Strict Jiyeon

The Vampire's Rose

"My powers? Really?" IU asked excitedly, waking Wooyoung up by accident. IU gasped as Jiyeon quickly pulled out her wand. She casted a spell on herself as IU found Jiyeon gone. 

"Uh…" Wooyoung groaned, looking at IU, "IU! You're awake!"

"And so are you, sleep head," IU said coldly. Wooyoung raised an eyebrow.

"IU, are you mad at me?" Wooyoung pouted. Oh yeah! IU, pretend you don't know that Wooyoung is a vampire, IU reminded herself, remembering what Luna had said.

"No… I just feel upset that Thunder was gone. I mean, I didn't mean to hurt him," IU said. Wooyoung just nodded as he ruffled IU's hair. IU frowned, for her hair was all over the place. Wooyoung chuckled.

"You look cute when you frown," Wooyoung said. 

"Yeah, well… I need to get up–" IU paused, noticing that Wooyoung had placed his index finger on IU's lips. IU stared at the finger than back at Wooyoung's eyes. They were warm and brown, not as scary as a vampire's eye would be.

"You need to rest. I'll leave," Wooyoung whispered, getting up. He pecked IU's forehead and smiled, leaving the room. IU remained froze, shocked at what Wooyoung had just did. He kissed me, IU thought, Well, my forehead, but technically, he still kissed me…

"I thought he would never leave. Ugh, disgusting," Jiyeon appeared, shuddering. IU glared at Jiyeon.

"It's called love," IU notified.

"Yeah, yeah whatever. Hm… Where should I start?" Jiyeon mumbled, staring at IU.

"Excuse me?" IU asked.

"I have to teach you, right? Well, I have to start somewhere. What are your weaknesses?" Jiyeon asked.

"Vampires," IU said boringly.

"No, like, what do you really fear of. Besides vampires. Magic? Relics? Ponies? Monsters? The dark? An orb?" Jiyeon asked. IU froze, remembering the blue orb that Yoseob had stole. She remained quiet, as Jiyeon smirked.

"An orb, huh? Let's open up the book. Explain how the orb looked like, or say it's name," Jiyeon said.

"It's a blue orb, and it helps protecting me. Well, my house, that is. I can't really explain. It's just a blue, glowing orb that just protects me. Oh, it gives me some visions sometimes, too," IU added. She was unsure of how to explain the ball specifically. She watched Jiyeon, who made the book float as she flipped the page with her wand.

"Blue… Blue glowing… Blue glowing orb… Does it look like this?" Jiyeon asked, as an image appeared out of the book. IU gasped.

"Exactly!" IU exclaimed.

"It's Sapphire. The orb that lies but does protect people. It's part of the Vampire Realm," Jiyeon said. Jiyeon skimmed through the book,  widening her eyes, "This is a forbidden orb! Who gave you the orb?"

"Wait, how do you know someone gave me the orb?" IU asked, surprised.

"You said it protects your house. Obviously someone gave it to you because you don't believe in magical realms," Jiyeon pointed, rolling her eyes. IU pouted.

"Nicole unnie gave it to me," IU replied with ease.

"Where did she get it?" Jiyeon asked, narrowing her eyes.

"Uh… Not sure."

"TELL ME."

"I'm serious! I don't know–" IU stopped, noticing that Jiyeon's hand was glowing with a dark aurora. "Jiyeon–"

"Just tell me now," Jiyeon said calmly, yet boldly.

"She just had it! I swear, I don't know!" IU cried out loud. Jiyeon gave up, sighing deeply.

"Fine. I'm going to do a little bit of research. After school. Tomorrow. 4:00 P.M straight. Be at your locker and wait. Arraso?" Jiyeon planned, walking out the door. IU weakly nodded like an innocent puppy. Once Jiyeon left, IU sighed deeply. She's so strict, IU thought, slumping on the bed she was resting on.