Wooyoung's Shadow?

The Vampire's Rose

"W-Where am I?" IU stuttered quietly.

"Finally! We've been trying to contact you for like, how long?" Luna groaned.

"1 minutes and 3 seconds!" Thunder reported.

"Exactly!!!" Luna exclaimed, throwing her hands up in the air.

"S-Sorry…" IU apologized, rubbing her nape. 

"Well, enough of about that," Nicole sighed, handing IU the bows and arrows. IU gasped.

"Isn't that Egor? And those nameless arrows?" IU asked. The arrows rumbled angrily. IU quickly apologized to the new handed weapon, as the arrows stopped rumbling.

"Yes, they are," Nicole nodded.

"And you're in charge to take care of them!" Thunder smiled.

"W-What? Why? They're going to rot!" IU stuttered.

"No, they won't. Luna taught those arrows to behind, including the bows. They understand that you need a second weapon, and Luna insisted that these were perfect for you," Nicole sighed, rolling her eyes.

"Well, that's what I thought! I don't know why you and Sharif wanted to bond with each other! Sharif is so lame," Luna yawned.

"But it's pretty powerful, right?" Thunder pointed out.

"Anyways, name these bows. You'll need to name them so that when you call these bow's name, they will return to you," Nicole explained, handing IU Egor and the bows. IU stared at the bows for a moment.

"Can't I just call them 'Bows'?" IU asked.

"No! It just makes it lame! How about Ellwood?" Luna suggested, her eyes shining. IU stared at her lazily.

"Why Ellwood–"

"Anyways, IU, just remember: Don't neglect Sharif. We saw that in the future, you will need to use Egor and Ellwood because Sharif won't be with you at the time you will need it the most," Nicole warned. IU just nodded, as she was going farther and farther away from her friends. They smiled at her softly and wished IU luck. IU couldn't do anything but grin back. Friends… What will I do without them? she wondered.


IU woke up slowly, groaning. She hadn't realized where she was. She blinked for a few moments, trying to get everything together. Okay, first, she was…

"Ugh," IU groaned. She was so dizzy, she couldn't remember a thing! All she could remember was going on a 'date' with Wooyoung and suddenly, Yoseob appeared out of nowhere–

"Yoseob," IU whispered, widening her eyes. She realized that she was being carried bridal-stye by Yoseob, who was wearing a dark cape over him. He glanced down at IU, who looked frightened. He smirked. He loved it when weaklings showed fear towards him. It just gave him a better chance to do things his way.

"Oh, you woke up?" Yoseob asked. He snickered, as IU tightly clutched her magical pin. She rolled off, as Yoseob gasped. He tripped over IU and fell down on the ground. He quickly got up and dusted off the dirt that was on his dark cape. He growled at IU. 

"You tripped me!" he accused.

"You kidnapped me first," IU glared. She took off Sharif and raised it high in the air. It was time for her to use her weapon.

"SHARIF!!" IU yelled. The fake pin glowed brightly, as IU awed at it. Something caught Yoseob's throat. I… I thought it was a fake version of Sharif! Yoseob thought. Fear was overcoming him at that moment. He his in the shadows, staring at the bright light. Suddenly, Sharif's light started to die down. IU gasped, as Yoseob smirked.

"W-What's happening?" IU said aloud. The next thing she knew, Sharif had turned rusty brown. It broke into tiny pieces, as the light turned dim and dark. She stared at the broken pieces of Sharif. Did I do this? IU wondered, Did I break Sharif? Or did it break itself? Does it not like me?

"Fake," Yoseob said, the corner of his lips going up. IU stopped breathing for a short moment and swiftly turned around, facing Yoseob. Yoseob smirked. "Fake. That's a fake."

"I-Impossible!" IU exclaimed.

"It's possible. Mr. KV, no, Wooyoung has the real one," Yoseob said truthfully. IU turned pale. Wooyoung? That vampire that I trusted so much? He has my pin? But… how? How does he know Sharif? How did he have Sharif? How–

"Oh my gosh," IU whispered, widening her eyes. She remembered spotting Wooyoung while she practiced her training with Sharif. It really must've been him! Wooyoung really must've stole Sharif! But how?

Before IU could think anymore, a gloomy, dark shadow surrounded her and Yoseob. IU's legs began to tremble, and she began to weaken. She knew that Yoseob was surrounding her with darkness. Or, at least she thought Yoseob was.

"Yoseob, stop it! Don't contaminate this place!" IU shouted.

"It's not me," Yoseob mumbled, his hand on IU's shoulder. IU froze. "It's not my work. Someone darker than me is doing this." IU scoffed, as reached into her pocket. She gasped. There was something in there. She quickly pulled the object out and gasped. A mini guitar keychain! She plucked the cord, wondering if it was even a keychain. The guitar grew larger. Yoseob widened his eyes.

"What's this?" Yoseob asked, pointing at the guitar. IU played a couple of notes on the guitar, plucking the strings and strumming it. The guitar started to change. Yoseob stepped back. "You had a second weapon?" 

