No Escape

The Vampire's Rose

"Wooyoung?" IU called, as she knocked on the door. No answer. She bit her lips, as she tried to open the door. Slowly, the large door creaked open, as she peeked inside. It was dark like the night, and it was silent like air. She tiptoed into the room, trying to be as quiet as possible. Suddenly, she heard voices and footsteps coming down. She yelped quietly and hid under the table. 

"I wonder where Wooyoung is," a voice said, as they took a seat around the table IU was hiding under. Darn it, I'm trapped, IU thought, closing her eyes.

"He did say he has something to tell us," another pointed out, taking his seat. IU held her breath, only breathing when they started talking.

"Yeah, it was important, anyways," one pointed, also taking his seat.

"Obviously that's why we're all invited. I mean, I was doing my homework!" a familiar girl voice groaned. Luna?! IU thought, widening her eyes.

"You're just angry that you couldn't past that paper that tests the human knowledge," someone laughed, as the others erupting into laughter.

"For your information, it's called a test," Luna snapped, taking her seat grumpily. IU bit her lips, curling herself into a ball.

"I smell something good, though," someone said, changing the subject.

"Of course, Thunder! It's Yoseob who's bringing the meal," Luna said sarcastically, as IU quietly gasped. Thunder?!?! IU thought, biting her lower lips. 

"No, really. It's really... strong," Thunder said, as IU heard others sniffing.

"You're right! Could it be someone who's really strong?" someone asked. IU covered . They're talking about me, IU thought nervously, fear rising in her.

"I smell it clearly now! It's really good! I think it's coming from this table," someone drooled, lifting the cloth. IU sniffed herself and frowned. I don't smell that bad, IU thought, as her fears quickly disappeared.

"Wait, the smell is gone," Luna announced, "Must've been our imagination. Gosh, if Yoseob brought those little icky fairies again, I'm going to die."

"They don't taste that good, but they do give us a pretty good power-boost," Thunder pointed out, as another voice groaned.

"You're right, fairies taste horrible," the voice nodded, as IU recognized that voice. That's Eunhyuk's voice! IU exclaimed in her mind, He was a vampire?

"I know! They are so... sweet. Bleh. They don't even have blood! I mean, what kind of being don't have blood! They have... like, what is it called? Goop?" Thunder agreed.

"Hold up.... I smell something really good," Luna whispered, sniffing. The others sniffed too, as IU widened her eyes.

"I don't smell anything-- Wait, I do," Eunhyuk said, once IU's fear rose. 

"I think it's coming from the kitchen! Why don't you go there and check it out guys? And someone please check where Wooyoung is? I'll try to contact Yoseob if he's coming or not," Luna ordered, as the boys groaned. Everyone but Luna separated their ways. For a second, Luna didn't move. Then, she lifted up the table cloth, revealing IU's hiding place. IU gasped, her heart beating crazily. Luna placed her index finger on her lips, taking IU's wrist.

"Sh," Luna mumbled, pulling IU out of the place. IU tried to calm herself down, but there was no hope. She was too scared. Luna seemed annoyed, yet, they kept going out. 

"Let's get out of here. Just for your safety. You weren't even supposed to be here!" Luna hissed, as she touched the door knob. IU looked down. She was very sorry that she came to this house without anyone's permission, but her curiosity got her.

"Mian... I was just wondering how Wooyoung was able to control his powers and I wanted to learn from him," IU explained, still looking down.

"Well, today wasn't the day you should've come. We have a very important vaaaa--- I mean, we have a very important vacation meeting. Yeah, we're going to a vacation soon, so we were meeting up today," Luna said a bit too quickly, making IU a bit suspicious. Just when Luna opened the door, she gasped and was thrown across the room. IU widened her eyes as she turned back to the person who threw Luna.

"Yoseob."