Thunder's Want

The Vampire's Rose

“Gosh, 3 vampires and 1 human are passed out,” Thunder said aloud, as Eunhyuk helped.

“I know! I wonder when Seungri was here,” Eunhyuk agreed, tossing IU in a vampire coffin. “Hey, I’ll go set up the table and get desert. It seems like we are eating fairies after all.” Thunder groaned as Eunhyuk disappeared into the Fairy Realm.

Thunder was now alone. He had no one to talk to, and because of his speedy powers, he was getting impatient for one of them to wake up. Thunder watched IU in the coffin and smirked. She looks good in the coffin, Thunder thought, Like a vampire.

He slowly walked towards IU, staring only at her face. Her face actually lit up for some reason, as if it was glowing with happiness. He slowly leaned closer to IU’s shoulder and inhaled deeply. Her scent filled his blood, making him more impatient. I just need that blood! Thunder thought, his sharp vampire teeth ready to gnaw on IU’s neck. He opened his mouth slowly, staring at IU’s pure face.

Just when he was about to bite into IU’s neck to drink her blood, he stopped. Her face seemed to warn him about something. Suddenly, Thunder couldn’t move. W-What’s happening? Thunder wondered, as IU’s face darkened. 

“AH!” IU shouted, gasping. She woke up. Thunder widened his eyes as he tried to step back. But of course, he was frozen. He struggled to pull back, but he couldn’t-- no matter what. IU felt a hot breath on her neck. She gulped slowly and glanced at the vampire inches away from her neck.

“Thunder?” IU said, raising her tone. She raised an eyebrow and looked around her. I’m in a dark room, in a coffin, and Thunder is leaning on my neck, IU stopped, gulping her saliva slowly, Oh no.

“AHHHH!!!!” IU screamed, pushing Thunder. Her push was light and weak, yet, surprisingly, it threw him across the room. Thunder smashed against the wall, as IU ran down the stairs. Thunder heard the door slam shut, as he was able to regain his movement. Was that her power? Thunder wondered, looking at the door. 

“What happened?” Seungri’s voice groaned as Seungri got up. Thunder turned around and smirked.

“IU’s power is incredible,” Thunder laughed, getting out.

“W-Where are you going?” Seungri stuttered.

“To find IU,” Thunder said, rolling his eyes. In a blink of an eye, Thunder was gone. A gush of wind blew Seungri’s hair and blew some papers off the desk. Thunder... he’s as fast as sound, Seungri laughed to himself, as he looked at Luna and Wooyoung, I wonder what happened to them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IU was running as fast as she could. She didn’t want to be eaten by a vampire. She saw, or heard, what happened to Nicole, and she was freaking out. I’m not going to end up like Nicole, IU thought tearily, Nicole is gone, and I’m not going to end up like her!

IU was exhausted now. She jogged for a while, trying to catch her breath. If I know Thunder, he’s probably using his speed powers to catch up with me, IU gulped quickly and continued to pant, But if he is trying to catch me, where is he?

Finally, after 10 minutes of running, IU made it in front of her house. She placed her hand on her thighs, panting as fast as she could. She needed enough air to fill her lungs up right now, just in case Thunder was coming now.

“You finally came, hm?” a familiar voice said. IU froze and bit her lips. Darn it, IU thought as she looked up. There was Thunder, leaning against the fence and checking his fingers. “I thought I broke a nail on the way here. It seems I haven’t.” Thunder glanced at IU, who was frozen stiff.

“How...” IU managed to speak, but then quickly quieted down.

“I was studying how strong your powers were earlier. I mean, when I tried to drink your blood, I was frozen. I couldn’t move at all. And that small push threw me against the wall, I think it broke.”

“So?”

“So what I’m saying is,” Thunder smirked as he quickly went behind IU’s back, “I want some of your blood.” Thunder his lips, ready to dig into IU’s neck. IU pushed Thunder away, but it was only a measly push. Thunder smirked.

“See? Some of your pushes are weak like now. Others are strong like throwing me across the room,” Thunder pointed out, breathing harder on IU’s neck. 

“Ya,” a voice shouted, as Thunder and IU turned around.

“This is so unfair,” IU growled, glaring at Thunder.

“Of course not,” Thunder smirked, “Life isn’t fair.” Thunder’s vampire teeth landed on IU’s neck, as IU smirked. 

Suddenly, IU bent down and did a quick 180º turn. Thunder widened his eyes as he tripped and fell on his back. Gasping for air, he glared at IU with hatred. IU laughed.

“I guess you aren’t as fast as everyone claims you are,” IU smirked, running inside her house. She quickly locked her house as Thunder tried to get in. Her house was magical-beings proof, according to Nicole. Her heart ached when she mentioned Nicole, but she knew she was on her own now. 

IU sighed in relief as she slumped on the couch. She looked outside the window, wondering where Thunder was. He probably left, IU thought, hugging a pillow, My life is in danger, but for now, let me sleep.