"I kissed him"..

This girl.

"mmmm...." you woke up in the morning and released lovely sound. "Did you wake up, already?" Luhan heard you.."Ne.." you said still a little bit sleepy. "Come out, today we made you breakfast. " he said "A little later" you said but there was no respond. You had to get out of the bed and dress up. You put on simple shirt and shorts and went out with your messy but y hair and no-makeup face.

"You look different" Kai said as he looked at your face. "Because it's my bear face.." you said "eat this." Luhan placed a plate with eggs in front of you. "Seeing you like this, there's nothing special in you when you're without your mak..." he didn't continue because you put your chopsticks in his mouth with food. "if you don't have anything good to say, don't say anything.." you looked at him and took your chopsticks out. You started eating. Guys looked at you. You indirectly kissed him.... "Who made this?" you asked with a smile "Me." Luhan lifted his hand. " it's so good." You laughed. "but I don't think eating eggs every day is really that good. I will buy something tasty today " you said and guys started smiling. "by the way. Where's Sehun? " you asked when you noticed that he wasn't there. "In his room. That rascal is still sleeping." Lay said and looked at Sehun's room door. "By any chance... Does he have a girlfriend?" You asked and all guys choked on their food. "What?" Luhan asked "Do you like him? " Kai smirked "Why do you ask?" Lay looked at you. "it's just.. His rules are.. I mean I think so. " you said "I think you like him.." Luhan said with disappointed face. Then you heard your phone ringing in your room. You ran to take it and went outside again. "Hello, oppa?" all guys were looking at you. "YAH! WHY AREN'T YOU AT WORK???!!! I CAME TO SEE YOU TODAY.!!!" your brother was shouting through the phone. "Yah!! Why are you shouting!!? What work? Today is Sunday.." you said "Today is Monday.." Lay said "WHAT?!" you were panicking.. "okay, oppa wait for me.. I will be there in 20, no 10, no in a second..." you said and hung up. "!" you shouted and ran into your room..
"What's happening.??" Sehun went out of his room. "I think she's late for her work.." Lay said. Guys were staring at your door.

When you came out after 10 minutes everyone looked at you. You looked definitely different than before.. You got your hair up, you wore a dress and the makeup was done perfectly just in 10 minutes. "Sorry, I'm super late.!! I will eat my breakfast when I come back!! "you were talking while putting your heels on. "I had. to bee there at 8 o'clock.. It's freaking 10 o'clock... Damn it..." You ran out. "Does she have a key??" Sehun asked "Noup." Luhan replied.


"OPPAAAA!!!!" you shouted when you saw your brother waiting for you in the market. "Why are you ing late?' he asked "long story" you said and ran to ask your boss for forgiveness.

"What did the boss said?" Donghae asked "he said if there will be another time, I'm fired.." you looked at him with sad face... "oh... sweetie." he hugged you because he knows that you are always late for your work. "I need to work" You went to change a cashier who had to work two hours longer because of you. "Sorry" you bowed to him. "Why did you came?" You asked Donghae who was watching you work. "I missed you.." he said "And the real reason?" you asked "Okay, okay.. I found you an apartment." he said "Oppa.." "wait. wait don't say anything.. it's really big.." "Oppa, I already moved." You interrupted him. "Ah.. jinjja? where?" he asked "let's go there after I'm done with work. Go now. I'll call you. " you smiled. "FIne.. make sure to call me" he waved at you and went out of the market..

The cashier who you made work two hour longer came two hours later. "Sorry" he imitated you. "ha ha you're so funny." you said and went to change your shoes. from work shoes into fabulous Louboutins. "Oppa? I'm done, come and pick me up. " you called Donghae. "Understand. I'm near there, So wait for me outside." he told you and hung up.

