Father and Son

The Vampire's Rose

 

“Oh my gosh! What’s going to happen to IU? Huh? She’s going to die here! Oh my gosh, that class was the worse! I feel so sad for that human! He’s a vampire, I’m telling you! Gosh, where did IU go? Maybe she’s taken from the vampires who wants her blood! Wooyoung, why is the Vampire King our homeroom teacher?” Luna cried, panicking. 

“I can’t answer why my father is here,” Wooyoung hesitated, “I wish I knew, though.”

“So do we drink IU’s blood now?” Thunder asked, his lips. Suddenly, they heard a loud scream from the bathroom. The three widened their eyes as they ran inside the girl’s restroom, where the scream came from.

“What happened--” Wooyoung stopped. A girl was slowly turning pale, but she was alive. She was panting heavily, clutching her heart. There, next to her, stood a vampire boy, his teeth dripping with blood. The boy turned to Wooyoung, Luna, and Thunder. He bowed down to Wooyoung.

“Hello, Prince Wooyoung,” the vampire boy bowed. Wooyoung stiffened.

“You don’t even know if I’m prince or not yet--” Wooyoung stopped when he saw the almost-dead-looking-girl rise up easily. She opened her eyes, which showed evilness. The new vampire smirked.

“I’m pleased to make you acquaintance, Prince,” the girl bowed humbly. Wooyoung bit his lips, now knowing exactly what was going on. 

“Um, yeah, sure, well, I’ll be, uh, going now,” Wooyoung stammered, as he walked away with Luna and Thunder followed.

“OH MY GOSH! THAT GIRL JUST TURNED TO A VAMPIRE! WHAT IS THE VAMPIRE KING PLANNING TO DO?!?!” Luna screeched.

“It’s quite simple,” Wooyoung said, “His plan is to turn all these humans into vampires to see which one holds the power. Remember, the person who has the tastiest blood is the one who holds the magical power. Anyways, once he found the girl, he’ll turn her into a vampire, and IU will eventually give her powers into me.”

“But wait, won’t she give you her life then, too?” Thunder asked.

“If she survives without the powers, she’s one lucky girl,” Wooyoung replied, “Just like Nicole.”

“Oh yeah, I remember her. Yoseob killed her and Thunder and Eunhyuk ate her,” Luna said plainly, earning a glare from Thunder.

“Would... Jang Wooyoung come to Mr. KV?” the announcer announced.

“Mr. KV? What’s KV?” Thunder asked.

“Mr. King Vampire, I guess,” Luna thought, as the three went back to their homeroom. Wooyoung stopped the two, allowing only himself to enter.

“Dad, what are you up to?” Wooyoung asked once he was in the room privately with his father. Mr. KV smirked.

“You took too long. You know that my time is decreasing,” Mr. KV said.

“I know, Dad. I’m almost done, but then my plan totally failed now because of you,” Wooyoung sneered disgustingly.

“Ha! How dare you say that I’m making your plans worse. I’m simply helping you, my dear son,” Mr. KV laughed.

“Have you studied how to get the powers? The person who holds the power has to fall in love with you!” Wooyoung exclaimed.

“4 boys... fall in love... could the person who holds the power possibly be a girl?” Mr. KV asked, raising an eyebrow. Wooyoung flinched. I said too much, he thought, as Mr. KV looked outside the window.

“This place.... This school... it’s one of the places where the vampires can survive. But with that girl’s power, we can change this world! Humans can barely survive while vampires can rule this planet!” Mr. KV turned to face Wooyoung and continued, “Wooyoung, our own world is dying. We need you to hurry. That’s why I came.”

“Dad, I know! I know you’re going to die and our planet is in danger but don’t worry! I got things covered!” Wooyoung exclaimed. Suddenly, Eunhyuk ran into the room.

“Sir!” Eunhyuk panted, “Thunder has challenged a girl named IU! It’s for his life and her blood and power! It’s starting right now at the gym!” Wooyoung widened his eyes. No... no, this isn’t happening! Wooyoung thought. The Vampire King raised an eyebrow and glanced back at Wooyoung.

“Huh... so it does seem you can take care of this by yourself... But just in case, I’ll watch what’s happening at the gym,” Mr. KV laughed evilly as he walked outside the classroom. Wooyoung clenched his fist as he ran towards the gym. Thunder, Wooyoung thought, his anger rising, You just messed up everything.