"But I like coffee the best..No I love coffee."

This girl.

After scolding D.O about eating my ice cream and finishing all the spaghetti. I made myself a cup of hot coffee. I sat in the living room on the couch and waited for someone to wake up. D.o came and sat next to me. "Sorry. I didn't have time to tidy up the couch." he said and started fixing the blanket I was sitting on. "Don't" I touched his hand. "I feel like I'm living with someone I love again, because everything is not perfect.." I said and went back to sipping my coffee.
"Are you really angry at me?" he looked at my eyes, but I could see through him. He was sad and he felt guilty about leaving me then. "How can I stay mad so long at you, huh?" I said and rough up his hair.
He doesn't let anyone to touch his hair. Just me..

Only me.





"Should we date again" he suddenly asked me after staring to the wall.. "Kyungsoo.." I muttered. I didn't know what to say. Why am I not happy? "Kyungsoo? I don't remember when you said my real name. It feel like we're strangers again." he sighed.  "Oppa.." I placed my cup of coffee on the little table besides the couch.

I was holding his hand and looking him in the eyes. "Don't" he shook his hand away from me. "I don't want you to say it. You will regret it. I know that. The same when I regret about leaving you." He was talking serious and all but that moment was over when...

"aaaahhh *yawns* good morning" Luhan smiled at the two of us on the couch. Thanks god he didn't see me holding D.O's hand. "Hi, oppa." I smiled at him. "Did someone made breakfast?" Luhan sat on the couch next to D.O. "I did." D.o glared at him. "What's wrong with your eyes?" Luhan chuckled. "Go eat, Luhan. I will talk to you later." I said. "Okay." Luhan eye-smiled at me and cheerfully stood up and went to the kitchen..


"YAHHHH!!! LOOKS GOOD!!" I heard Luhan shout and his lips when he saw food. "Oppa.. I have a hall day planned, could we talk tomorrow?" I looked at D.O who's head was hanging low. "Let's do that." he faked a smile. I patted his shoulder and back to my room with my coffee.


D.O's POV.

Is that it? She forgot me? I didn't heard what she wanted to say, but I know it's not good. My old Yuri would have jumped around because of her happiness.  Like when she did when I said 'Should we date' to her 3 years ago. She jumped around, hugged me and kissed me. I wanted to see her smiling face again. Did I do something wrong again?
When he patted my shoulder I thought I will die at that moment. It hurts when she does that. It seems like she wants to say
"I'm sorry be strong, take care and he healthy."
We were two atoms, bonded together...but is it the time to split the molecule?.


Back to my pov.

I opened my laptop and went to check my facebook. There was a new message from my brother.

"Oppa is going to come after an hour. Tell Kyungsoo to get his ready, sweetie. :)"

"Fine, oppa I will. But where are you two going?" I texted back.

"To the club." he simple replied.

"Immature... -.-" I texted him while expecting no answer.

"NO! I think I found a job for him and he can probably stay here in Korea longer before getting back to the States."   I saw his message and shut my laptop. I wanted to drink my coffee, but there was noneof it. I drank it all.. I decided to go to make myself another one.




"What are you up to?" I went to the kitchen and saw Luhan trying to wash his plate. He wasn't doing so well so I pushed him aside. "I'll do it." "I don't need your help.." he whined. "I know.. You don't need it even if that mean you will wash this plate till tomorrow." I chuckled. "Like you're so great." he smirked. "Could you make me some coffee. For my working fee.?" I smiled at him. "Sure.." He was about to take another clean cup, but I stopped him by holding his hands. "No.. I have dirty one already." I handed him the cup. "You already drank coffee? It's unhealthy." he smiled and placed the dirty cup in the sink.. "YAH! now I have to wash it. it's full of water now.!" I shouted. "I'll make you tea." he said and took another cup. "But I like coffee the best.. No I love coffee." I whined. "But you will be hyper after another cup of it, and you will fall asleep easier if you won't drink it." he said as he boiled the water.
"Fine..." I sighed. It was so easy to give up for this cute guy in the kitchen acting like real men who takes care of me..
Like my dad?