After 10 minutes he was there. It was a little chilly outside. "You're shivering.." he said and quickly took of his jacket. "it's okay" you said. He still gave you his jacket. After a couple of minutes silence he asked you "Where do you live?" "it's near. Don't worry." you said. "But.. Oppa don't be shocked when you find out." You warned him. "About what?" he asked "I live with other people.." you said "so what? As long as it's not guys. I'm okay." he said and saw your worried face... "Actually.. it's just guys. 4 of them... " you said without looking at him "WHAT?!" he shouted "WHAT WERE YOU THINKING???!!!!!" he was still shouting. "don't yell at me.." you said and the tear because of the wind fall down your cheek. He misunderstood that. He thought you're crying because of him shouting. "Sorry.. Sorry.." he hugged you. It was better for you because of that tear. He wasn't shouting anymore.. "Ah.. oppa. let's go here. I need to buy some food." you said and came in the store taht was near. "Are you their slave or something?" Donghae asked you. "don't be silly. I said myself that I'd buy something delicious." you explained. "Mh.." he was totally not agreeing with the fact about 4 guys. *what will happed when he meets that ert Lay?* you thought.. 

Finally when you were already at the red door of your apartment Donghae said "I really want to meet those guys" he smirked. You knocked on the door. "Finally. We were waiting.. oH?" Luhan stopped talking when he saw a guy standing besides you. "Luhan, meet my..." "boyfriend." Donghae interrupted you. "aH.. Come in.." Luhan faked a smiled. "Oppa... what are you doing??" you whispered to Donghae. "Playing with them.." he smiled. "Where's your room?" Donghae asked you in front of Luhan. "Right here." you laughed. Both of you went in. "Did she bought something delicious?" Lay came out of the bathroom "Yeah.. a tall guy with cool hair.." Luhan said and went to teh kitchen. "What?" Lay didn't understand what he said then he saw you and Donghae going out of your room. "That's how i live oppa." you said and saw Lay. *damn it* you thought. "Hi. I'm Donghae.. Her boyfriend." they both greeted each other.. "I'm Lay.. " he introduced himself. "I like this one better.. He told me his name, not like that one.. " Donghae smiled. " AH... OPPA!" you raised your voice a little. "listen, baby girl, I have to go now.." He said "so you're not worried anymore.?" you asked him.. "I'm not. I know you can fight.." Donghae lied. "she can???" Lay asked and looked at you.. "Yeah... I know karate, hapkido and kung fu.. " you lied along with Donghae. "Okay, bye, Yuri.." Your brother kissed you on your forehead, you smiled. "Bye.." you opened the door. "He is your brother isn't he?" Lay asked after Donghae left. "OH?" you were surprised when he understood that "otoke? How did you know??" You asked him with wide eyes. "A boyfriend would have kissed you on the lips.. And you both look the same.. " Lay laughed. "Why do such a thing??" Lay asked "I don't know, he said he wanted to play with you guys.." You smiled. "Yuri.. Did you buy something? " Luhan came from the kitchen."Ah. That's right." You ran into your room and went out with two bags. "here" you eye-smiled "I'm going to change my clothes and then make you something delicious, okay??" You continued while handing Luhan the bags.

When you came back with short shorts Lay and Luhan couldn't take their eyes of your legs. You went in the kitchen to look what you can make. They both sat at the table and watched you cook. "what's going on?" Kai came "oh.." he saw your shorts. "Wae??" you turned around. "Nothing.. Do you need help?" he asked "if you can... then yes." you said. He came closer to you and listened what he needed to do. After telling him everything you turned the music on. When you were washing vegetables your was going right, left, right, left.. When accidentally you bumped into Kai's . "Ahh.. joesonghabnida." you bowed.. " it's okay." he said and smiled. you got shy. Lay and Luhan was watching you two and got jealous. "here. Taste this." you stretched out your hand with some samgyupsal. He mouthed up your finger while looking at you. You chuckled because it kind of tickled. "How is it?" you asked when he released your fingers. "hmm.. matda!!" he smiled at you. "Then it's good." you chuckled. "I can't watch it.." Luhan said and went into his room. " Me too.. I feel like vomiting butterflies.. " Lay said and did the same.


"We're done!!" you and Kai shouted. When Luhan and Lay came they saw what you both made.