"I guess I brought it with me when I was in the Dream World," IU shrugged. Yoseob hissed like a snake, unaware of the second weapon. IU smirked, until…

"AH!!!" Yoseob screamed. IU lowered her bows and arrows and stared at Yoseob strangely. He was frozen. He stood still. He didn't move at all.

"Do you want me to kill you?" IU asked. It would be pretty easily to kill Yoseob right now since he was frozen. He slowly shook his head. He pointing downwards, and IU looked down. She widened her eyes. Yoseob was pinned down on the ground with vampire teeth. IU stared behind Yoseob. Red eyes were glowing behind him, and something was drooling. The drool dripped on Yoseob's arm. Yoseob bit his lips. Be brave, Yoseob reminded. He quickly turned around but then the creature slammed Yoseob down on the ground. IU gasped.

"W-Wooyoung?" IU whispered. Wooyoung, who had red eyes and sharper teeth, glared at IU, and then back at Yoseob. Yoseob gasped for air. Wooyoung was strangling Yoseob. IU bit her lips and jumped on a thick tree branch. She aimed carefully the bow, but she was unsure who to aim at. Do I aim Yoseob or Wooyoung? Wooyoung or Yoseob? Aigoo! This is so hard! IU thought, biting her lower lips.

Suddenly, Wooyoung raised one arm. A red, dark circular object glowed bigger and bigger and hotter and hotter on Wooyoung's palm. IU gasped. Fire power, she thought, Evil fire power. Wooyoung's flaming ball was almost as big as the moon right now. Heat waves started to appear, as trees began to turn crispy brown. IU gasped. Nature was getting destroyed. 

IU knew by heart that this was somehow not Wooyoung. No, the real Wooyoung didn't have this much power! The real Wooyoung was much weaker than this! Plus… his red, evil eyes wrote, I'm not Wooyoung anymore. I'm someone else. 

"GET OFF ME, WOOYOUNG!" Yoseob yelled angrily. His eyes, too, were turning as red as blood. IU covered with a hand, gasping. Wooyoung growled. He threw himself backwards, and then smashed the flamed ball towards Yoseob. Yoseob widened his eyes, and quickly closed his eyes. He knew it was the end of him. However, he felt no pain. Not a single burn or scratch. Slowly, Yoseob opened his eyes. There was IU, standing right in front of him.

"IU…" he whispered.

"Wooyoung!" IU shouted. Wooyoung looked a bit taken back. IU was shielding Yoseob with a large water dome. They were in the water dorm; IU was using her water power. Her eyes her blue, while Sapphire the Orb glowed to support the water dorm. 

"Wooyoung oppa, what happened?" IU whispered softly. Wooyoung looked like he was unsure of himself, too. He cocked his head, as if he was thinking, What happened to me? IU slowly stepped out of the dorm. The huge fireball that Wooyoung had created was only now a measly ball that was the size of a golfball. IU slowly held the small fire ball in her hand, caressing it. Wooyoung looked troubled, now. IU slowly stepped up to Wooyoung. He stepped back.

"Wooyoung oppa… Can you here me?" IU asked. Wooyoung roared and hissed. IU's eyes were now green. 

"VINE WRAP!" IU commanded. The vines that were alive rose up. They waved to Wooyoung, and grabbed his arms and legs. Wooyoung hissed, using his fire powers to burn the vines. Surely enough, Wooyoung's plan worked. But he wasn't aware of IU, whose eyes turned crystal clear, not white. IU's arrow began to glow with white aurora around it. 

"Light shot!" IU whispered quickly, releasing the thick string. Wooyoung turned around, noticing IU's arrow was heading right towards him. But he was too late. The glowing arrow pierced through Wooyoung's back. The light filled Wooyoung's dark and angry heart with memories of happiness. Slowly, Wooyoung's eyes began to return to normal. His sharp tooth began to look more vampirish instead of monster-ish. His senses came back, too. IU collapsed on her knees, smiling.

I get it, she thought, panting, I just think of an element and the arrows will glow whatever the color my eyes are! Then, when I shoot it, their powers will activate depending on my eyes! I wonder how Sharif will do, though. IU gasped.

"Sharif!" IU exclaimed, running towards unconscious Wooyoung. Wooyoung mumbled something, but IU ignored him. She checked in Wooyoung's pocket, trying to find where Sharif was hidden. Suddenly, the arrow that was still on Wooyoung's back began to glow. IU stared at the light, as a small, crystal orb began to come out of Wooyoung's chest. There, was the real Sharif, hidden inside Wooyoung's chest. IU's eyes sparkled with glee as the corner of her lips stretched upwards.

"Sharif…" she whispered, as Sharif stopped glowing. It fell in IU's cupped hands, as IU quickly pinned the lost sword on her chest. She glanced at Yoseob, and then at wooyoung. They were both recklessly tired, and needed aid. IU had two choices at that moment:

1) Ignore them and leave them alone in the Unicorn World

2) Take them to her house and aid them.

Of course, being the soft and kind IU, she used her psychic power to levitate the two unconscious vampires back to her house. I wonder, IU thought, replaying how scary Wooyoung was before, If that was really Wooyoung's dark side and he created the shadow fog, or if it was Yoseob's shadow illusion?