I like Luhan being jealous.

This girl.

Sorry, I didn't edit this chapter. Might be some errors, I don't know.
 




"Channie oppa!!" i exclaimed and ran to him wrapping my arms around his neck. He lifted me up with a laughter and made me giggle.  "i missed you princess yuri" he said and hugged me tighter. "ehe, hem" kai cleared his throat. I climbed down from oppa and smiled at kai. "no im not cheating on luhan" i said and he narrowed his eyes. "chanyeol oppa this is kai. Hes my and luhan's friend" i introduced kai and they both shook hands.

"where is that luhan, who stole my princess?" chanyeol joked and i pointed at my bed where luhan was cutely sleeping while hugging a blanket. "well? Wake him up" chanyeol said and Kai was about to go wake luhan up, but i stopped him "leave him. Hes really tired" i said and he nodded. "why dont we go to have some food. I can make some" viktoria unni suggested and we all nodded.

They all one by one walked out, it was only me luhan and D.O, who was standing with a grin next to me. "what?" i asked while tucking luhan in the bed. "i saw those pictures with both of us" he said and my eyes widened. "great times" he laughed dryly and with that luhan stirred in his sleep.

"lets go down, he should sleep more" i said with a smile and we both left luhan alone in the room. We went down where sehun and lay was already there, they were talking with kris and chanyeol. "was that victoria?" sehun whispered to me and pointed at the kitchen door. I nodded and he smiled. "shes pretty" he said and i pinched his cheeks "shes nice too, you should forget about that Yuri and go get her." We both shared a laugh, but after that I went to chanyeol and D.O oppas.

"This is lay he's a really good friend as well" i said an they both nodded "We already greeted him" chanyeol said. "Anyway since victoria is still cooking lets go talk" D.O suggested. We all went to the living room and sat on the two couches that were across from one another

"tell me yuri.." i looked at chanyeol. "whos better boyfriend D.O or luhan"
*he saw the photos as well...* I lowered my head with blushing cheeks. "its okay if its him" D.O said with a sweet smile. "he's my husband so i can't say it's you" I said. *But of course it's Luhan* I answered Chanyeol's question in my head.

We talked for twenty minutes remembering the old and embarrassing times. "I totally remember you running from that dog!!!" I laughed while in my mind a scene of chanyeol stealing an apple and then running from the big wolf dog played.

"yah i almost lost my handsomeness because of that dog!..." Chanyeol pouted. "he caught you and your face!!!" D.O butted in and we all laughed again but then I saw that my mom wasnt here. "wheres my mom?" I asked and looked at kris. "she... uh---
" "she had to do something, outside" chanyeol cut Kris off and replied instead. "then where's sehun?" Kai and lay said in chorus and we all heard a giggle from the kitchen.

"what the?" I stood up and went alone, closer to the kitchen. There i see sehun leaning on the counter while victoria is cooking. Both of them smiling and giggling. I quickly ran back and hugged Lay. "he's smiling!" I whispered shouted. "so what?" Lay asked when i let him go.

"yeah and what's with all the hugging. I want a hug tooo!" kai pouted. I went towards him and sat next to him wrapping my arms around him, i squeezed him and then let him go "its just been along time that i saw him smile like that" i said. "

Yuri?" We all turned our head and saw luhan with his messy, but cool hair, rubbing his eyes with his fist cutely. How can he tell me that hes manly?? "Luhan meet chanyeol oppa" i stood up together with chanyeol and he wrapped an arm around my shoulder, grinning while walking towards luhan.

"you're really lucky, that you have Yuri." chanyeol said and luhan narrowed his eyes. Oh yeah chanyeol didn't know how jealous luhan can be.... "oppa.." i tried removing his arm but it just slid down on my waist and luhan's face totally changed. He wasn't cute anymore he was glaring intensively.. that's when he's manly. When he's jealous and shows how much he wants me all for himself..

Suddenly luhan stepped closer on his tip toes because of how different their heights were. He took my hand and with one pull i was in his embrace facing chanyeol. "i know I'm lucky." he glared at chanyeol. "what's wrong? I didn't do anything to her." chanyeol pouted.

"her waist is only for my hand" luhan said through gritted teeth. "Shes not your puppy, she doesn't belong to you" chanyeol said and luhan suddenly showed my hand up in the air, in front of chanyeol's face.

My ring was almost touching chanyeol's nose. "this shows that she belongs to me and that she's mine. Including her waist." He said totally calm. I looked at his side profile and smiled. Then I looked at Chanyeol who was grinning madly. Suddenly I felt how Luhan's grip around my hand tightened and it somehow started to hurt, but I could feel how protective he was over me. I smiled again after realizing one thing.

I started to like this side of Luhan. Jealous Luhan.

"I'm yours. I'm all yours. Calm down or you might brake my hand." I said and kissed his cheek. He quickly went back to being the dorky Luhan and flashed his happy smile at me, but then it became smug smile as he turned back to Chanyeol. "You heard that. She's mine." he said and Chanyeol laughed.

