All the fudge I feel.

This girl.

After my brother dropped us in our place.

Luhan's pov.

"Ahh.. I've missed this place.." Lay said as we both sat on the couch. "me too.. Yah. Kai make something to eat.!" I shouted. "I don't want to. I'm not the maid.!!" Kai whined. "Oh. young man. I will. Just wait." Ahjumma sweetly smiled at me. "unni, I'll help you." Yuri came out of her room and approached ahjumma.


While ahjumma and Yuri were making food we, guys sat on the floor and played monopoly. "Are you buying this street?" Lay asked Kai. "Yes." he paid and took a little card. "Kai." Suddenly my tongue slipped without my permission. "Ne hyung?" Kai turned to me. I didn't really know what I wanted to say, but my heart spoke instead of me. "Why did you kiss her?" guys looked at me with wide eyes. "waeyo hyung??" Kai smiled. "Jealous?" He smirked. "Why would he be? He kissed her twice, pabo.." Lay punched his shoulder. "Well.. I bet my kiss was deeper and that I'm a better kisser, since she said she liked my kiss way better than yours." Kai placed the dice in front of me as I smirked. She told me the truth. I know that he's talking non sense but it still makes me angry.

"Don't flatter yourself." suddenly ahjumma spoke behind us. "BWO?" Kai glared at her. "Ah cham! how dare you glare at your elder!" she placed her hands on her hips while tapping her foot. "what did you say before?" Lay probably didn't hear, because he was paying attention to the game.  "He shouldn't be flattering himself. She doesn't like him." Ahjumma's smirk was really weird. It actually was weird seeing an ahjumma like this.


"What do you mean?" I asked her. "I just know.. She's a good girl, she won't date or kiss any of bad guys like you. You flirt with every girl in this town. You have brought not one or two girls here. None of you will be good to her. She needs to find a good man to marry him." Ahjumma looked at all of us. But then it hit me.


Kiss on the cheek.


I touched the spot were Yuri's lips landed before. I still feel her warm and soft lips on here.

"Ahjumma. Not all of us are like that." Lay spoke. "Well. I know Sehun isn't, but I don't want you to feel bad." Ahjumma went back to the kitchen.





"Gomawo." I heard a whisper from the kitchen. *Yuri?* I though.


Back to my pov


"Here you go." me and ahjumma placed the plates of dumplings on the table in front of the guys who was already waiting. "Who won?" I asked when I saw monopoly on the floor. "Sehun...." Kai frowned. "You're so cute.." I messed his hair. Everyone looked at me. Including ahjumma too. "What?" I got confused.

"Nothing. Let's eat." Sehun patted my hand. "Okay." I nodded. "I will go then." Ahjumma stood up from the chair and went to take her shoes.

After ahjumma left I locked the door. "is it good?" i asked Lay. "Yes. You made it well." He smiled. "can you pass me a can of soda?" Luhan asked. I couldn't look at him, i just handed him the can and sat on the couch next to Sehun. "Yuri." Kai spoke.

"Yep?" I looked at him. "Be my girlfriend." He simply said and smiled at me, making other guys choke on their food. "Wha-- what?" my jaws dropped. He kissed me once and what? girlfriend? is he crazy??

"Be my girl." He winked. "That's enough." Luhan slammed his chopsticks on the table. "What's wrong, hyung? Jealous?" Kai smirked. *what the?? my plan didn't work..* i thought to myself. I quickly stood up as i saw Luhan doing the same.

"Seriously. Enough." Luhan said and glared at Kai. "Waeyo?" Kai lifted his brows but didn't drop the arrogant smile. "Kai. i won't stop him this time either. You already have a blue eye." Lay looked at Kai. "That's okay. As long as my girlfriend takes care of me. And she has the same blue eye so I guess that gets us much clos..---" "shut up." Everyone looked at me as i said that. That was unexpected, but i couldn't listen to his non sense talk.

"What?" Kai got shocked too and looked at me. "Stop talking those kind of thing. You will be hurt in the end anyway." I bit my lip from the guilt feeling. I didn't even know why am I feeling guilty, it's just I don't like Kai as a man. I see him as a friend and i don't want to loose friends. Sehun too. I don't want to loose him. My hands started shaking, eyes started abandoning tears.

"Yuri.. are you okay?" I heard Sehun's voice, but I didn't do anything. I closed my eyes making the tears fall faster and harder. "Why are you crying.?" That voice. He asked me, i couldn't resist not to look at him. Luhan. It was the first time i looked at him after the kiss on the cheek.

*stupid, stupid!! Couldn't I just say 'yes' instead of kissing him??* I hit my head lightly. "What the hell, Yuri?" Lay looked at me with confused eyes. "Nothing." i turned to Luhan again. "I'm fine." I said and faked a smile. "Want to talk??" Sehun stood up and held my hand.

I calmed down. Sehun's hands are magical. His soft fingers can make my heart stop beating so fast. I know that it won't explode now. "Sure." I nodded.


[--we went out to the coffee house--]


"So what was the tears about?" Sehun asked when we got our coffee. "Well.. I don't know. My feelings?" I said and sipped my latte. "the question is for who..?" Sehun looked at my swollen eyes. "i have no idea if i feel something for him or not. One minute he's my friend, another one he's standing there making my stomach ache from the butterflies. "Luhan?" Sehun lowered his head. "I'm sorry.." I touched his hands with mine.

"It's okay. As long as you won't h.--" "I won't hurt him. I'll try. We did the pinky swear, Sehun. I won't brake it. I hope so." I smiled. It wasn't fake at all. I really meant it.


Sehun's pov.

We were finishing our coffee and the cupcakes we ordered. I looked at her eyes and at that moment I knew. I knew she feels something for him. Luhan. My Lulu.
I know that it won't happen between us, but I don't like to think about seeing him with someone else, even if it's her. But then again. I want him to be happy. I want her to be happy too, since she's my friend. She's the first that I got to talk about my feelings.

"Are you done?" She suddenly threw me back in the reality. "Ye.-- yes." I chuckled. "What's wrong. "It's the second time.. You have something on here." I pointed at her face. "Where??" she started wiping her face with her palm, everywhere but not there. "Let's me." I pushed her hands away.

end of the pov.

I felt his thumb on my lips and cheeks. He was so kind to me. I thought he would hate me or something, but no. He was kind as always, making me smile and laugh.
But what will happen if i start to feel something for Luhan? What if i will like him. No. That can't happen.


I looked at my phone and saw 3 missed messages.


"Sorry for making you uncomfortable before, I'll make you something delicious when you come back.^^ Hurry up
~."

 Kai.



"Luhan with Kai are in their rooms, not coming out. Come back quickly.. I'm bored
~...:>"

Lay.



"Sorry."

"Luhan."


So. What do you think?



Comment and subscribe. I'll update soon ^^