I said and sat at the same position as he was. "Where are we going anyway?" I asked. Guys planned this, I didn't even knew.

"Since, that boy is not talking I will tell you." Sehun cleared his throat. "Las Vegas." Suddenly Luhan spoke. I turned to him with wide eyes and a smile. "Jinjja?!" I exclaimed not believing this guy. Where they really taking me there? "Jinjja." Lay said and patted my head. "But we are going to be there only two nights." Kai commented with a sad expression.

"But why... Las Vegas?" I asked confused. It was weird how they wanted to go that far but I wasn't really objecting, I like traveling. "You'll see." Everyone except Luhan smiled evilly.
"Luhan.. why?" I turned to him but he was still the same. "I won't talk to you for now." He said and that made me confused. Was he really mad or what? "Then why did you talk when I asked where are we going?" I narrowed my eyes at him. He was still not talking. "He wanted to see your happy expression. It was his idea." Lay said. "Then why didn't you tell me that, it's so sweet." I hugged still not talking Luhan.


"Fine. I will go there to a bar when we get there, find myself a new husband. Who talks to me by the way.. And I will marry him. Today! I heard there is that kind of thing.." I bit my lower lip while thinking but I saw all of the guys' eyes going wide. Then it hit me.

"That's why you're taking me there, right?" I asked Luhan with a smile. "What are you talking about?" He snapped back, like I wouldn't know my Luhan. My childish Luhannie..  I started chuckling but then sat back at normal position. But maybe, just maybe I'm wrong? Then I would be the one who will tell him to do it? Oh no. Or maybe he wanted to make it a surprise?

"About the bar." I lied to him and actually saw a revealed expression of his. "Sure." Lay answered for him and wrapped an arm around my shoulder. "Since, he doesn't let you maybe I will. Just sleep." He smiled gently. I glanced at Luhan for a second and he wasn't looking but the veins on his forehead trying to explode showed me that he wanted to kill Lay. I though he was about to yell or what but no. No reaction, at all? Well fine with me it's not like it means something for me. Sleeping on Lay's shoulder is the same as sleeping on Donghae oppa's.

I placed my head on Lay's chest as he grinned and his arm went on my waist now. I positioned myself for a more comfortable position and closed my eyes. I actually could hear Luhan right now mentally screaming. But it was his fault that he let me do this. I would sleep on his chest if he would have just said one word.

And I was already thinking that he didn't care but then another hand slipped behind my back and caught my right side. I was dragged to Luhan's and my head automatically crashed on his chest. "I don't like it." He said simply, not looking at me, but his hand that was placed on my waist told me how much he didn't liked it. His grip was strong and firm but every time I look up at his face it's so angelic and soft. That's what he wanted to know.

I leaned to his ear, kissing behind it softly and whispered. "Luhan is manly." he actually was surprised and turned to me.


When he realized but I actually said he grinned widely and kissed my lips. "Yuri, too. Is manly." He said and now I frowned. I was serious and he jus.----- aish!

"So annoying." I went over to Lay again but Luhan was still holding me so he dragged me back. Now his both arms were around me. "Let me go." I said even though I wasn't mad. "I don't want to." He said and pulled me closer, like that was possible. i just gave up and crashed my head a little bit stronger on his chest. "Oh, sorry. Didn't meant to" I said sarcastically and heard guy giggling around us.

"Yuri, you can still change your mind. I'm still waiting." Sehun said and laughed. "Maybe I will." I whispered so only Luhan would hear. He suddenly punched Lay's arm. "HEY! What was that for?" He whined while rubbing his arm. "transfer it to Sehun." Luhan said and his hand went back on my body.

"Yah! I was punched because of you!!" Lay shouted and punched Sehun's arm. "Ow..." Sehun started to whine and punched Kai. "Why me??!!" Kai whined as well. "You've been sitting there pretending not to know us.. Talk!" Sehun said and I chuckled. It wasn't only Luhan who was like a kid. They all were...