"Woah.. Yuri-ah.. I didn't know you liked this kind of type. That's probably why you picked Luhan over D.O." He laughed again. "Yah! She didn't say it was him! She said she can't say it's me! That means it is me!!" D.O blurted out and made us all laugh except for Luhan. "It's you." I whispered to him and he wrapped his arms around me.

I buried my face in his chest and felt how he squeezed me while placing his perfect chin on the top of my head. "I'm back!!" I heard my mom's excited voice and pulled away from Luhan. "Mom, where were you?" I asked her and she chuckled. "That's what Chanyeol, Kris and D.O should tell you." she replied and I looked at the guys who got mentioned.

"Explanation would be nice." I raised a brow as all of them rubbed the back of their necks. "Ahm.. We have something to show you, but after we eat okay?" D.O asked and I nodded. "You too, Luhan." Chanyeol added. "This will be big." Kris added as well.




 



After five more minutes we all got called into the dining room. "Woah! I'm so gonna eat everything!" Chanyeol rubbed his belly while walking in the dining room. "Omo, unni, that looks great!" I beamed when I saw the whole table full of foods. "Thank you, sweetie. Sehun-ssi helped me." She said. "Seems that you two got.... close.."  Kris narrowed his eyes at Sehun.

"Don't worry he won't hurt your sister. He's the best guy ever." I praised Sehun who was blushing like there is no tomorrow. "you mean after your husband?" Luhan asked with brows furrowed and everyone laughed at how simply he gets jealous.

"Maybe." I joked and kissed his soft cheek. When he finally smiled we all sat down and started eating. "Mh! As expected from Victoria." Chanyeol smiled and Victoria blushed. "Oppa, you should eat this." She said and placed some of kimchi on his plate. Suddenly I noticed that Sehun's face got intense, his nostrils were getting bigger, brows got furrowed and his grip around his chopsticks tightened.


He was jealous.


I kicked Victoria's leg under the table and since I was sitting in front of her we were able to make a could eye contact. I used my body language so I could point at Sehun with my eyes. Victoria looked at Sehun, who was sitting next to her, the same as Chanyeol and she smiled. "Sehun-ssi, would you like to have some of this?" She asked kindly and he faster than ever beamed up with a nod.

Then he noticed I was looking at him and he gave me apologetic look. He probably felt sorry for changing feeling this fast, but I was more than happy. 'it's okay' I mouthed for him and he smiled. "Here you go." Victoria positioned her chopsticks in front of Sehun's mouth. He blushed and slowly mouthed it up.

"You should feed me like this." Luhan whispered and I chuckled. "You should too." I whispered back and without waiting any longer he cupped some of Victoria's made kimchi with his chopsticks and put it in my mouth. "Yummier than before." I said while chewing and he opened his mouth. "Now me." he said like a little kid.

"Here." Chanyeol shoved his own chopsticks into Luhan's mouth. "Y--ah!" Luhan tried shouting, but he choked on the food. "Oppa!" I scolded Chanyeol and rubbed Luhan's back."I just got jealous." Chanyeol admitted with a smile and it made Luhan slightly glare at him, but he probably couldn't deny that he liked the fact about him making other guys jealous.



"I'm fine." Luhan smiled after getting better. "Sorry about that.. I'm just mad at Yuri that she didn't wait for me." Chanyeol said. "What are you talking about?" I asked, confused. "Don't you remember? You said you will marry m---" "LALALALALAALALALALA!!" I plunged my fingers in my ears and started singing loudly.

"You wanted to marry him?" Luhan frowned when I got my fingers out. "Not just that.. she wanted to have little Chanyeols with me." Chanyeol said and I turned my wide angry eyes at him. "opps.." he placed a finger on his lips playfully. "I was young and stupid!! We were promising idiotic stuff to each other! You too promised to not to grow taller!!" I shouted trying to make the situation better.

I glanced back at Luhan with nervous smile. He was just sitting there. Not frowning or anything, just sitting in silence. "Please say something.. It's scary to see you like this." I pleaded. "Oh, leave him alone. He will be fine." Lay said. "Anyway my Luhan husband-in-law is daebak. I'm really happy for you two." my mom said and I smiled feeling how Luhan placed his hand over mine and squeezed it.
"I'm even more happy." he said.




We ate and talked again. "Should we play some kind of game?" Kai suggested. "It's kind of late, Chanyeol, D.O.. you know?" Kris suddenly said and D.O with Chanyeol became alert. At the same time they both looked at heir phone screens. "You should all go already. I will clean up and come there tomorrow." My mom said and I got confused. "Go, where?" Luhan asked.

"It's a surprise." D.O, Chanyeol and Kris said at once.

 


Hi! Missed me? No? Okay.....



Please comment. I really need it ;/

Guess what the surprise is.?

And should Victoria and Sehun have their fluff? Or should I make only friendship?