I have to hold my tears..

This girl.

When Luhan went out of the bathroom he saw Kai in the kitchen making breakfast. "Why are you up so early??" Luhan asked. "Because I want to do something for Yuri on this day. She refused me to her to the funeral." Kai said without looking. "She did the same to me.!" Luhan whined. "YOU ASKED HER?!!" Kai glared at him. "Yes. Because I know she needs someone to be there for her." Luhan said. "I know you had the same thing in your life, but that doesn't mean it has to be you, you know??" Kai went closer with the spatula in his hand. "But that doesn't mean it has to be you either.!" Luhan smirked

"Why are you freaking shouting so early in the morning??!!" Lay went out of his room angrily glaring. "He.. Oh?" Kai stopped talking when he saw you sneaking out of Luhan's room. "Yuri-shi?" Lay looked at where Kai was looking. "It's not how it looks like." you faked a laugh. "Why is everybody so noisy today??" Sehun went out rubbing his eyes. "She slept with Luhan." Kai said still looking at you with disappointed look. "You think about me this low?" You asked. "YAH!! am I that bad then?" Luhan shouted at you. "Aissshh..." you sighed and just went to your room, you didn't care what they think about you anymore.

When you were in the room guys were arguing. "Why the hell did she sleep in your room???" Kai asked "Yeah... why?" Sehun was confused. "Did you two...?" "Enough!!!" Luhan stood up as he shouted. "Stop imagining things. We didn't do anything. I wish we had.... But no. She was scared of thunder, you pabos.!" Luhan shouted. "You wish you had?" Sehun asked with his sad face. "That's not the problem now." Lay said "Why did she come to you, not us?" Kai asked. "Well actually I found her crying here. She was kind of hallucinating about her father, she thought I was him." Luhan said. "That's it." Sehun said and went towards his room. "Where do you think you are you going?! We still need to kill this bastard!" Lay shouted. "I'm going with her to the funeral." Sehun turned around."She wouldn't want you to go. She refused me and Lu.." "I don't care. I see that she needs someone. You do the same.!" Sehun went in his room. The guys smirked but after a moment of thinking they did the same.


After 30 minutes when you already had to go to meet your brother you went out with your black dress on and saw 4 guys waiting for you. Yes, with their suits on.

Are they awesome or what?


"Why are you all?" you wanted to ask. "Well we decided to go with you." Lay smiled. "I know you refused Kai to go." Luhan looked at you. "and I know you refused Luhan." Kai said. "And I think you will need someone. Maybe some super 4?." Sehun smiled. "Fine." you sighed. *as if there aren't enough people to ask me if I'm okay.How can anyone ask me that???* you thought.

"Ne oppa? Oh you're here? Okay we're getting down." You hung up. "He said he's already waiting outside and there's my cousin with him. So.. you will have to squeeze yourself in the car." You smiled
"Is it revenge or something?" Lay asked when you were going down in the elevator.

"Is that your cousin?" Kai pointed at the guy who was standing in front of Donghae's car. "Yes." you nodded. "Oh Yuri-ah!!!" your cousin smiled and waved at you. "Kris oppa!" you shouted and ran to hug him since you haven't seen him in years. "you come to visit me just when my dad passes away.." you changed your expression to sad one. "Now now. Let's not be sad." he smiled. "They all are coming?" Donghae got out of his car. "yes." you nodded. "I think we will squeeze then, huh?" Kris asked and smiled again. "Then get in." Donghae said.
How the hell will they fit in the car?? The four of them would have just sat like yesterday when you went to the club, but now? There are 5 of them.


You want answer to that?? Hahah.. Luhan had to sit on Lay's knees. As you started going Kris looked at uncomfortable Lay and laughed a bit by himself. "Oppa. You're so mean.." you looked at him, but  yourself you were hiding that laugh. "Yuri, you just should have sat on my knees." Kris said and you both laughed.  "I thought about that, but I wanted to see this." you pointed at Luhan and Lay. "Yah!" Luhan whined. "Don't worry, it's not too far away." Donghae said. Luhan sighed in relief. "Just 1 and a half of hour.." Donghae continued and brought laughter to all of them except  Lay and Luhan.


"Donghae...." you said after half an hour. "Yes, sis?" he looked at your uneasy expression.. "Are you okay?" he looked at you. Then he let go of the wheel with his right hand and your hand which made you mad. "Are you actually asking me that? Are you the same like everyone??" you shouted. "I'm sorry.?" he said-asked. "I want to pee!! stop somewhere when you see a market or anything.. Aishh.." you sighed. Guys in the back giggled with the word 'pee'.



After Donghae stopped at the gas station you got of the car and so did the guys. When Luhan got out he stretched his legs after sitting in one position. "Can't we change seats?" Lay asked. "Sure. Do you mind sitting on one of his knees?" Donghae asked you. "Sure, no problems, just sit however you like I will comeback in a second and." you ran to the bathroom that was in the little market. And guys did rock-paper-scissors.

