The Attack

The Vampire's Rose

 

IU was waiting in front of the stage room. Her heart was beating for the millionth time, but she couldn’t help it. She was truly excited to meet the best dancer: Seung Ri.

True, she knew that he was a vampire, but that didn’t get in her way. He was a good vampire anyways, right? He even offered her dance lessons! I must be dreaming right now, IU thought, pinching her cheeks. Her cheeks ached, but then she knew she wasn’t dreaming at all. She squealed to herself, until she heard footsteps. She slowly held her breath, waiting for the man vampire of her dream to appear right in front of her.

Seungri took a slow turn in the hallway. He spotted IU admiring him, as he showed a smirk. He walked slowly towards her, staring at IU directly in the eyes.

“YA! WAIT UP!” a familiar voice shouted. IU sapped out of her dream land and took a peak, realizing that it was Wooyoung. Seungri already heard his voice way earlier than IU did. Seungri closed his eyes slowly and quietly gritted his teeth. He took a deep breath and puffed the air out loudly. He turned and saw Wooyoung, smiling.

But Wooyoung wasn’t smiling at him. No, he was smiling at IU just like an idiot who was staring at his dream girl. His heart leaped a beat, until Seungri interrupted his thoughts.

“Yo! Watcha’ doin’ here, Wooyoung?” Seungri asked as he turned around. Wooyoung could see anger in Seungri’s eyes.

I warned you, remember? Wooyoung telepath.

About what?!?! Seungri replied with an annoyed tone.

I said you can’t get her magical blood! I’m going to help you IF you can even receive her blood, Wooyoung replied with a smirk. 

IU stared at the two with confusion. She could tell that they were showing some kind of emotions, but she couldn’t understand. It can’t be that they are doing telepathy. It’s impossible, right? I mean, Wooyoung isn’t even a vampire! IU thought as the two boys continued to glare at each other. 

Dude, IU is looking, Wooyoung reminded. Seungri jumped, remembering about IU’s presence. He swiftly turned around and gave her a weak smile.

“Um... I offered Wooyoung some lessons today, too! So, you both will be taking lessons!” Seungri lied. IU was disappointed. She nodded glumly and sighed, as she entered the room. Seungri shot Wooyoung an evil glare, as Wooyoung just shrugged and smiled. The two boys went in--well, actually, they fought who was going in first. 

“Okay, so,” Seungri began, clearing his throat, “Who wants to come up?” IU didn’t raise her hands, nor did Wooyoung. Wooyoung wasn’t interested, while IU was too nervous. Seungri had trouble choosing who to chose.

What’s your plan, smarty? Wooyoung telepath quickly

Huh? Seungri replied to Wooyoung in his mind.

Who ya going to choose? Wooyoung replied to Seungri’s mind, rolling his eyes.

Well, I’m not sure. My plan is ruined completely because of you. I was supposed to dance with IU, and then I was supposed to lean down for a ‘kiss,’ humans called it, but instead, I would drink her blood and eventually such her power out, Seungri hissed back at Wooyoung. Wooyoung frowned.

Well, you better hurry. IU is already suspecting you, Wooyoung smirked. 

Hold up, Seungri concentrated for a moment, notifying Wooyoung to touch his hand. Wooyoung nodded and eventually got up. IU thought that Wooyoung had volunteered, so she watched them with boredom.

Once Wooyoung touched Seungri’s hand, Seungri unleashed burst of cold wind. IU widened her eyes, but then she froze. Everything stopped. Birds in the air stayed in position, humans froze, and time stopped ticking. It was simple would Seungri’s power was. To freeze time.

Although IU was frozen, her power was able to make her notice her surroundings. Okay... IU thought, Thunder’s power is being super fast, like a lightning striking the ground. Now... Seungri’s power is to freeze time... He’s a vampire?!?!

“You failed,” Wooyoung mumbled. IU didn’t hear him, nor saw his mouth moving.

“What are you talking about? Stop staying frozen! You can move! You touched me, didn’t you?” Seungri said aloud, thinking that IU couldn’t hear them. Non-magical things couldn’t hear or see what they were doing. But since IU had her power, she was a bit magical.

Idiot, Wooyoung began to telepath to Seungri, IU is magical. She might be frozen, but she can still hear and sense us! No wait, change that. She can hear and sense you. You just blew it. That time thing is pretty much useless a bit to her. Seungri widened his eyes as he faced IU, who slowly blinked. Even though she was frozen, she was able to breath and blink.

“Impossible!” Seungri hissed.

Now, why didn’t I think about this earlier? You can drink IU’s blood while you freeze time! Gosh, why didn’t I remember that? Wooyoung finished his telepath to Seungri, as a slow smirk began to appear on his face. Oh yeah, IU thought, Wooyoung is magical, too! Remember how he scared away those vampires with that language? Gosh, how could you forget, IU? Pabo, IU thought to herself mentally, as Seungri walked slowly towards her. Her heart began to pound-- not because of her excitement-- but because she was scared.

Slowly, she felt something inside of her growing stronger and stronger, pounding even faster. It hurts! she cried in her mind. Though, she allowed the pain to spread through her body and into her soul. 

Suddenly, she gasped as she leaned quickly, coughing out blood. Seungri widened his eyes as Wooyoung examined IU in shock. How was she able to get out so easily like that? Wooyoung wondered. IU slowly stood up, and watched Seungri approach even faster.

“You’re mine!” Seungri hissed. IU widened her eyes as she quickly ducked from Seungri’s arm. IU rolled towards the stage, trying to ‘help out’ Wooyoung. She touched Wooyoung’s hand, as Wooyoung began to feel a slow wave of energy inside his body. He wasn’t familiar with this, until he realized what was happening.

Seungri! Her powers are activated! Leave now! Wooyoung hissed. 

“No! I promised I’ll take her blood, no matter what!” Seungri shouted. Is he talking to himself? IU wondered as she dodged another of Seungri’s attack. Wooyoung sighed quietly as he closed his eyes and opened them again. His eyes were flashing red and black, red and black. IU didn’t see Wooyoung, but then she fainted on the floor. Seungri did the same, as time resumed. Wooyoung panted as he collapsed on the floor, his eyes returning to normal.