The cat is out of the bag.

This girl.

I hugged Sehun so he could feel that I'm his friend and I won't do anything to hurt him. EVER.

"You're going to be okay?" I asked him when I stepped back. "Yeah, yeah..Just don't h..-" "I won't hurt Luhan. I swear.." I smiled. "Pinky swear?" He stretched his pinky finger at me.. "are you kidding me right now??" I laughed. "Pinky swear to me, Yuri." He insisted.

"fine.." I sighed at his
childishness but it was cute. We pinky swear. I saw him smile. It was like he was sure, I won't brake it.



---



Luhan didn't come out of his my room for the day. It was already dark outside. I went to the door and knocked. "Are you mad?" I asked. There were no answer of him. But then I remembered that there was no lock in my room. So I just pressed the door knob and went in. I saw him in my bed sleeping peacefully. "You shouldn't be jealous of some stupid kiss..." I whispered and kneeled down to his face. "You shouldn't even be jealous.." I fixed the blanket that he was covering himself with, removed his bangs from his eyes and stood up. I was about to go, but he grabbed my hand. "Don't leave.." He muttered. "Luhan, let go.." I tried to remove his hand. "No.." he pulled me to himself making me sit on the bed.  "You and your fake sleeping again.." I rolled my eyes. "Let go of me.." I shook my hand but that didn't help, he was still holding it. "Can you be by my side, just for now?" He asked. "What?" I got confused as always.

"Come here.." He pulled his hand above his head and that made me fall onto his chest. "Luhan.." I backed away quickly, but he was still holding my stupid hand. "Don't be so shy.." He smiled. "I'm not asking for you to kiss me. I'm not even asking you anything dirty. Just lie down here." he said and patted the free space beside him.


I hesitated, but then I realized.. What will happen if I do so? Nothing, right? Right.
I placed my head on the pillow besides Luhan's head. He turned to me. Our noses were just a couple of centimeters away.  I closed my eyes.

Then I felt his hand around my waist. He suddenly pulled me to him. The next second I knew I was under the blanket with shirtless Luhan.



WAIT!!! SHIRTLESS?!


"Yah!!" I started punching his chest.. "OWwww.. it hurts.." he frowned playfully. "Let go of me.." I slapped his hand. "No. I don't want to." I kept on punching his chest, but that didn't seemed to annoy him or anything. He was smiling at me so I stopped.

"Why are you smiling.. It's creepy.." I said. "You're so adorable, when you act cute." He said and giggled. "Luhan.. I'm really uncomfortable now.. Could you uncover me.. Or put a shirt on.." I closed my eyes to stop myself from staring. "You can look. When will you get another chance.." He smirked and grabbed my hand.

I felt six bumps on my palm.. *DID HE???* I opened my eyes and saw him holding my hand on his six pack. "You're crazy.." I said and got my hand away.. "But you hesitated and you liked it didn't you? Like when I kissed you. You liked it." He chuckled. "You heard me when I said that I lied??!!" I looked at him with my eyes wide. "You lied?" He got surprised. "Wait.." I rolled out of the bed when he loosened his grip around my waist.

"You didn't hear it.?" I got confused. "What?" He scratched his head. "That I lied about the kis..-" I shut my mouth when I realized that he didn't knew. *STUPID! STUPID! STUPID! STUPID!* I shouted in my head. "You lied about that?" He smiled. "NO.. it's not what.. AHHH LUHANN.. COVER YOURSELF!!" I shouted when he sat up and the blanket fell on his laps revealing his six pack. "Cover them.!" I shouted and buried my face in my palms so I won't see them.






"Them.??" Luhan laughed. "You call my six pack them?"

 


So here you go. Chapter 25 :] You like it?



I will update on Friday. Wait for it. ^^

Love you all ♥

umm.. D.O?

Nighty night then.. ^^