And of course some side dishes.. "Looks delicious!!" Luhan his lips.. "Uhh.. let's eat faster." Lay said "Wait!! Where's Sehun. ??" you asked "in his room." Luhan said while sitting at the table "We can't eat without him.." you said  "Sure we can" Lay said."Well. I won" you said and went towards his room door... *don't go into my room. Ahh jinjja his stupid rule...* you thought. *i don't care, it's for good.*. You came in. "hm? Sehun..." you said when you saw him with his headphones on, sleeping so cutely. You came closer and went on your knees  to face him. *he's so adorable..* you thought.. "Sehun." You poked his cheek.. "Sehun..." poked again. He suddenly started to open his eyes. "what are you doing here??" he took of his headphones still not moving his head from the pillow.. "Me and Kai made some food.." You said "Did you read my rules??" he asked you. He seemed to be pissed that you woke him up. "Ne.. But you can broke one of my rules then." you said "Aish... " he his left side to face the wall. "Ahhh.. jinjja.! Get up.!" you started poking his back.. "So annoying, get out..." he said "why do you hate me???" you asked "I don't" "then what's wrong.? " you asked "I don't want to tell you, second rule." he said "Aish...If you won't get out of your room now. I will..." you stopped talking "you what ?" he sat up. "I will kiss you" you smiled "I'm counting to three.." you said. "what?" he just looked at you, he didn't believe that you would do it. "One.. Two.. "with every number you leaned more. "Three.." You leaned a little faster "Okay, okay..." he placed his hand on your lips to stop you. You just eye-smiled. You both went out of the room. "Finally..." Luhan said "we were freaking waiting for you two..." Lay sighed "Let's eat now.." You smiled at them.


During eating Kai said "now if I think.. she's the only one, who managed to drag Sehun out of his room.." "That's right.." Lay looked at you. "What did you do? What's your secret??" Luhan asked "I kissed him." you simply said and kept on eating. Guys were looking at Sehun now.. "Only my hand..Aishh.. jinjja." He said  "Yes, only.. " you said "you look disappointed." Lay said "no. His hand was so sweet. Like a candy.." You chuckled. "You have a boyfriend." Luhan said "WHAT?" Kai got a shock. "What's wrong with your reaction?" Sehun asked "I thought you like me..." Kai said "Yah. That guy. He's not her boyfriend." Lay said "then?" Kai got confused "oppa.. brother." Lay explained. "bwo?? then why did he??" Luhan asked "to play with us.. But I saw him kiss her forehead and I knew the truth.." "Fo.. fo.. forehead??" Kai's jaw were open.. "Again.. what's wrong with your reaction?" Sehun repeated. "Let's just eat..Later you will get my rules, boys." you said and did and evil laugh.


"Okay.. So now... here look at this.." You handed each of them a paper with rules. "They all the same" Kai said when looked at Luhan's and Lay's rules. "yep. I don't want much as you see." you said "why are mine different??" Sehun stood up and asked "Because..Just because. Make sure you do them" you said and your phone ringed. It was a foreign number. "Hello?" you picked it up "How is my daughter doing? hahah" "APPA!!!" you shouted so happily. "Did you miss me, my daughter?" he asked you.. "Ne, appa.. pogushipta..." you said with a lovely tone. "haha... my daughter sure knows how to make me happy." your dad said "when are you coming back, appa? " you asked "I have a week off now, should appa come back to see his daughter?" he asked you.. "NE!!!! Hurry and come, appa." you felt tears going down your cheeks, but you were still smiling. Guys looked at you with weird looks, they didn't understand why are you so happy. But Kai and Luhan were kind of sad because they haven't seen their parents since, well Luhan since the car accident and Kai because he ran away he didn't had guts to face his parent anymore.. "JINJJA?! JINJJA? JINJJA?!!" You were so happy about something your dad said. "You're really coming home tomorrow??" you asked "Ne, Yuri. I will see you tomorrow. Go to sleep.." your dad said "bye, daddy.." you said and did the kiss sound. "Are you okay??" Sehun got worried when he saw your face get so red.. "AHH..." you shouted from happines and hugged Sehun tightly... After that You ran into your room and started searching for a perfect dress for a meeting with your dad..

"Found it!!" you smiled at it. After that you set your alarm clock and went to sleep. Guys were still thinking about their rules and why did you hug Sehun.

Lay, Kai, Luhan.

  • Don't be erts.
  • Don't leave the toilet lid up.
  • Don't come near to my room without knocking.

Sehun's

  • Don't freaking hate me.
  • Show some emotions.
  • Don't hide yourself in your room.


    Do you like it? Comment and subscribe.!!! ♥