Yoseob Develops Feelings

The Vampire's Rose

"So what was it you wanted to talk about?" IU asked. Wooyoung and IU were on the roof since it was lunch. IU faced the horizon, while Wooyoung leaned on his back against the railing. Wooyoung fumbled with his words, not sure how or where to start. IU tightly held 'Sharif' against her chest, incase Wooyoung would attack her or something.

"Um… you know… well… this… um… how should I start?" Wooyoung stuttered, pursing his lips. IU blew her bangs, a bit tired. Wooyoung accidentally thought the tiresome sigh as an annoying sigh. Wooyoung bit his lower lips softly. It was getting harder and harder for him. He ran his fingers through his hair, exhaling deeply.

"Wooyoung oppa," IU started, checking her watch, "We have only 20 minutes left, and I still have to eat lunch. Can you hurry it up a bit?" 

"Then eat your lunch right here!" Wooyoung suggested.

"Are you sure? I mean…"

"It's perfectly fine! Come, come, sit, sit!" Wooyoung said, patting on the bench next to him. IU slowly nodded, sitting down on the bench and opening her brown bag. She pulled out a sandwich, slowly nibbling on it. Her eyes never left Wooyoung's eyes, though. Wooyoung sighed.

"DoyouloveYoseob?" Wooyoung asked very quickly. IU looked surprised.

"N-Neh?" she asked, turning a bit red in embarrassment. Wooyoung thought that she was blushing. He bit his lips harder this time.

"Do you love Yoseob?" Wooyoung questioned once more, this time slowing down. IU looked away from Wooyoung's eyes.

"Yoseob?…" IU lowered her voice, thinking about the questions. She took a deep breath, and said, "No. He was the vampire that was going to kill me. Why would I ever love him? I think we're best as enemies, friends, or something like that. But never boyfriend and girlfriend, wife and husband, or… yeah, you get my drift." Wooyoung sighed deeply.

"Ah, I see," Wooyoung mumbled, nodding. 

"So is that it?" IU asked.

"Well, I guess."

"Then I have a question to ask you then."

"Sure, go ahead," Wooyoung said. 

"Are… Are you… Are you a…"

"IU!" a familiar, husky voice shouted. IU looked up, as Wooyoung started seething with his teeth. Yoseob ran up to IU and stared at her, smiling.

"Annyeong," IU whispered gently, looking down. She really didn't want to see Yoseob at that moment. Yoseob's heart began to beat as twice as fast when he was heading closer to IU. When he was close enough, he touched IU's hair. IU flinched. Wooyoung clenched his fist. He has no rights to touch IU like that! Wooyoung thought to himself.

"You know, I was talking about you healing me with my friend," Yoseob said, eyeing towards Wooyoung. Wooyoung was shocked. Is he talking about me? Wooyoung wondered. "And he said that you must've healed me because you love me." IU turned red. It was easy for a girl to turn red if a boy said such a thing. I don't love Yoseob! I don't love him at all! He might've stole my heart, but… I don't love him! IU thought, unsure what to say to Yoseob that moment.

"I-I don't love you!" IU protested, "I'm serious! I promise!"

"You can tell my friend over here–" 

"Ya! IU! So, as I was saying, remember how you wanted to visit the Unicorns before?" Wooyoung interrupted, turning to IU. IU blinked for a moment. Oh yeah! I remember! IU thought to herself, remembering that she had asked Wooyoung to take her to the unicorns.

"Yeah, I remember," IU nodded, smiling. And I thought he forgot! I can't believe he actually remembered! IU smiled brightly and cheerfully.

"Well, I already planned where we're exactly going and the time! Here," Wooyoung quickly notified, scribbling something on a piece of paper. He handed the piece of paper to IU, who slowly took it. "Please be there on time! I should go! Bye!" Wooyoung ran off, heading towards class. IU read the piece of paper.

Where: Unicorn Realm

When: 4:00 P.M sharp!

What to do now: Go to class!

"Go to class?" IU mumbled quietly, glancing at Yoseob. He still seemed that he needed to say something. IU bit her lips, as she quickly got up. "W-Wait up, Wooyoung oppa!" She took a step, but then suddenly, Yoseob grabbed IU's wrist. IU turned her upper waist around, staring at Yoseob's cold hand gripping onto her wrist.

"Wait, can't I just say something?" Yoseob asked with pleading eyes. IU bit her lips softly.

"Er… I can't! I have to, uh, change the time for Wooyoung oppa's and my date!" IU lied. Yoseob turned much paler than before, slowly releasing his grip. His heart wanted to burst into tear that moment, but he kept a cold expression. IU felt sorry for Yoseob at that moment, but she continued to put a straight face.

"A… date?" Yoseob whispered.

"Y-Yeah, I date!" IU stuttered.

"Oh… alright. Have, uh, fine," Yoseob mumbled, as IU nodded. She ran down the stairs to the hallway, leaving Yoseob alone on roof top of the school. Yoseob clenched his fist, his eyes turning violent.

"I only told IU to have fun. Not Wooyoung. I'm going to make his time the worse," Yoseob snickered.