Seung Ri's Comeback!

The Vampire's Rose

Wooyoung made a weird screeching noise like a hawk. Everyone covered their ears with their hands tightly as the sound roared into their minds. Some fainted from the sratchy noise, while others felt dizzy. IU and Yoseob were the only ones able to survive the screechy bird-like sound. 

"That's Wooyoung! Do something!" IU squeaked.

"What? You know how strong he is with those red eyes?" Yoseob asked in disbelief. IU pouted, her eyes about to tear up.

"B-But… we need to help Wooyoung!" IU mumbled.

"He's not Wooyoung! He's some other kind of creature that you don't know! Wooyoung is a softy–" Yoseob paused as he recieved a glare from IU, "Well, he's nice. Other than that, this Wooyoung is a monster. It isn't like Wooyoung."

"That's because his powers are messed up! He's a quarter of everything!" IU screeched. Wooyoung raised his arm in the air as a reddish-blackish sphere appeared on his palm. Yoseob and IU widened their eyes, as Wooyoung threw the dangerous ball at them. He wasn't trying to kill the two. He was trying to aim for Yoseob. Wooyoung grunted, as another ball appeared on his palm. Except this time, two mini-sized ones appeared on his palm.

"Yoseob!" IU cried, pushing Yoseob out of the way as Wooyoung threw the ball at Yoseob. Yoseob was able to dodge Wooyoung's attack as IU sacraficed her own body. She screamed as the mysterious ball slammed against her bare skin. Yoseob bit his lips, swallowing guilt. Wooyoung seemed puzzled for a moment, as if he wondered why he attacked IU and where he was. IU took this chance to attack Wooyoung. Her eyes turned blue and she slowly raised one of her arm. Suddenly, water sprouting out of the ground as the ground cracked. Suddenly, IU aimed her hand towards Wooyoung, as the water quickly headed towards the confused Wooyoung. 

"YEAH!" Yoseob cheered, thinking that wooyoung was gone. The water disappeared into mist now. IU gasped.

"Yoseob, what did you do?" IU asked, groaning.

"I-I didn't do anything!" Yoseob protested.

"Yes you did! I never turned the water to mist!" IU defended, until she gasped, "Wait… Wooyoung!" Just then, Yoseob yelled loudly. IU ran towards the yelling directly, but it was too foggy to see anything. She stood still, aware of her surroundings. 

"Yo," a familiar voice greeted. IU froze. That can't be…

"Seung… Ri?" IU stammered, turning around slowly.

"Oh yeah, this is how Earth was like. Now I remember," Seung Ri said, noddin slowly. He looked solid enough to be touched, but when IU reached to touch him, he was transparent. Seung Ri shivered.

"Don't touch me! I'm a soul," Seung Ri explained, "If you touch me, I can fade away! Besides, I don't have much time. I have clean up duties today. Ugh…" IU blinked and stared at Seung Ri confusingly.

"Can anyone else see you?" IU asked slowly.

"Course not! I was only summonded to send a message to you," Seung Ri said, "Oh, and behind you."

"What?" IU asked, turning around. Wooyoung suddenly jumped on IU, as IU yelped and screamed. The misty fog faded and cleared the place up. Yoseob was down, drenched in his own blood. IU listened carefully. She heard Yoseob breathing heavily a bit. Good, he's alive, IU thought, taking a deep breath.

"So… as I was saying," Seung Ri started.

"Can you wait? I'm trying to handle a monster here," IU grumbled, using all her strength to push Wooyoung off of her. She blushed lightly, noticing how close her face was with Wooyoung's. Nevertheless, she focused on pushing Wooyoung away and attacking him.

"Oh sure! Then I would probably disappear and you won't know what my message is from the Dream Land people," Seung Ri said, shrugging his shoulders. IU froze, as she loosened her grip. Wooyoung took this chance to attack IU. He widened his mouth, showing his sharp and deadly teeth. IU gasped as she felt the teeth sink into her skin. She screamed in pain.

"Tell me, tell me!" IU said quickly, panting as her blood started to form a puddle. Seung Ri smirked and bent down next to IU.

"Gimme a kiss," Seung Ri demanded. IU widened her eyes.

"I thought you had to just tell me!" IU exclaimed.

"Well, I wanna kiss, too!" Seung Ri pouted. IU scoffed.

"In your dreams!" IU muttered, glaring at Seung Ri. Seung Ri sighed and got up.

"Fine! The message was from Jiyeon. She said…" Seung Ri quickly wrote something on a piece of paper and threw it on top of IU's head. IU groaned.

"Hello? I'm on the ground with Wooyoung attacking me! He practically hammered me to the ground! I can't… reach… the paper," IU said, panting heavily. She was losing too much blood quickly.

"Humph. You never gave me a kiss. That's what you get. Oh, I got to go! Boss is going to be angry at me. See ya!" Seung Ri smirked, disappearing in a blink of an eye. IU groaned as she stared at Wooyoung. She shut her eyes tightly. Dream Land! Why aren't you calling me? I need help! Dream Land, Dream Land, Dream Land!!! IU thought, as she shot her eyes wide open. The turned flashy green, as Wooyoung hissed at the new color of IU's eyes. The last thing IU saw was Wooyoung's eyes– one side was normal while the other was bloody red. Then, she fainted.