I am.

This girl.

Me and Luhan changed into comfortable clothes and went out of our room because Kai made us dinner. Yes, dinner it was already 8 o'clock, the usual time when we eat diner.


"MHH.. Smells good." I smiled for Kai and sat at the table. "I will sit next to you, okay?" Luhan whispered to me. "No. Sit in front. I want to see your face." I whispered back and pouted my lower lips. Luhan looked around if anyone were looking and pecked my lips. "I want to hold your hand." He whispered. I couldn't help but chuckle. "What's funny?" Suddenly I heard Sehun ask. "Oh.. just Luhan said this joke." I smiled. "Really? Tell us. He's usually bad at things like this." Kai said as he placed food on the table.

"oh.. joke? Okay.. I will tell you a joke." Luhan started nodding when he searched for a joke in his head. "Why aren't you telling us?" Lay smirked. "Okay. Why did the chicken crossed the road?" Luhan smiled amusingly. "I don't know. Why?" Kai lifted his brows. "It didn't. I ate it." Luhan laughed as I just chuckled from his cute laugh.

"Yuri-ah.. Do you really like this kind of jokes? Or are you being nice?" Sehun asked. "I like it." I smiled and looked at Luhan as he did proud-of-myself smile.

We were eating as I felt Luhan touching my thigh. I narrowed my eyes at him and noticed he was doing something with his palm. He was shaking it like a sign for me to hold his hand. But then he wouldn't be able to eat.. Agghh I told him to sit in front of me. I dropped my arm under the table and placed my palm on his thigh. I felt how his muscles got in tense and chuckled, making everyone stare at me. "bwo--o?" I pouted. "why were you chuckling?" Lay asked. "It's just something I remembered." I lied and kept on eating my food still with my hand on Luhan's thigh.


Suddenly I felt how he placed his hand over mine and interlocked our fingers. I smiled when I was chewing my food. "Do we have any ice cream?" I asked and looked at Kai who's responsible for the kitchen when I'm not there . "I don't know. I don't think so." Kai shook his head. "I bought some for you." Sehun smiled and stood up heading to the fridge. I felt Luhan's grip on my hand to get stronger. It kind of hurt.  But he probably felt it himself when he let go of my hand and it.

I nodded like saying I'm okay. "Thank you." I smiled at Sehun who handed me my ice cream. "You like strawberries, don't you?" Sehun asked. "Oh. I love them." I giggled and my ice cream. "But I bet you like chocolate more." Luhan suddenly said. I was confused by what he was doing.. He looked me in the eyes and was like saying play along or something, I don't know. "Uhmm. Yeah, sure." I nodded. "Should I go buy it, then?" Sehun asked. "Oh no! I'm fine with strawberries." I smiled and looked angry at Luhan. *what the hell??* He was my thigh now... If I'd be , right here and right now.. How would it look.. "I'm going to my room." I said and stood up. I took my plate and went towards the sink. When I was about to wash it Luhan grabbed it from my hand.

"are you angry?" He whispered. "No.. Just don't do what you're doing." I said and rolled my eyes. "Okay." he winked and slapped my lightly without making any noise. I looked at the guys who was calmly eating, not caring. They didn't saw..

"Can we talk Luhan?" I asked so that everyone could hear. "About what?" Luhan got confused. "Just.. Can't we?" I pouted. "Aham.. Sure. Let's go somewhere private." He smiled and put my plate in its' place when he was done washing it.

"What's wrong?" he asked when we entered my room. "Why do you keep doing this? What if they will notice.?" I was whispering so that guys in the kitchen won't hear me. "You mean this?" he slapped my once again. "Yes.. I don't like that you are... all skin ship now. I don't mean that I don't like it.. Ohhhggg..." I sighed. "Listen up, Yuri." He came closer and placed his hand on my back pulling me closer to him. I placed my palm on his chest as it went up and down when he breathed in and out.

"maybe I didn't made it clear for you yesterday.. But you're all mine, sweetie. For the rest of your life. You're Luhan's property and that's the end. The same with me being Yuri's property. I didn't signed by the way." he said and quickly placed his lips on my neck, on it. "Luhan! no.." I pushed him away and ran to take a little mirror.. "Luhann
~..." I whined. "What?" He pretended innocent. "What now? You left a hickey for me.." I said and tried to wipe it off. "Yeah.. Rub it baby. It will disappear." Luhan laughed. "This is not funny.. Now what do I do? They will see it." I came closer to him.  "Let me get it off of you." He said and kissed my neck softly as a little moan escaped my lips. "They will hear you." Luhan smirked at me as he backed away from my neck. I looked at the little mirror again and sighed. "Still there. I'm going to take a walk. You stay home." I said and went out of my room, Luhan went behind me.


"Where are you going?" Sehun asked when he saw me putting my scarf on. "Out. I need some fresh air." I smiled and started putting my shoes on. "Can I go with you?" Sehun asked. "Oh? aM.." I glanced at Luhan who was glaring at Sehun. But I think I need to talk to Sehun no matter what. "Sure. Let's go."





"So you don't think he will be jealous?" Sehun asked when we were walking in the park. "Who?" I got confused but then realized. "Luhan?" I asked and smiled. "Oh. He seemed pretty pissed when I asked you if I could go. I didn't think you'd say yes, actually." Sehun giggled and rubbed the back of his neck. "M. he was but.. I think we need to talk." I said and took a deep breath. "Let's go there." Sehun cut me off when I was ready to talk. I chuckled and just nodded. He grabbed my hand and dragged towards the swings.  I sat on one as Sehun sat on another one.

"It's beautiful here, right?" Sehun asked me and looked at the sky with stars. "Mh. I like it at night." I said and chuckled a bit. "AIGOO
~~.. I think we're old." Sehun laughed. "I'm not. How can you say that to a girl.." I pouted. "Heh.. let's do this." Sehun jumped of the swing and ran behind me, pulling the swing to himself and then letting it go. "AHHH~..!! Sehun~.. stop this!" I shouted and laughed at the same time. He did the same for a couple of times more and then finally stopped it. I became dizzier than ever..



"Was it fun?" he ran in front of me and smiled. "Yes, but don't do this anymore..." I laughed and held my head. "Aigoo
~.. ahjumma. Just for the last time." He pulled the swing at himself as mush as he could.. I was scared so I closed my eyes. But then I felt his warm lips on mine. I shot my eyes open and saw Sehun in front of my eyes. Kissing me. I didn't kissed him back and he wasn't actually making a move with his tongue. Just innocent lips kiss..  I went back to my senses and pull away from the kiss. "Sehun!" I yelled. "Wee~!" He let go of the swing and moved away so it won't hit him.  I stopped my swing with my foots and stood up.


"Sehun." I placed my hands on my hips. "What?" He chuckled. "Why did you d.-- aishh.." I cursed when I got a text.. And I knew who it was. Who else would text me when I'm with Sehun?

Jelly : Why did you let him kiss you? Yes, I was following you. Yes I'm jealous. And yes I'm mad.

"He saw didn't he?" Sehun smirked. "You knew? You knew he followed us?" I looked at him, pissed. "Yes. That's why I dragged you here. I didn't thought he would follow us even here.." Sehun rolled his eyes. "Yah!!! You knew he'd be jealous!"  I shouted, angry.  "So what? You're not like his property or anything. You can kiss whoever you want." Sehun said. "Actually...





..I am."


Sorry for such a late update.. I love you all though ♥ ^^


Please comment... *Kris puppy eyes* ^^


It's not getting boring, rigth? There's more silent readers than before.