Jealous and Angry Thunder

The Vampire's Rose

 

“Hey guys!” a familiar voice exclaimed. The two turned around, and saw Thunder running up to them. “Gosh, finally I found someone! I was beginning to feel lone-” Thunder stopped dead, staring at IU and Wooyoung’s arms. Their arms were still locked with each other. IU glanced at where Thunder was staring and blushed, quickly unlocking her arm and Wooyoung’s. Wooyoung secretly felt upset that IU had let go.

Great timing, Thunder, Wooyoung thought sarcastically, Just when I was going to spend some time with IU.

Silently, Thunder envied Wooyoung that the two friends had locked their arms together. Why am I jealous? I work for Wooyoung! I should respect his every move... Though, it’s not fair. She fears me because I am a vampire. Why doesn’t she fear Wooyoung? He’s a vampire, too, Thunder thought sadly.

“I’ll be going to class then,” IU started, still smiling, “Bye Wooyoung oppa!” She quickly turned to Thunder, examining him head to toe. “Good-bye, Thunder-ssi.” Instantly, Thunder’s heart dropped heavily. She called Wooyoung ‘oppa’ and me ‘Thunder-ssi.’ Totally unfair, Thunder thought, making a silent fist. He quickly looked up and smiled.

“Good-bye, IU,” Thunder quickly said, turning around and leaving to his locker, “Bye Wooyoung!” Wooyoung just waved slowly as he watched the two separate their ways. Immediately, Wooyoung kicked the wall, making a small appear on the wall. He quickly looked around and put his hands in his pockets, whistling and looking around as if nothing had happened to the wall.

“Hey! Someone drilled on the wall!” one student exclaimed.

“No, I think someone kicked it... Maybe Superman was here!” another shouted. Yes! Leave the blame on Superman for breaking the wall, Wooyoung smirked, walking to his locker.

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Thunder arrived at his locker and struggled opening his lock.

“AISH! OPEN UP!” Thunder shouted angrily, bringing many shocked attentions. He glared at the people. “WHAT DO YOU WANT?” Immediately, the students walked away to their next class. Thunder banged his head on his locker multiple times as he saw Luna walk towards him.

“Let me do it,” Luna said cooly, knowing Thunder’s combination. Thunder grumbled as he moved over for Luna to open the locker. In a minute, Luna finally got to open Thunder’s locker.

“Thanks,” Thunder murmured, putting his stuff in the locker. Luna clicked her tongue, staring at Thunder.

“Something happened,” Luna smirked, “And I sense jealousy.” Thunder turned to Luna, glaring at her.

“Jealous? Why would I envy someone? I’m Thunder!” Thunder laughed.

“I’ll list the things you might be jealous of. Homework? Humans? Fairies? Unicorns? Superman?”

“Where did Superman come from?” Thunder asked.

“If you didn’t know, some students are talking about the wall you broke. I was able to smell it,” Luna said, smiling smugly. Thunder rolled his eyes.

“Seung Ri? Yoseob? Me? Wooyoung? IU?” Thunder stiffened, allowing Luna to find out what Thunder’s problem was. “Seriously? IU and Wooyoung?” Thunder slowly nodded as Luna held back her laughter.

“You’re jealous of IU? Wait ‘till you hear me saying that to Wooyoung and IU,” Luna giggled. Thunder widened his eyes.

“NO! Just because I’m jealous of IU, nothing will happen,” Thunder said, “Plus, it’s because Wooyoung had some time to spend with--”

“IU,” Luna finished, staring at her nails. Thunder blushed, turning away and slamming his locker. Luna giggled.

“Gosh, you are so~ cute!” Luna squealed, pinching Thunder’s cheeks, “Our wittle Thwunder is in wove! (Our little Thunder is in love!)”

“What does that supposed to me? Me? In love with Wooyoung? Please!” Thunder laughed, rolling his eyes.

“YA! I meant IU, not Wooyoung! What’s wrong with you?” Luna asked, glaring at Thunder, “Remember, vampires are not allowed to fall in love with the same gender.”

“Oh,” was all Thunder had said. “But I am definitely not in love with IU! I’m serious, Luna! It’s supposed to be the opposite. IU is supposed to be in love with me.” Just thinking about that, Thunder’s heart began to beat quickly and he started to feel weak. Luna smirked and just shrugged.

“What ever! Just don’t come bawling to me when you realize your feelings with IU,” Luna warned, walking towards her class. Thunder watched Luna walk away and slowly placed his hands on his chest. Am I really falling in love with IU? Thunder wondered.

In the shadows, the two did not recognize a familiar enemy hiding. The figure in the shadow laughed evilly, his red eyes glowing. 

“Perfect,” the cold voice of the enemy laughed, “Thunder and Wooyoung are in love with IU. This is the perfect time to get them to betray each other!”