I was sitting at the kitchen table and waiting for my tea. "Here you go." Luhan placed a cup of green tea on the table. "Is it organic?" I pretended to be a customer. "Yes." he nodded and played a long. "With two little spoons of sugar?" I lifted my eyebrow. "Yes." he nodded again holding a white towel. I have to admit he could be a could waiter. "I'll try it." I said and lifted the cup from the table. After I sipped.. I frowned. "What the? is this what you call tea?" I shouted. "Oh? is it not tasty?" he asked and got worried he will poison me with his y tea. "It's so tasty..." I sipped some of the tea again."i love it" I said and smiled. "Why did you tease me then?" He pouted and sat at the table. "Don't you remember? When I cooked you for the first time.. You asked me it that's what I call food." I smiled again. "You little fox.." He laughed and I did too..

"Who is?" Lay entered the kitchen. "Oh.. Lay." I turned around and gave him a sweet smile. "Shouldn't you be at work?" he asked. "Remember? I got a week off?" I rolled my eyes. "There's is spaghetti.. If you want." Luhan said. "Did you made these?" Lay looked at spaghetti and me. "No. D.O did" Luhan replied instead of me.
"Then I won't eat." Lay said and went to the fridge. "You don't like him either?" Luhan asked. "What? You don't like him?" I asked both of them. "No.. He.. what he did yesterday, I didn't liked that." Luhan pouted. "What did he do?" Lay asked. "Carried her bride style.." Luhan looked at Lay. "Did you like it?" Lay asked me now. "What?" I got confused, why does he want to know that?? "You remember what you told me at the Han river? About that guy? Is he D.O?" Luhan was giving Lay a sign to shut up but it was too late. "I guess. You know a lot about me." D.o smirked. "D.O?" I got surprised. He was standing there? Why didn't I see him?

"So you left her? Why comeback?" Lay smirked. "What?" Luhan got confused. "I don't think it's your business.Why do you care?" D.O asked and glanced at me.
"I don't think it's your business why I care." Lay replied. "What's going on?" Luhan asked as I was observing both of the guys. "By any chance.. do you.. Like my Yuri??" D.O said and smirked again. "You should stop talking before I make you.." Lay was getting closer to him. "How? Can't I tell her, what this poor guy feels for her? Shouldn't she know?" He laughed. Lay was two steps away from him. "THAT'S IT." I stood up between them.
"YOU." I pointed at D.O  "Donghae oppa said he will be here in an hour. Well now you have 20 minutes. So get ready, you rascal." I said. "And you.. Why don't you stop? Who cares why he came back?" I sighed and went out of the kitchen to my room.
"RASCAL??" D.O followed me.

Luhan's pov.

So they dated.. I knew it. I saw them yesterday.. There were so many hints, but seriously why come back now?
No one needs him here. I don't really think she need him too..
Lay stood there in the kitchen when Yuri went out.
Lay smirked and sat at the table. "Lay? can you explain me?" I looked at him as he shook his head. "Ask her yourself." he just said and sipped her tea..
"Yah!! it's not yours?" I shouted and took the cup out of his hand.


Back to the my pov.

"RASCAL??" D.O repeated as he stood in my room staring at me. "You don't respect me. I can't take it anymore..." He said and sighed. "What can't you take? Some words?" I stood up from my bed and went towards him. "No. You are not respecting me.. I won't too." He said, locked the door and looked at my eyes. "Oppa... what are you doing.?" I looked at him. "I was respecting you all this time, sweetie.." he gently my cheek. "But I won't if you don't."


He pushed me to the wall. I felt his hands on my waist, but somehow I couldn't remove them it seemed like they are glued. He rubbed his abs against my body. I wanted to push him away, but it just made him more and he grabbed my wrists. He placed them above my head and kissed my lips.  I tried to push him away, believe I did. But he was just too damn strong. I even tried kicking him with my legs, but he just grabbed them and lifted me.. He wasn't holding my hands anymore he was holding my legs. He wasn't kissing my lips anymore, he was kissing my neck.
But then he back away from the kiss and looked around..

