The Mysterious Teacher

The Vampire's Rose

 

“Hello beautiful,” Yoseob said smoothly, taking a seat next to IU. IU sighed and got up, grabbed her stuff, and walked to the other desk. Yoseob followed, smiling. IU shivered. I used to fall for that smile, IU thought, But now, it just freaks me out.

“Stop following me,” IU hissed, narrowing her eyes. She sat on the very front row, next to the window. Yoseob sat next to her-- again. IU groaned loudly until she spotted Luna. She smiled happily and got up, ran over to Luna, and dragged her to another seat. Yoseob rolled his eyes and sat behind IU.

“Will you stop following me?” IU asked, irritated.

“No,” Yoseob replied coldly with a smirk. IU glared at him. She leaned towards Luna’s ears, whispering something to her. Luna nodded with a grin and glanced at Yoseob. Yoseob was curious.

Finally, Thunder and Wooyoung entered the room awkwardly. IU ran towards Thunder, locked her arm with him.

“Let’s go!” IU exclaimed, dragging him next to her. Luna quickly grabbed Wooyoung’s wrist and pulled him next to IU. IU quickly found a seat in the front. Thunder sat next to the window and the left side of IU while Wooyoung sat on the right side of IU. Luna sat behind IU happily. Yoseob gritted his teeth since the two desks next to Luna were taken. 

“I hate you,” Yoseob hissed at IU, gritting his teeth. IU twinkled her eyes brightly, sticking her tongue out.

“What ever,” IU replied with a proud smirk. Yoseob sat next to Wooyoung, glaring at IU. Wooyoung glared at Yoseob.

“What did I do wrong?” Yoseob asked, rolling his eyes.

“You betrayed me and tons of other vampires,” Wooyoung hissed.

“That was only for my good! Look at Thunder and Seung Ri! Seung Ri died because of you and Thunder is doing the opposite of your direction!”

“First of all, Seung Ri died because he wasn’t following my direction! Second of all, Thunder did the opposite thing I told him to do because-- Wait, what?” Wooyoung asked, raising an eyebrow.

“You heard me! Thunder doesn’t even pay any attention to you! You wanted IU to fall in love with him and then he gets her power and then he gives you the power. Well, it’s actually the opposite. Thunder fell in love with IU,” Wooyoung exclaimed, staring at Thunder, “You never knew that? Gosh, I mean, it’s so clear to notice that!” 

“Liar,” Wooyoung accused, “Thunder is my most loyal partner. It was you first, of course, but then you betrayed me so technically, it’s Thunder.”

“How about Luna?” Yoseob asked.

“She’s like my dictionary-- the smart one,” Wooyoung replied.

“But Thunder isn’t smart.”

“So? He’s loyal.”

“Luna is loyal, too.”

“Yoseob, what on earth are you up to--”

“Nothing, nothing! I’m just warning you about Thunder.”

Yang Yoseob--” Before Wooyoung was able to continue, the teacher entered to room. It was an unfamiliar teacher, though. He covered his head with a black hood, which made him look mysterious. He walked behind the teachers desk, sitting down. You could only see his nose and mouth. Some vampires snickered quietly while others tried to find out who the mysterious person was. Finally, the mysterious teacher rose his head. IU gasped. He has... a green eye and a red eye... what’s wrong with him? The mysterious teacher smirked and shot a cold look at Wooyoung. Wooyoung stiffened.

“Hello, class,” the teacher greeted coldly.

“Hello, sir,” the vampires greeted back with widened smirk.

Luna, take IU out of here, Wooyoung said, using his telepathy powers to Luna. Luna jumped from the sudden contact.

How? He knows who we are, Luna replied mentally.

True, but he’s only here to find out who carries the power. Leave! Wooyoung said mentally.

I can hear you, another voice interrupted their communication. Wooyoung and Luna gasped as Luna bit her lips, holding her head. She panted, feeling her brain banging in her head. I can hear you. Why don’t you share about this IU you’re talking about? Wooyoung bit his lips. IU rose her hand.

“Yes? And who may you be?” the teacher asked, glaring at IU.

“My name is Lee Ji Eun. May I use the restroom?” she asked as politely as she could. The teacher studied her. Something is different about her, the teacher thought, But for some reason, I can’t identify the problem.

“Yes you may,” the teacher said, allowing IU to leave. IU nodded and dashed out the classroom. Wooyoung sighed in relief and jumped in shock when he heard IU’s voice in his head.

Wooyoung oppa... I know who he is! IU mentally said.

Don’t talk. The teacher knows how to get through our communication, Wooyoung said in his mind, glaring at the teacher. IU did not reply. Finally, the mysterious teacher unrevealed his face as the vampires widened their eyes in excitement, their vampire teeth begging for blood. The humans looked around, frightened.

“Today’s lesson,” the mysterious teacher said, smirking, “Is how to turn humans into vampires. Any volunteers?”