Moving out talk.

This girl.

"Yah! Palli give it to me. I'm getting all wet!" I shouted to Lay. "I told you to take your own umbrella.." He pouted and covered my body with an umbrella above me. "This is mine umbrella. You just took it." I glared.


"Anyway.. why aren't you going with Luhan grocery shopping?" Lay asked with a grin. "Because.. he was still sleeping and I realized that I haven't been with you alone for a long time." I replied with a soft smile. "Rain is dripping on you, just link arms with me and come closer." He ordered and I blushed. "Okay, master Lay." I said with a chuckle.


"Ah! That's right. Our bet. You will be my slave after a week." He did a little evil laugh. "Noup. I'm still moving out." I said and his eyes widened. "What? Wae?" He pouted. "Because... I don't want to be your slave. Living with four guys is tiring.. And I'm going to marry Luhan. Don't you think I need to move out of your apartment?" I asked as he nodded in agreement.

[a/n - in chapter 14 Lay and Yuri had a bet. ]

"Have you talked about this with Luhan?" Lay asked. "No.. not yet. But he is supposed to be okay with this." I said and we entered the store. He folded the umbrella and checked all the things we need to buy in my mom's list, there wasn't a lot.

 

  • Bread
  • Milk.
  • Eggs.
  • Apples.
  • Tea.



"It's quite simple." Lay said and chuckled while grabbing the bread and placing it in the shopping cart that I pushed. "My mom is very simple." I said and smiled. He put the eggs in and we went to the milk. "This one." I pointed at the carton of milk with a cow on it. "Okay dokey." He chuckled and made me blush. "What? Why are you so shy?" He asked with an amusing smile. "Ah!! stop smiling." I covered my eyes with my palms.

"Excuse me?" He got confused. "You dimples... it's so.. ahhh cute." I face palmed myself because of my reaction. "Oh yeah?? How about now?" He showed me a big, bright smile of his. "Let's just buy apples and tea. And then go." I said while chuckling.


"Which tea?" Lay asked while checking all the teas teas. "Take a strawberry one and one.... black tea." I said and he did what I said. "No coffee?" He smirked. I sighed and nodded. "I guess Luhan changed you." He smiled again and we headed to the apples.


"Do you think Luhan would be a good father?" I accidentally said my thoughts out loud. "WHAT?" He turned around to face me and almost dropped the apples from his hands. "Sorry... it's weird. I know, but he keeps on talking about babies and all.. I just don't know if we're hurrying this too much." I pressed my upper lip on the lower one forming a thin line.


"But why are you asking me this?" He got confused even more. "Well.. I know that you two know each other pretty well." I said and he shrugged. "Just don't think too much. If you do it, you do it." Lay said and made me smile. "Let's go now. If he woke up and found out that you're with me alone he's going to kill me." Lay laughed while we headed to the cashier.



 




"This is heavy..." I whined while carrying the bag with eggs, apples and bread. "How can you be so weak?" Lay asked and took the bag out of my hands. "You pushed me from my bed down to the floor and you still had energy. But now.. I guess you're already pregnant." Lay chuckled. "That's... impossible." I assured him and we kept on walking. I held an umbrella above his head while covering myself as well.

[ a/n - about Yuri pushing Lay down in the chapter 6.]


"Do you think he woke up?" I asked after ringing the door bell. "I have no idea. But I hope not." Lay chuckled before the door opened revealing a tired Sehun.. "Yah..... how can you leave him to us.." Sehun groaned as we entered the house. "Who exactly are you t-- never mind stupid question. Luhan!" I called out and in no time my worried dear came downstairs.

"Yah... why did you leave in bed alone?" He pouted and hug me. "Mian. I was out with Lay. Grocery shopping." I pushed him away from me "see?" I pointed at the bags that Lay was holding. "But still... you should have left me a romantic note or something.. you know next to my head. Saying that you love me and stuff.." He bit his lower lip.


I leaned in and whispered. "I love you, jelly." He giggled at my reply and quickly grabbed the bags out of Lay's grip. "Okay, palli, palli. Your brother is coming soon." Luhan said and ran to the kitchen with me following him.

While I and Luhan were doing some kind of breakfast, guys and my mom were watching a drama in the living room.

We played with each other, pinching each other's skin, giggling and kissing the spot after that. We were almost done with the food, we just needed to put it in the plates so we weren't worried but then suddenly.


~DING DONG.~

"oh god. he's here.. he's here." Luhan panted while removing my apron from me. "Relax. It's okay." I said and took a deep breath myself. "Oh, Donghae hyung!" Kai called out. Me and Luhan went to the living room and saw cheerful Donghae hugging mom.

"OPPA!!" I called out and ran for a hug as well. "Oh, my sister I haven't seen you for weeks. How were you?" He asked after he let go of me. "Good. Good." I nodded when everyone around me except Luhan chuckled. "she has big news, Donghae." My mom smiled lovingly. "What news?" Donghae asked with a smile.

"Oppa... I'm getting married." I smiled when he showed me his shocked face. "OMO! Sehun, you finally did it!" He went to Sehun and gave him a squeeze. Until I tugged on his shirt. "Oppa.. it's Luhan." I said not looking at him. "Oh....-------- I'm so sorry." Donghae couldn't keep his embarrassment inside. "no, no. It's fine." Luhan said, still nervous when he walked towards Donghae.


"Anyway... I'm so happy for you two." Donghae said and gave Luhan a family hug. "Please take care of her." Donghae whispered to Luhan so nobody would hear. "I will." Luhan whispered back.


Later on when everyone was already eating I had some eye contact with Lay. He was rushing me to tell Luhan about the moving out thing. "Luhan." I spoke and everyone's heads turned to me. "Yes?" Luhan smiled. "I'm moving out next week." I said and he started coughing on his food. "Relax, Luhan-in-law." Everyone giggled at Donghae's nickname for Luhan.

"What do you mean, you're moving out?" He pouted. "I mean, that I'm moving out. I don't want to stay with four guys in one apartment after I become a married woman." I said and made a thin line out of my lips. "Then... what? After we get married, I will need to go to your apartment to see you?" Luhan pouted again. "Umm.. Luhan. I think she meant moving out with you.." Sehun helped me out a bit. "Oh is that so? AHH JAGYJA
~!" Luhan suddenly stood up and hugged me from behind.


"Did you really thought I will move out alone?" I asked him with a chuckle. "What can I know.. you're crazy." He laughed and kissed behind my ear.



*I'm crazy because of you, Luhan..*


Hey!



I'm so so so so so so so so so so sorry for not updating so long... ♥♥♥



Please comment. ^^ And OH MY GOD!!! LAY'S DIMPLE!! I JUST LOVE IT.

*too adorable....*