The New Girl

The Vampire's Rose

As IU walked into the gate, it closed loudly and quickly. She jumped, as she bit her lips awkwardly. 

It’s okay, she thought, as she began to step closer to the school hallway, It’s just those creepy schools full of... When she stepped inside, half of the student’s head turned to her. She gulped nervous, finishing her thoughts with, Vampire.

The male vampires their lips, ready to taste her blood. The girl vampire, on the other hand, looked at her with disgust. As she continued traveling deeper into the school, she could already feel the vampires approaching to her. Those who weren’t vampires (which are humans, I guess) stared at everyone, wondering what was going on. IU took a deep breath and opened her locker.

“AH!” she shouted, as a fake spider bounced on her. Everyone snickered and laughed, pointing at the new girl. She blushed in embarrassment, as she quickly put her books in her locker and slammed it lock. She rushed to her first class, hiding her pure, lovely face. 

“How fun,” she mumbled under her breath. She already knew about this school before she entered it. Her friend, actually, had come to this school a year before her. IU couldn’t imagine that she was still alive. 

Flash back:

“MWOH?!?!” IU shouted through her cell phone.

“Haha! Aigoo~ IU, you should lower your voice! Yes, I’m still alive here!” her friend laughed. IU couldn’t help but grin. It’s been so long since she had ever heard her friend.

“So how’s life?” IU asked.

“Kind of bad. Someone got my magical blood, but I’m still human,” her friend added glumly. IU frowned.

“We don’t have magical blood! How many times do I have to tell you?!” IU exclaimed, as she got up from her bed. She could sense her friend frowning at her. 

“We do, IU! Come on, can’t you believe me?” her friend whined. IU sighed as she played with her hair. She pouted, as she looked at a picture of her and her old boyfriend.

“I....I’ll call you later, okay?” IU said a bit quickly.

“Fine, but make sure you call if you’re coming here, okay?” her friend sighed as IU hung up. 

Flash back Ended.

“BOO!” a familiar shout shouted. IU jumped and laughed, as she turned around. 

“Nicole unnie! Annyeong~” IU greeted, hugging her friend. Nicole laughed as she hugged her best friend tightly.

“Ooooh! I missed my little IU!” Nicole squealed, hugging IU even tighter. 

“Ack! ACK!!! Unnie, I can’t breath!!!” IU gasped. Nicole released IU and giggled, as IU laughed.

“Ah, mian! You’re just too cute!” Nicole laughed. IU smiled, as the two went inside their class. 

“I thought someone stole your magical blood?” Nicole asked, as the two took their seat. IU shook her head.

“Ani. He almost stole them. And I’m telling you, there is no magical blood!” IU exclaimed as she rolled her eyes. Nicole sighed and patted her friend’s hand.

“IU, IU, what am I going to do with you? I almost got turned into a vampire by my old boyfriend! I had to run away! You know how tiring it was? Luckily, I found this nearby school,” Nicole said, rolling her eyes. IU sighed again.

“Well, I don’t believe in magical blood, but maybe a bit of vampires. I got attacked by HIM,” IU whispered, which caused Nicole to gasp.

HIM? I can’t believe it! I never thought HE would do such a thing!” Nicole exclaimed quietly.

“I know! I just hope that he doesn’t come to this school. I just got rid of him, too,” IU sighed. The bell rang, and IU settled down. The teacher entered the classroom, and told everyone to settle down. They obeyed, and then she ordered the new students to approach the room. IU slowly stood up, as three other boys got up, too. 

Suddenly, the door opened quickly. A gush of wind blew everyone’s paper and hair all over the place. When IU saw the man, she had to widen her eyes. It was HIM.