"Oppa.. please don't... oppa.." I started crying. I wasn't even sure why is he doing this to me. He pecked my nose and grabbed my . While holding it.. He brought me near to bed and let go of me. I stood in front of him and just cried. "Why are you crying? I'm not going to hurt you..." he wiped the tears from my face. "Oppa.. please leave..." I looked away. "I can't.. I told you. I won't respect you anymore. That includes your wishes too.." he said.

At that moment I saw a chance. I could easily run out of the room. I tried that but he grabbed my hand and dragged at the same spot where I was standing. "Why don't you give up, and enjoy this with me.?" he smiled and my hair. "I don't want to.. oppa.. I'm still.." "a ? I know." he interrupted
me and smiled.
"Then why are you doing this??" I cried out.

"Because I love you.." he said and pushed me with his body to the bed. He fell on me.
"Oppa... please..." I was struggling to escape from him but he started ing my shirt, when he was down to the 4th button he just looked at my chest and his lips. "Oppa.. why are you...?" "Please shut up, okay? I don't like this either. I don't want to make you do this.. BUT I'M LOOSING YOU, YURI!." He shouted and I noticed the tears in his eyes. "Oppa.. we can be friend. just don't do this...please.." I was trying again to escape from his body jail, but he didn't let me.

"I'm sorry..." he muttered and went to my neck again.. He started kissing it gently no matter how much I move. The he bit it, it and started on it. I felt his tears on my neck, but I couldn't just let him use me, can I? I felt like he was distracted from anything else. I tried to move my right knee to the left side.. "Oppa.. it hurts.." i muttered while he squeezed my wrist. "I'm sorry...." he whispered and went down to my chest raining kissed all over it. I finally made a move with my leg. I tried to kick it and I succeeded. I saw his eyes widened when he felt the pain at down stares..*is you know what I mean*

"Yuri..." he muttered my name as he fell on the floor while holding his buddy. "I'm sorry.. I can't let you do such a thing to me.." I ran to the door and unlocked it. After the last glance at him I ran out to the living room.
When Luhan and Lay saw me their eyes widened. "..." i looked at my shirt that was exposing everything I had under it. I quickly turned away and buttoned it. "sorry.." I said. "It's okay.. We didn't see anything, right Luhan.?" Lay elbowed Luhan in the ribs. "Oh?? Yeah." Luhan smiled.

At that moment D.O walked out of my room. I looked at him, but he was too ashamed of his actions that he would look back at me. "Sorry.." he muttered and entered the bathroom. I sighed and turned to Luhan and Lay.

*I want to relax.. And forget what just happened* I thought "Luhan. Do you want to go with me to spa?" I asked him with a fake smile on my face. "Why not me?" Lay asked after Luhan nodded. "Because I have just two coupons and Sehun said to go with Luhan. "Sehun said it?" Luhan got confused. "Yes." I nodded.
"Okay..? When are we going?" Luhan asked. "I will prepare and then let's go. It will probably take out half an hour." I smiled at him. "Fine." he nodded again and we both entered our own room to change.


D.O's pov

I can't believe myself.. Why did I? Am I that desperate about her? How could I even think about such a thing... I don't want to hurt her. She's my all. Damn me.. Why didn't I told everyone that we dated before I left to the States? Maybe that would have stopped my parents... Donghae too. He should have known...
I should leave, right? I'm looking at the mirror now and I see myself but I don't know what's inside of me. My head says stay, but my heart tells me to leave... Honestly.. I want to know what her heart says...


 


Sup, guys?  ^^



Sorry for a late update, but there were some errors.



COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE.

I will try to update tomorrow since it's night now..

Sorry for not putting a lot of this guy...



Hope you're still alive after the last gif.. ^^