Unicorns!

The Vampire's Rose

"OOF!" IU exclaimed, landing on a grassy, hard floor. She was unconscious for a second, but then soon recovered from it. She got up slowly, looking all around. Ponies, Unicorns, Pegasus, rainbows, great weather– It was just like a little girl's dream! IU clapped her hands in excitement, feeling her eyes returning to its normal self. Yes, she had to teleport here with her powers, and her eyes had turned purple. The more she began to learn her powers, the more she understood how to use them. IU touched Sharif, making sure that it was there. She smiled to herself.

"Alright… Now I just have to wait for Wooyoung oppa and he can tour me around and then I can finish him off!" IU smiled. She looked up to the sky. "I'm sorry if you wanted to see what Wooyoung oppa would do without any of your help, but then I really need to kill him! He's getting on my nerves. It's even harder to kill him since… I think I'm developing feelings for him." She waited for some kind of reply, but nothing came. Except for Wooyoung coming out of the oval portal. He smiled at IU.

"You came early," he said. IU faked a laugh.

"Um… Kind of, I guess," she mumbled. Wooyoung just laughed, extending his hand. IU blinked.

"Come on! Let's go," Wooyoung smiled, expecting IU to grab his hand. IU shyly stared at Wooyoung's hand, about to take it. When her fingers brushed against Wooyoung's cold, vampire-like hands, she flinched. She quickly puller her hand away, while Wooyoung stared at her strangely. 

"Uh, I think it's best if we, you know, keep our hands to ourselves," IU mumbled. 

"Oh, sure," Wooyoung shrugged, putting his hand back into his jacket pocket. IU nodded as she explored the new dimension.

"Is there anyway we can ride these guys?" IU asked. Wooyoung nodded.

"Let's just hope it's still there, though," Wooyoung murmured.

"Hope what's there?" IU questioned.

"Oh, there used to be this place where they stored unicorns and pegasus and ponies so that you can ride on them," Wooyoung said.

"I see. Then what do you think happened to that place" IU asked.

"Probably got shut down. It was called 'Pony Express Ride.' There used to be vampires, fairies, and other human-like creatures visiting here often to fly in the air on or with them. Lately, the unicorns would shut communications with others. So far, they only have 5 more realms to shut down," Wooyoung explained slowly, hoping that IU wouldn't be confused.

"What are the 5 realms?"

"Um… I think they were the Fairy Realm, Vampire Kingdom, Earth, Wizard Palace, and Werewolves Mountain."

"Werewolves Mountains?" IU mumbled, looking puzzled.

"Um… It's where Werewolves live. It's not really a mountain. Actually, its a world full of mountains, so yeah," Wooyoung explained, as IU nodded.

"Ooh, I see," she smiled. They arrived at the 'Pony Express Ride.' Fortunately, it was open! It was just wrecked, but there were still two unicorns and one pegasus there. IU squealed with joy, as Wooyoung smirked. He payed the unicorns with two coins of gold. The unicorns looked thankful, especially the pegasus. Wooyoung helped IU get on top of the pink unicorns with bright stars on the side of its face, while Wooyoung got on top of the blue unicorn. The pegasus bowed thankfully, as the two unicorns lifted off. IU screamed, scared that she was so high up.

"Relax! It's not that bad, is it?" Wooyoung asked, holding IU's hand. IU's other hand grabbed tightly on the unicorn's hair. The unicorn whined loudly.

"S-Sorry, unicorn! I'm just not used to flying so high up," IU apologized to her unicorn, as Wooyoung saw the pink unicorn rolling her eyes. Wooyoung and the blue unicorn laughed.

Time passed by fairly quickly. Although, some things did happen to Wooyoung. Wooyoung had a hard time getting off the blue unicorn (He was super-glued to the unicorn. They had to get him another pair of pants), he ate sprinkled strawberry ice cream (Wooyoung hates sprinkled strawberry ice cream. He said he preferred vanilla ice cream with just a tip of blood soaking into it. IU almost threw up),   and he was chased by an angry mob of unicorns (At the end, his bottom was aching with pain. He knew he didn't do anything wrong, but then IU thought he had angered the unicorns. She had to sooth the unicorns down with her orange eyes, which helps communicate with the animals.)

"Whew!" Wooyoung panted, puffing out a great amount of air. He collapsed on the ground, as IU sighed.

"Aigoo~ I wonder how that happened," IU said sarcastically.

