What Are You Talking About?

The Vampire's Rose

Hi Everyone! After I finished I Fell In Love With My Tutor, I am taking this story off of hiatus! :D So I will be updating this fic time to time now ^_^ Hope you're all happy with this news! :D

 

After a good knock-out for 20 minutes, IU slowly opened her eyes. She found Wooyoung on the ground, and so was Seungri. She tried to remember what happened and how she ended up on the floor, but she could not recall that moment. I couldn’t have just forgotten everything at once! IU thought, as she slowly got up. She heard a familiar groan, as she quickly look up. Wooyoung was trying to get up, beads of sweat dripping from his face.

It’s been a long time I have used my powers, Wooyoung thought as he slowly grin to himself.

“Wooyoung,” IU said slowly, as Wooyoung looked up. Shoot, she’s awake, Wooyoung thought as he silently groaned to himself. He smiled back at IU weakly, as he stumbled on his feet.

“Do you know why we’re all worn out?” IU asked, looking around. Wooyoung chuckled to himself. Well, at least she isn’t suspicious, Wooyoung thought, smiling to himself. Wooyoung nodded slowly, as he walked towards Seungri.

“We were practicing with Seungri, remember? Seungri taught me first, and then you went up. Though, you accidentally tripped and almost kissed Seungri,” Wooyoung lied, chuckling. IU blushed. I-I almost kissed Seungri?! How is that possible? Gosh, I should apologize to him when I wake up, IU thought, blushing even harder, trying to remember the scene. Though, she felt that something else happened.

“Well, I better go,” Wooyoung sighed, helping Seungri up.

“Let me help you!” IU offered, running towards Seungri.

“N-No, it’s fine! I’m a strong man, IU! I can do this myself,” Wooyoung said a bit to quickly. IU raised an eyebrow, feeling suspicious. Yet, she ignored Wooyoung’s fast talk and shrugged as she backed up.

“Fine with me then,” she muttered under her breath, looking away. As Wooyoung dragged Seungri towards the exit, leaving IU behind. After a few moments, when Wooyoung and Seungri disappeared, IU sighed deeply to herself. I’m lonely again, IU thought, until she heard a very, very familiar laugh. She froze, as her face turned pale.

“Gosh, IU, I never knew you were such a good ‘dancer,’” Yoseob’s voice said cooly and coldly. IU quickly got up, looking around. However, Yoseob was no where to be found.

“Where are you? I know you’re here! Show yourself, Yoseob!” IU shouted, fear growing in her. 

“As you wish,” Yoseob’s voice replied, as IU felt a cold breath breathing on he neck. She was paralyzed. She gulped slowly, knowing who this was.

“Hello again,” Yoseob said, smirking. IU quickly turned around, putting her hands into a karate form.

“I took karate lessons when you were gone, Yoseob! I can hurt you,” IU warned, glaring at her ex-boyfriend. Yoseob chuckled for a moment, and then burst out, evilly laughing. This made IU feel weak and small, as if she had no chance against him.

“IU, IU, IU,” Yoseob tsked, shaking his index finger, “You can’t hurt me. Humans are... how do you put it? Weaklings. They think they can do something, but they actually can’t. An example would be flying. Humans can’t fly.”

“Yes they can!” IU protested, “They fly in their dreams! They can fly in their imagination!” 

“But not in reality, right?” Yoseob asked, as IU frowned, “Therefore, you maybe can hurt me in dreams and imagination, but never in realty.” IU’s face dropped. It was true. She dreamt of Yoseob being smacked by her own fist, punching and kicking until Yoseob had suffered enough. Sadly, it was only a dream. 

In a flash, Yoseob was behind IU once again. IU bit her lips, knowing how fast Yoseob was able to get to places. By shadows, IU thought, But he has more powers than that.

“Give me one more chance. I’ll promise to become a better vampire boyfriend,” Yoseob pleaded huskily, as IU shivered. She saw Yoseob handing his hand out carefully. She bit her lower lips. Those cold, dead hands waited for her answer. It seemed to be saying, Take my hand. Take it. One more chance. That can’t hurt, right? 

Slowly, her hands rose, about to take Yoseob’s hand. One chance... It can’t hurt to give someone a second chance, right? IU thought nervously, as her hands reached closer to Yoseob’s.

“Faster,” Yoseob whispered in am impatient tone, “Take my hand faster. Don’t stall time.” IU closed her eyes. One chance, IU! Give him one more chance! He was your boyfriend, right? Once IU brushed her finger tips on Yoseob’s frozen fingers, she stopped. But he was an evil boyfriend trying to take your life. 

Quickly, IU slapped Yoseob’s hands and turned around, narrowing her eyes. Yoseob looked shocked for a moment. I almost had her! Yoseob thought, glaring at IU.

“No, you don’t deserve another chance. You’re just a monster who wants my ‘so-called powers!’” IU accused, pointing at Yoseob’s face. Yoseob lowered his hands to his side, shaking his head. Suddenly, they heard quick footsteps coming inside their room. Yoseob widened his eyes, as he hid behind the shadows

“No I don’t, IU. I don’t want your powers anymore. I want your soul,” Yoseob grinned evilly, as he finally disappeared. A teacher walked in quickly raising an eyebrow at IU.

“IU! You should be going home by now! Run along, little one!” the teacher exclaimed. IU glanced at the shadows where Yoseob hid. She gasped when she saw Yoseob’s red, beady eyes in the shadow, giving her chills. She shook the image off of her head and smiled at the teacher.

“Neh~,” IU grinned as she followed behind the teacher.