The Dream World

The Vampire's Rose

Where am I? IU thought to herself, realizing that she was at a very unfamiliar place. She tried to look around her, but she only saw clouded mist. Soon, she saw a dark, girlie figure approaching her.

"U-Um, excuse me!" IU called, "Where am I?" The figure did not reply. Instead, the figure walked closer to IU. IU wanted to run, but then she was not able to move. Is this a nightmare? IU panicked. The figure closer and closer until…

"Nicole?" IU asked. Nicole rose her head and smiled brightly.

"Annyeong~ Welcome to the Dream World!" Nicole cheered, clapping her hand.

"W-Wait, I'm dead?" IU questioned. Nicole giggled.

"NO! Actually, you just came here to visit. You passed out. Every time you pass out, you'll come to the dream world. Don't worry! You're practically immortal!" Nicole grinned. IU just nodded as she looked around. She jumped when she heard a sudden voice.

"Is IU really here?" a male voice asked. IU recognized that voice immediately.

"Thunder!" IU exclaimed happily, noticing a male figure approaching. As IU predicted, it was Thunder. Thunder was smiling, turning red as a rose.

"Wait, does that mean Seung Ri is here, too?" IU asked, frowning. Thunder sighed.

"No, he went to the Nightmare Realm. I almost went to the Nightmare Realm until they saw me saving you. After that, they said I saved a life and I'm here now," Thunder smiled.

"Who's they?" IU asked.

"Angels," Nicole and Thunder said at the same time. IU laughed with joy, as she heard another footstep approaching them.

"Now who is it?" IU asked, noticing another female figure. Nicole and Thunder froze as they turned around. It seems like they can sense who the person is, IU thought. The figure eventually stood next to Nicole, raising her head. IU gasped. "L-Luna?!"

"So this is the dream world… Interesting," Luna smiled.

"Please tell me you're visiting here, too!" IU pleaded.

"Uh… About that…"

"What happened?" Nicole asked, as Luna sighed.

Flashback:

Luna was happily walking to her locker once she saw Wooyoung carrying IU bridal style to the hospital. (IU: Wait, I'm in the hospital? Nicole: Sh! We have to listen to Luna's flashback! IU: Oh, right!) Luna was just about to open her locker, until someone covered . Luna gasped, as she was dragged into the shadow. It was obvious to Luna who the person was. Yoseob.

"Let go!" Luna hissed, glaring at Yoseob.

"No. You're interfering too much in my plan," Yoseob replied cooly, scratching Luna's shoulder. Luna gasped as bloody liquid began to trickle down her shoulder. She felt a pair of sharp teeth on her shoulder. She knew what was going on. Yoseob was drinking her blood. She panicked. She tried to scream some kind of animal cry, but failed because Yoseob was still covering with his col hand. 

A few minutes later, Luna gave up. She lightly closed her eyes, noticing her visions getting blurry. She felt Yoseob smirking as he drained her life away. 

Flashback ended.

"LAME!!!" Thunder shouted, who was on the ground. Luna had just finished beating Thunder up.

"Be quiet," Luna hissed.

"So who am I supposed to trust now?" IU whined.

"Don't you have Wooyoung?" Thunder asked.

"No. I realized that he's a vampire. And that reminds me, I have to talk to him," IU said angrily, making a fist.

"Calm down, IU! For now, just pretend you don't know Wooyoung is a vampire. I'm interested of what he's going to do from now on since he's on his own," Luna smirked.

"But--"

"Oh, and you know Jiyeon? That really fierce and dark goth-looking girl at gym class? Yeah, you might want to see her. I already contact her to meet you, anyways," Nicole smiled.

"Is Jiyeon a vampire like Luna or human with special powers like you and me, Nicole?" IU asked.

"None," Thunder answered, "She's a witch."

"OH GOSH!!! First I'm best friends with a non-normal human, then a vampire, and now a witch? This world is so weird," IU mumbled.

"Uh huh, uh huh, whatever girl. Anyways, I'm thinking that Wooyoung and Jiyeon are in the same room as you right now. So you better wake up and go back!" Luna smiled.

"How do I go back?" IU asked.

"Simple! Pinch yourself," Thunder said, "That always works in dreams, right?"

"HA! I've tried that to get out of nightmares! It won't work," IU laughed, pinching herself. Suddenly, she was sitting up with her eyes opened in an unfamiliar room. I'm at the hospital, IU thought, Hey, that worked! Cool! :D

"Finally, you're awake," Jiyeon said coldly. IU realized that Jiyeon was waiting at the corner of the room. She looked down and realized Wooyoung's head was on her lap, tears rolling down. IU smiled gently as she wiped Wooyoung's tears away. Aigoo… I wonder why he cried so much, IU thought, giggling.

"Yeah, I just visiting the dream world. They said I'm supposed to meet you for some reason," IU said, looking up at Jiyeon.

"Exactly. I'm going to teach you how to control your powers," Jiyeon smirked.