 



"Wake up." Someone was shaking me. "Wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up, wake u-" "FINE!" I shouted annoyed. "Are we there?" I asked. "At the airport, yes." Kai, it was Kai who was shaking me. "Where's Luhan?" I asked. "He went to buy our tickets with others. Don't worry you will se your husband in no time." He teased.

"He's not my husband.. Yet." I said and got out of the car. "Right. Yet." He said and we started walking with luggage. I was looking around as if I could actually see Luhan but no luck.
We walked in the airport with a lot of people. "Do you think they're lost?" I asked worriedly still dragging mine and Luhan's bags. "Don't worry, I don't think the three of them are so stupid." Kai chuckled the same as me.

But when we walked a couple of steps more someone grabbed my bag. "Yah---" I wanted to shout but when I turned around Luhan's smile flashed me. "Luhan." I smiled widely as well as he took the bags out of my hands. "How can you let her carry something." Luhan glared at Kai for a second. "So, do you want me to carry 5 biggest bags?" Kai pouted and handed Sehun and Lay their bags.


"Kajja. Our flight is in an hour. We are lucky." Sehun said and started walking by himself first, as we followed him. "How many hours are we flying?" I asked, curious. "About 13." Luhan said. "Well, it's 12 hours and about 30 minutes." Lay commented. My lips formed into an 'o' and I nodded. "That's .... long." I said and all of us laughed.

"Don't worry. We're going to be there tomorrow in the morning. So you can sleep." Lay said and smiled. "you're not scared are you?" Kai teased me but I just pouted. "The truth is... I am." I said with my head hanging low. "Aw.. Don't worry maybe Luhan can help you with that." Sehun who wasn't speaking said and giggled. "Sehun! Shut up!" Luhan hissed as everyone now was laughing except me and Luhan.

"Why are they laughing?" I asked Luhan, confused. "I'm scared too." Luhan said not looking me in the eyes. "That's fine. Don't worry." I said and took his hand even though he was holding my bag with it.


The only thing that left to do now is check up... I couldn't keep my nerves in myself even thinking about some kind of women touching Luhan.. How can she? Now was Lay's turn and then Luhan and me..

Lay seemed pretty calm, he even enjoyed when she touched his thigh or back. While I was frowning thinking that Luhan would like it too.  Lay was done as he passed the metal detector. "Clean!" The worker shouted. "I'll show you clean." I muttered all angry as Luhan went over to her.

I narrowed my eyes as the women, (who was actually not that old!!!!) moving around him, touching him. But then my blood started boiling as her hand went over his abs. *they are mine!!* I shouted in my head and bit my lower lip.
I wanted to go there pull her hair, kill her or something and I finally realized how Luhan felt when others touched me. I know it didn't mean anything, he did too. But the feeling is not good. Damn it.. it's so not good.


Then I looked at the guys who were waiting behind Luhan with their stuff and they were laughing.. They saw me getting mad.. I will be teased to my death. Then right at that moment when that worker touched Luhan upper hip, he smiled..

HE SMILED. HE FREAKING SMILED.

I groaned and rubbed my forehead in frustration of how I saw him just now, enjoying. I gave him my death glare but it seemed that he didn't saw it.

Finally, the worker was done. I put my index finger on my lips for guys who probably wanted to tell Luhan what just happened. 'don't tell him.' I mouthed as they all nodded.

I went over to that women and my eyes didn't left her every move. I was so angry.. I couldn't breath properly and right now the thought that I'm scared of flying left my mind. I just wanted to kill her, slowly, painfully.. Am I obsessed??..............


"Ok, Clean!" She shouted. That was quick. When she checked Luhan..... ohh that bi*ch. She on purpose did that!!! She on purpose checked Luhan longer!!  I took a deep breath while taking my luggage and went over to guys.

Lay was giving me a thumbs up, Sehun was holding his laughter, Kai was winking at me and Luhan.... Luhan was smiling, the same way he smiled at that women. I wasn't mad. I was jealous, please understand me. You all saw his pictures and how handsome he is. There probably wouldn't be a women who wouldn't throw herself at him.