When you came back with ice cream in your hand you looked at the car. Lay was sitting near the window. "I guess I'm sitting on you?" you asked. "Wait that sounded a little bit..." you laughed. "Sis, could you add some fuel? I'm too lazy to get out." Donghae asked you. "Sure." hold this." you handed your ice cream to Lay through the window. You started adding fuel and watched the price to go up. "Oppa. do you have money?" you asked Donghae. "Kris said he will pay." Donghae laughed. "I did not!!" Kris shouted. "Here." Lay handed you his wallet. "Bwo? You wan to pay?" You took his wallet. "Don't do this Lay." Donghae got out of the car. "No oppa. he said he will pay. It's fine, right?" you looked at him. He was confused since he thought you'd refuse his money. You while muttering something went to pay.


You came back, opened the door to the car and sat on Lay's knees after handing him his wallet.
"Thank you" you said as you take your ice cream from him. Donghae started the car and you all headed for the funeral. Everyone was waiting there, even your crying mother.

"Umma.." Donghae hugged her. You looked at your mom and felt sorry. You held her hand "Mom. Don't you dare to cry anymore. Dad wants to see us happy. " you said. "You poor girl, how much you loved your father.." your mother let go of Donghae and hugged you instead. "I should just have died instead of him.." your mom said with trembling voice. "Umma!" you shouted at her when you backed away from the hug. Everyone was looking at you..


When you had to give you your speech you stood there for a couple of seconds looking a your dad's picture on his grave.  And then you smiled brightly and started your speech.

"My dad." you started "He wants for me the best. He wants for me to smile. He's the best man I ever known in my life. There are no one like him. He took care of me when I was scared" you looked at Luhan. "when I was sad or depressed. He knew me too well as a father. He was my friend. I told him all my secret and every time I meet him I'd say I love you daddy.
But when he came back to Korea this week and we meet up in our special place.
In a coffee house that me him and my brother use to go." Donghae caught your eyes, he was already crying. "He got a call and he needed to go to sign some documents in his company. He was about to get in his car, but he saw my sad expression. He kissed my forehead and said 'Don't be sad. It's not like it's the last time you see me' unfortunately it was.." You felt something in your throat as the tears fell down to your cheeks, but you had to continue even if it means to talk with trembling voice of your.
"And you know what? I was sad, I almost went crazy, I didn't believe that he's gone when my brother told me in the hospital. I knew he's still alive. And with that I'm right. He's here.." you touched the spot where your heart was as your mom did the same thing "He's watching me now, saying all these thing about him. I will be able to talk to him, no matter if I receive the answer or not. I don't care about that. I love my dad. I will always love my dad and I know I wasn't in one sided love with him. He loved me too. I love you daddy.."


You looked at his picture for the last time, when your brother came and hugged you.
Luhan wasn't holding his tears back too. He was crying his eyes out. You saw him and realized he is crying because of his own parents. "Luhan. I have to go." you let go of your brother. Donghae nodded. You went near him and when he saw you he looked away and wiped his tears off. "Don't hide it." you turned him around holding his shoulder. "But please, just for now, don't cry?" you looked at his eyes. "If you're going to cry, I will too.. And I just talked about my father not wanting that.." Luhan nodded and hugged you. "I'm sorry" he said.
"Yuri?" Kai poked your shoulder. "Yes?" you turned to face him as you let go of Luhan's waist. "That was beautiful." Kai smiled. "Thank you." you lightly hugged him.

You and the guys stood there and listened to other people's speeches about your dad. Then you looked at your shoes. Your heels were sinking into the ground because just yesterday it rained. "Should we change shoes?" Old lady approached you from behind. You looked at her. You saw pity in her eyes. "It's probably uncomfortable with these shoes." she said "it is, but no worries." you smiled and turned away. "I bet I could get anything now." you whispered to Lay who was standing near you. "Hm?? why?" He asked you. "Because everyone is pitying me. I hate this feeling." you said. "The same with you, when you paid for the fuel." you continued whispering into his ear.


After everything was over you and your brother were standing near your dad's grave. Everyone who was leaving gave you and him a hug and said a couple of words like 'be strong' or something. Guys were still waiting for you under a big tree, because it's started raining.
Your mom came and hugged you both tightly. "My kids.. Don't be like this. Live your life." she said and let go of you. She was sad. Of course she was. She just lost her husband who wouldn't be?? But she wanted to show you and Donghae that you should be strong. That's what dad wanted, right? She walked away with Kris and sat in your uncle's car who offered to take them home.

When there was just you and Donghae, well and guys, but they were standing further away from you.
"do you think he's here?" Donghae asked. "Yes. he will always be with us, oppa." you wrapped Donghae's arm with your hands and looked straight as hoping to see your dad, but you saw nothing just a street where your uncle's car headed off.
But then you saw someone standing there all in black. He looked familiar, but you couldn't recognize his face since he was standing far away from you. But you just felt you knew him and that he's here because of your father. When you were about to ask your brother does he know him, you looked at familiar guy again but he wasn't there anymore.






"Should we get something to eat?" your brother asked you when you all were already in his car. It's started raining heavily so you had to leave. "I'm hungry..." Kai whispered but everyone could hear him. "Yah! how can you think about food now?" Lay slapped back of his head. "let's do that. There a couple of hours until we go home, I didn't eat anything myself..And I'm not going to make dinner at home." you said as your brother turned the wheel to the left.


 



HELLO. :]

WHAT DO YOU THINK? DO YOU LIKE IT? ^.^

But sorry guys Kris is just for one chapter. ^^




I don't know when will I update, but I'll try today. ♥







COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE?^^