Superman's goodnight kiss.

This girl.

Me and Kai entered the apartment while smiling and laughing, because we saw an ahjussi who was rolling his eyes at his wife. It was already past 10pm when we came back, guys are probably sleeping.
"You want some tea?" Kai asked me after we removed our shoes. "Coffee." I smiled."Kuere." Kai went to the kitchen and I followed him from behind.




"Kai? Are you mad at me? Am I a bad person?" I asked him while sipping my coffee. "What? what are you talking about?" He laughed. "I make you guys feel miserable. I hate that feeling. It's just I..--" "Don't talk like this. We like you, you're our friend." Kai smiled. "But.-" "No buts, sweetie." He stood up and came closer to me. "Can you stand up?" He smiled. "Sure." I did what he said and looked at him. "Close your eyes." He said.

I did so. Then I felt him fixing my hair and put those hair clips in my hair. "Don't open them, just yet." He said and touched my eyelashes. "I'm not really good with this, but... I hope you're going to be happy." I felt his warm lips on my forehead, then cheek and actually I was waiting for the kiss on my lips, but that didn't happened. "Open them." He said.

I looked up at him, at his eyes, his lips and then back at his eyes. I touched his right cheek with my palm and planted a soft kiss on his lips. I just felt like doing it. He placed his hands on my waist and lifted me up, making me sit on the table.  It became making out.

But we both started regretting it when we heard someone smirk.

"Luhan." I turned to the kitchen wall where he was leaning. "continue." Luhan looked at Kai. "Luhan..dude. It's not how it looks like. It just happened. I promise there's nothing between us." Kai started walking towards him while shaking his hands, leaving me on the table.
"You know, I thought you will be hungry after you come back, so I came here to make you some sandwiches, but look. You're already making one yourself. And..--" He looked at our cups of coffee. "And you're drinking coffee in the middle of the night! You know it's unhealthy!!" He shouted and frowned at me. "You really care about that right now?" Kai asked and rolled his eyes.

"Yes." Luhan glared at him. "How can you let her drink coffee now? She won't slee.--" "Kai oppa. Leave us alone, please." I smiled while getting off the table. "Sure. Sorry, Yuri." He said and looked at Luhan for the last time before leaving us two alone in the kitchen.

"What are you mad for more? For kissing your friend or drinking coffee at night?" I asked playfully poking his chest. "Both." He pouted. "Luhannie oppa!!." I did some aegyo.
"Don't you 'luhannie oppa' me." He frowned cutely and turned around, facing the wall. "Oppaaaaaa
~... you're not mad are you~? Are you jelly~~? You're not righ~t?" I poked his sides making him chuckle. "I'm angry." He said.

"Kuere. You can be angry here, I will go to Sehun oppa and have fun." I giggled and started to walk towards the door, but Luhan grabbed me by my wait. He hugged me as tight as he could and rested his chin on my shoulder. "Don't go.." He whispered, making me smile. "Luhan-shi, let me go." I turned around, but he was still holding me. "Luhan-shi? Where did Luhannie oppa go?" He frowned. "He's not mad anymore, Luhan-shi. Let me go." I started pushing him away with my palms on his chest.

"Kwon Yuri." He said formally. "Why do you make things so hard for us?" Luhan asked. "What?" I got confused and stopped pushing him. "Everyone wants to kiss you in this apartment.. how do you choose who to kiss back?" Luhan smiled and looked at my eyes. "Sehun oppa doesn't want to." Was all that I could say.  Luhan smirked and let me go.

"You're the sheep that wolfs want to eat. Everyone want to eat you up, sweetie. You just don't know that." He leaned onto the table, resting his palms on it. For a couple of seconds we just looked into each other's eyes, then I noticed him bitting and his lips.

OH NO YOU WON'T.

I started running out of the kitchen and felt Luhan running behind me. We were laughing, but we both didn't know what will happen when he catches me. We ran around the couch, the table, TV, and he still didn't catch me. I started throwing little pillows that was on the couch. Then i ran to my room and slammed the door. He missed the chance.

I laughed and shouted: "Oppa, mianhe! It's because I don't want to be eaten by the wolf." I heard him laugh behind the door. "Fine, maybe next time. Goodnight, little sheep." He said and I heard him walking away.

I opened the door, because I remembered I left my bag in the kitchen. And the superman's doll was in it. I went to take it and came back to my room.

I wore my panda pajama and hopped into my bed, covered myself with blanket and took the superman's doll in to my hands.






"Goodnight, my superman." I kissed doll's forehead.

 


So. It's short, but still I felt that I had to update on Christmas eve? ^^

I don't even know if you will read this now, but hope you like it.

Comment and subscribe ♥

Here's Luhan bitting his y lips..

*le dead*


 




     

Press on any of the GIFS, to see my new fic. ^^ ♥