"I promise! I was sure that there wasn't a log in front of me! The log must've moved!" Wooyoung exclaimed.

"And is that how you fell into the river?" IU asked, raising an eyebrow. Wooyoung sat up, getting the water out of his ear.

"Yeah! The log moved and it tripped me!" Wooyoung defended. IU rolled her eyes.

"Alright, whatever!"

"IU! I promise!" Wooyoung swore. So far, this evening is not going so well, Wooyoung thought to himself. IU just smiled as she bent next to Wooyoung, her eyes turning white. A gush of warm wind blew around Wooyoung, as Wooyoung stared at IU. IU's white eyes started to fade away, but then she was still activating her wind power. Wooyoung was shocked.

"Your eyes were white just a second ago!" Wooyoung exclaimed.

"They're still white, right?" IU asked, sighing.

"No! Your eyes are normal!" Wooyoung pointed.

"Wooyoung oppa, you're lying."

"No, really IU! I promise! Look into the mirror!" Wooyoung exclaimed. IU just grinned, staring at Wooyoung with her normal eyes. This time, Wooyoung took a closer look into IU's eyes. They were warm, soft and brown, just like a brownie. Instantly, he was mesmerized at IU's eyes. IU stared into Wooyoung's eyes, too. They're eyes locked together, as the warm wind surrounded around them. Wooyoung suddenly began to lean closer to IU's lips, his eyes not leaving IU's. IU's heart began to beat as twice as fast as before. Kungkungkungkung… went her heart. It went even faster as Wooyoung's lips just brushed softly against IU's lips. She turned red, shutting her eyes tightly closed. Wooyoung softly closed his eyes, his lips meeting with IU's.

 IU did feel that her eyes were normal at that moment. Suddenly, IU opened her eyes. They were green once again. Sensing that something was wrong, Wooyoung pulled back. He was shocked to see IU's green eyes instead of those soft, innocent brown regular eyes.

"IU!" Wooyoung shouted, shocked. IU looked a bit dizzy. Eventually, she passed out. Wooyoung gulped. Did I do this? Was Sapphire right? Am I really going to kill IU? Wooyoung wondered. Suddenly, he noticed that a dark cloud formed right below IU, picking her up. Wooyoung quickly got up on his feet. "IU!!!" 

He watched the black cloud lower down. It vanished when it touched Yoseob's hand. IU, who was still unconscious, landed on Yoseob's arms. Yoseob was now carrying IU bridal-style. He smirked at Wooyoung, who glared at him back.

"Yoseob," Wooyoung hissed, "I should've known you were behind all those disasters you've done to me!"

"Of course, Wooyoung," Yoseob smirked, "Why wouldn't I? Perhaps you didn't notice that I wanted IU for a different reason, too."

"What do you mean?" Wooyoung asked.

"Before I wanted her powers. But now, I want something more than that. Something that it's impossible to take by force. But I'll take it by force, no matter what," Yoseob grinned slyly, "I'm going to take her heart."

"W-What?" Wooyoung gasped.

"Her heart. I'm going to make her fall in love with me. I'm sure you have nothing against me," Yoseob laughed evilly. Wooyoung gritted his teeth.

"She doesn't even love me! She told me!" Wooyoung shouted.

"Who cares? She might've lied to you! She might've wanted me!" Yoseob yelled angrily. Suddenly, Wooyoung's heart stopped. What if IU did lie to me? What is she really loves Yoseob? Then… where does that leave me? Wooyoung wondered. Yoseob smirked.

"As I thought. Well, I'll be taking IU for now," Yoseob snickered.

"To where?" Wooyoung asked, snarling.

"To your father! You know it's his last few days or so. The prophecy even says so. Even Sapphire says so," Yoseob smirked, holding out a blue orb. Wooyoung gasped.

"Sapphire… the only protection IU had," Wooyoung whispered.

"I'll be leaving now, Wooyoung. Have fun being alone!" Yoseob laughed horribly, hiding in the shadows with IU. Wooyoung, who was already boiling with anger, had a strange feeling. Something was stirring inside him. He tightly closed his eyes, gripping on his chest where his heart was. It pumped even harder and faster. Any minute now, Wooyoung felt like he was going to burst. 

After a loud scream, Wooyoung shot his eyes opened. They were glowing with anger, red and dark. His eyes were red. He was going on of control. His new-self was planning to kill Yoseob.

 

(A/N: I think this is one of my longest chapters I've written :D Hope this chapter satisfied you guys! ^^)