"Let's go." Luhan wrapped his arm around my waist. "Could you carry my bag? It's heavy." I said not wanting to touch him now. He nodded in surprise. I was surprised as well as how I reacted but I didn't wanted to yell at him or something so avoiding his touch for now is the best..


We got in the plane, found our seats. It was three seat in a row so me, Luhan and Sehun sat in one and Kai, Lay and some old women was sitting in front of us. "I can't believe that you're scared." Sehun laughed a bit. He was sitting next to the window because.. well, I would have probably asked to stop the plane if I would look outside while flying.

"Can I sleep on your shoulder?" Luhan asked but without waiting for my answer he placed his head on it. But then the view of him and that worker played in my head.



"No, it's heavy." I said and shrugged his head off. He looked at me in surprise, shock and confusion. "What?" I asked. "Why so cold?" He pouted and leaned in, to kiss my cheek but I moved my face away. "I'm tired" I lied. "No she's not. She's jealous you pabo." Sehun shook his head with a sigh. "Why would she be jealous?" Luhan rolled his eyes.

"Well maybe that worker at the airport will tell you." I said and took my phone out of my pocket, trying to pretend that I'm calm. "That's why? You're jealous of her?" He started laughing but suddenly a voice told us to buckle our safety belts. We did as it said and the plane started moving..

I grabbed onto the both armrests and bit my lower lip.. I closed my eyes but then a hand landed on mine. I looked at Luhan still a little bit mad and tried to shake it off. "Please." I softened up after he pleaded with his trembling voice. I nodded and his fingers interlocked with mine quickly.

We both held onto each other hands tightly almost not letting blood reach the tips of out fingers but when finally the horror passed and we were flying normally it loosened. "I'm sorry if you were jealous." He whispered while placing his chin on my shoulder. "I know how it feels." he added.  "You smiled at her." I pouted.

"So what? It's not like I wanted it's just because I'm polite." He explained but it didn't help. "So when you smile at me... you're just being polite?" I asked. He chuckled into my neck. I closed my eyes tightly trying to hold my smile. "You're not mad.."He poked my sides.

"Yuri-ahh.. you're not mad at me, right?" He asked with a grin while tickling my sides. I still didn't open my eyes. If I did. I would probably just smile like a crazy.

Luhan's pov.


"Stop being mad." I ordered playfully as she didn't budge with her pout. Then suddenly I noticed a couple looking at us. They were smiling widely. I did some eye contact with them and they gave me some advice but they wouldn't have worked, she's not like everyone.

But then they gave me a sign to watch them and I did. They started showing me some tricks about women. The guy pulled his girl closer, slowly while she gazed at him. He even slower moved closer to her lips. I thought that the kiss was going to be as gentle as the moves but now. It was rough and y.

When they pulled away from each other I nodded my head and gulped before turning to Yuri. "Yuri-ah.. open your eyes." I said but she didn't speak. I looked at another couple who was mouthing 'just do it.' I gathered all my strength and my arm just went behind Yuri's back. I unbuckled my belt even though I was scared like a chicken and pulled her closer. She opened her eyes.

"What are you---" She stopped speaking when I moved my face closer the same as the guy from before did. She gulped and bit her lower lip. THAT'S IT. I quickly pulled her closer as our lips sealed into a one. She responded. Her hand went over my neck and deepened the kiss. She seemed not to care that we were in the plane.

I her bottom lip asking for entrance and she let me in. I explored with my tongue as she suddenly smiled into a kiss. I pulled away slowly, not forgetting to bite and pull her lower lip.

She was smiling, but her arms went down from my neck to my waist. She loosened her belt, so it would be more comfortable, buckled my belt and rested her head on my shoulder with her arms around me. She looked up at me and said "I'm not mad. I love you." I smiled. "I love you too." I said as she closed her eyes.

*please say yes, when we come to Las Vegas..*

 




Curious about Las Vegas? muhahahaha!!



Please comment. And I want to say that our Chanyeol is coming in 2/3 chapters, waiting?



And my lovely readers.... please don't leave me. I'm sorry for updating this late.... Please be understanding.
Here y Kris for you!! Don't leave me. :{