Evil Yoseob

The Vampire's Rose

 

“Yoseob.” Yoseob glanced at the voice who called his name. He smirked at IU, as everyone came into the same room.

“Yoseob! There you are-- is that our dinner?” Thunder asked, pointing at the figure Yoseob was carrying. Yoseob glanced down the person he was holding bridal-style and threw her on the ground.

“Nicole,” IU whispered softly, shocked to see her best friend pale and... dead.

“Dig in,” Yoseob smirked, as the vampires their lips. The ran towards Nicole’s dead body, ready to eat the lifeless body. 

“WAIT!” IU shouted, as the vampires stopped. They all turned to face IU, as Luna weakly opened her eyes.

“Shoot,” Luna whispered weakly, and then black out again.

“You can’t just eat her!” IU exclaimed, chewing her lower lips. Nicole is my friend! She can’t be dead! I know she can’t be! IU thought, holding back her tears.

“Why? We’re vamp--”

“Eat her, she’s dead anyways. I made sure I drank her blood so that you guys could eat the meat. You guys did bring the blood wine, right?” Yoseob asked, as the vampires nodded.

“No, no! NO! She’s my friend! She’s a human being! We have to bury her in a grave!” IU yelled, glaring at Yoseob.

“But my dear,” Yoseob smirked, as he closed the door. IU gulped. 

“I am not your dear,” IU snapped. Yoseob smiled and turned off the switch. The house was dark-- even darker than space. It was so dark, IU could barely see herself. 

Suddenly, fear grew in her. IU looked around, trying to see where everyone was. She heard the vampires ripping and crunching on Nicole’s flesh and bone. IU covered her ears, trying to block the sounds of the vampires eating Nicole. But the vampires were loud. IU covered her ears tighter, but the sounds got louder by the minute.

Just then, she felt a cold hand on her shoulder. IU widened her eyes, pushing the cold hand away from her.

“Don’t be scared, darling,” Yoseob’s voice hissed. His eyes turned red, as IU jumped. “I won’t hurt you.”

“O-Of course not,” IU stuttered, “You’re going to steal my powers and eat me like Nicole!” IU mentally cursed herself for stuttering, which showed that she was weak. She could sense Yoseob smirking. His face buried in IU’s shoulder, which made her gasp.

“G-Get away from me, you creep!” IU screeched. Suddenly, IU clawed Yoseob’s face unknowingly, as Yoseob flinched. The lights went back on, and IU stared at Nicole. She gasped, covering . There was nothing left. It was as if nobody or nothing was there. The vampires had eaten Nicole cleanly. Thunder and Eunhyuk their lips, burping loudly.

“N-Nicole....” IU said, shocked.

“Boy, was that a good meal!” Thunder exclaimed, as Eunhyuk agreed. IU shook her head slowly.

“Andwe...” IU whispered, shaking her head, “Andwe, andwe, ANDWE!”

Suddenly, the door opened widely, bringing in a gush of strong wind. Thunder and Eunhyuk flew across the room, their back smashing against the walls. Yoseob widened his eyes, as he tried to stay in place. Her powers are activating! Yoseob thought, as he blew across the room. 

The vampires could barely breath. The wind was pounding their chests, trying to suffocate them. How could the wind do this?! The wind can’t suffocate me, the wind can’t make it harder to breath, the wind can’t KILL me! Yoseob thought, trying to see clearly.

He was shocked to see IU on her knees, staying in place. Her hair was flying all over the place, and the only thing he could see were her eyes. They were shinning brightly white-- just like a ghost.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“What was that?” Wooyoung spoke softly to himself, standing up. He felt a strange power source coming from his living room. Who’s here? Wooyoung wondered, glancing at Seungri. Seungri was still resting from earlier, as Wooyoung got up. 

It’s not coming from Seungri, but who? I haven’t invited anyone else to this house, Wooyoung thought. He got out of the room and went downstairs, wondering what was happening. When he went downstairs, he felt a gush of wind blowing right towards him. 

“W-What is this?!” Wooyoung exclaimed, using all his force to go downstairs. Once he arrived at the floor, he widened his eyes to see Yoseob, Eunhyuk, and Thunder attached to the wall and Luna unconscious. He quickly turned to the door, and widened his eyes even more when he saw IU on her knees. What’s she doing? Wooyoung wondered.

“WOOYOUNG!” Thunder shouted once he saw Wooyoung. Wooyoung turned to Thunder.

“WHAT’S GOING ON?!?” Wooyoung shouted back.

“YOSEOB!!!!” Thunder replied, trying to point at Yoseob. Wooyoung stared at Yoseob, giving him the ‘you-owe-me-an-explanation-’ look. Wooyoung slowly chanted something, as IU glanced at him. He stopped for a short moment when he saw IU’s eyes. What’s wrong with her eyes? Wooyoung thought. Nevertheless, he continued to chant his spell, which made the wind blow even harder. 

After a few moments, IU’s eyes turned back to normal, as she fainted on the ground. The wind stopped blowing, which made Thunder, Eunhyuk, and Yoseob fall onto the ground. Surprisingly, they had scratches and bloody marks all over their face, arms, and legs.

“Was that her power?” Thunder asked weakly, trying to get up. Shockingly, Yoseob started to laugh. He laughed out loud, as Wooyoung slowly got up.

“What’s so funny? You almost killed all of us!” Wooyoung shouted, glaring at Yoseob. Yoseob smirked.

“I almost did, but I didn’t, right?” Yoseob asked. Wooyoung kept quiet, narrowing his eyes at Yoseob.

“This-- this, is what I wanted to show you guys,” Yoseob said, as everyone looked at him questionably, “I wanted to show you guys this pathetic girl’s power. Her power is incredible-- and that’s just a small portion of it. Her powers can destroy the whole universe! If she learns to use it.” Everyone but IU and Luna got up.

“So what do you mean?” Thunder asked.

“If we vampires hold that power, we will rule the whole world!” Yoseob smirked, as everyone rolled their eyes.

“We know that, Yoseob! You told us a billion time,” Eunhyuk pointed out.

“Her blood holds immense power... and I’m sorry to announce, but I want that blood,” Yoseob announced, walking towards IU. Wooyoung widened his eyes as he quickly stopped Yoseob by casting a defense spell around IU. Yoseob stopped and glared at Wooyoung.

“What?” Yoseob snapped.

“You can’t do this,” Wooyoung barked, “You can’t just leave the group!”

“But I just did,” Yoseob laughed evilly, “And so will others. They will look up at me, leave you, and work with me only. Then I will be the king of vampires.”

“But my father hasn’t decided that yet,” Wooyoung pointed out, “We are only the princes, and you are only the second strongest.”

“Wrong again,” Yoseob grinned, “I will be the most powerful vampire in the universe! You’re father won’t even deny it. Then he will take me under his cape instead of you.” Wooyoung narrowed his eyes at Yoseob.

“I. Hate. You,” Wooyoung simply said harshly.

“And so do I,” Yoseob replied calmly, “For today, I will not take IU. But soon, I will take her blood, power, and flesh no matter what.” Yoseob went out the door, slamming it loudly. Wooyoung stopped the spell around IU and collapsed on the ground.

“Wooyoung!” Thunder and Eunhyuk exclaimed, running to help Wooyoung. Wooyoung tried to glance at IU and smiled. At least she’s safe... for now, he thought.