Alone? Maybe not.

This girl.

Really short update for you all!!
 



"Luhan, did you see him?! He was totally making out with that--" "Yuri, calm down, what's wrong?" he asked as he pulled me closer by my waist. "I just... how---wait you knew?" I glared at him when he nodded his head. "Listen.. Chanyeol is really scared to tell you, he doesn't want you to think about him bad only because he likes guys." Luhan spoke and I somehow felt bad.

"This morning he told us not to tell you and actually it was him who planned today. He wanted you to get to know the one he loves." Luhan said and hugged me tightly, crashing my cheek on his solid chest. "I know.." he exhaled. "I know it's hard since he's your childhood friend and you kind of liked him, but be understanding, okay? It's the same when Sehun said he was... you know." it seemed like Luhan read my mind.

I was shocked because Chanyeol was kissing a guy, but I was never judgmental. It's just I use to think about Chanyeol as my ideal type and it all went away. But what do I have to complain about? I have Luhan, right? "I will be nice.." I whispered to his chest and heard him chuckle. "Then now, just try to enjoy this with me, okay? It's been a long time since we were alone, just the two of us." he said and I nodded.

We continued the ride in each other's embrace until the the Ferris wheel spun ten times and we had to get off. "Let's go to the skating rink." Luhan took my hand and before we walked off I saw him giving a glare to the cashier. I giggled at his silliness and continued walking with him.

"Oh, Yuri is here!" D.O announced as they all got out of the skating rink. "Uhm... Yuri-ahh... I want you to----" I cut Chanyeol off by jumping in his arms and hugging him tightly. "I know.. it's okay." he hugged me back and suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder. "Luhan I'm just--" I stopped talking when I saw it wasn't Luhan. "You're Yuri? I'm Baekhyun, Chanyeol have talked a lot about you." a handsome boy said and gave me the warmest smile.

I pulled away from Chanyeol and stared at Baekhyun. "Yuri.. you're okay with this, right?" Chanyeol asked and I frowned when I saw everyone's worried faces. "Yah, why wouldn't I be fine?" I placed my hands on my hips and pouted at him.

"You're the best!" Chanyeol and Baekhyun together gave me thumbs up. "It's creepy.. but it's cute." I said talking about how they move at the same time. We all laughed and then we walked to a fast food restaurant. Everyone ate except me and Luhan, we already ate before, remember? hehe..

So, I got to know that Baekhyun is really cool. He's so funny, actually the same as Chanyeol. They fit each other really well. Suddenly I felt how someone took my hand under the table. I smiled at Luhan who placed his forehead on my shoulder and kissed my neck gently. "You're tired?" I asked while others continued eating.

He shook his head, but I could clearly see his weary eyes. I cupped his face and smiled at him. "It's okay. We can go home." I said and he shook his head again. "It's your first time in the amusement park, you should enjoy it as long as you---" "I love you, Luhan." I shut him up by kissing his lips.


"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!"

I turned to others who were covering their faces and grinning madly. "Ayy, you guys..." I blushed and stood up. Luhan looked up at me confused as he didn't let go of my hand. "I will pay for the food, silly." Then when others wanted to protest I just waved my hand at them and walked to pay.

Finally it was my turn and I handed the money to the cashier. He smiled at me and while giving me my change he winked. "My shift is soon done, want to meet after it?" he asked and I chuckled. I knew Luhan was watching us. "Nah.. I'm married." I said and showed him my hand. "Oh." he lowered his head and I walked back to the table.

Luhan stood up and smiled. "I'm so proud of you." He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. "Let's go, you love birds." Lay stood up with others and we walked out of the fast food restaurant. "Okay, bye guys!!" We all went our own ways. I didn't forget to give Victoria a wink as she was being escorted home by Sehun.

"Let's go home, right?" Luhan asked and I nodded. We wrapped each other's arms around each other's bodies and walked slowly down the dark street. We continued to walk in silent, very comfortable silent until we reach out new apartment.

"Ugh.. finally.." Luhan plodded down on the living's room couch. "Do you want to go to sleep or maybe we could watch a movie?" Luhan suggested. "Okay, turn on any movie. I will just go and wash my face." I said and after he nodded I went to the bathroom.

After I washed my face I put some cream on. My skin was getting more oily each day and it bugged me. Thanks god my mom and others were smart enough to bring all of my and Luhan's stuff, including my creams and female care products. But if I think about this now... The realization hit me so hard.

SO...

...

SO....

....

SOOOO...

.....

SO HARD..........


....


"I'm late."

 


WAHHHH!!!!! BAEKYEOL!! I ship them so hard!

 

 

And omg the ending........ where is Yuri late, huh? huh?! What do you think? :))





Please comment.. I was actually really tired right now, but I know I've been lacking with the updating. Please forgive me! ^^

    bye!