Awarded Yoseob– Not!

The Vampire's Rose

"L-Let me go!" IU demanded. She had woken up a while ago, and was being carried bridal-style by Yoseob. She was dressed in a black dress and was frightened. She never remembered changing her clothes to a dark, scary, dim dress! She shivered at the thought of Yoseob undressing her and dressing her back into this unfamiliar dress.

"Sh, sh, my dear," Yoseob hushed.

"I'm not your dear! Let me go, Yoseob!" IU demanded once again, pounding her fist on Yoseob's shoulder. Yoseob smirked.

"Fool," he muttered.

"I-I'm not a fool! I just didn't know anything and–" IU paused as she felt a pair of soft lips smashing against hers. She glared at Yoseob and slapped him. Before that happened, she accidentally gulped something that Yoseob had given her during the kiss. 

"What was that for?" IU snapped, but immediately feeling drowsy.

"If I were to give you those pills by hand and shove it to you, you might've closed your mouth tightly and made weird noises. So, if I kissed you, you wouldn't even know about the pills and focus on the kiss. You have to admit it, you enjoyed the kiss, right?" Yoseob asked, his eyes doing a slight wiggling wave. IU reddened but then shot her eyes open.

"P-Pills? What kind of pills?" IU asked, rubbing her all-of-the-sudden-tired eyes. Yoseob smirked.

"Sleeping pills, of course! That'd make you shut up for once," Yoseob laughed. IU gasped, as she felt a cold hand caressing her cheek.

"Good night, my future bride," Yoseob whispered gently. IU couldn't reply, for she was already asleep.


Meanwhile, at the Dream Land…

"OMG OMG OMG!!!" Luna cried, pulling her pigtails. Thunder puffed out some air, Nicole groaned, as Jiyeon rolled her eyes. "SHE ATE THE PILLS!! SHE ACTUALLY FELL FOR IT!!"

"We know that, Luna! We just saw everything!" Nicole cried out loud, pointing to the crystal orb. Jiyeon ran her hand above and across the crystal orb, as the image of IU and Yoseob faded.

"But it's such a good thing that we have such an item! This helps us communicate with IU better!" Thunder pointed out, trying to point out the positive facts.

"We have no choice, though, but to watch," Jiyeon sighed.

"C'mon! It's just one more communication!" Nicole pleaded on her needs, begging to communicate with IU. Jiyeon shook her head.

"No. We keep bringing her here. Let her naturally come to us," Jiyeon said. Her words were like a knife, sharp and clear. Nicole pouted, and so did Luna.

"So you expect us to just leave IU there? IU is really special. If she dies, the world dies with her. She is like the mother of supernatural powers!" Thunder exclaimed, pointing at the crystal orb.

"But if we keep forcing her to come, she may never be able to return back!" Jiyeon snapped, "It's best to leave that girl anyways! Who cares about her? She's just another weird girl I was forced to help with!" Silence overcame their conversation.

"You just don't care about IU at all!" Luna accused, but then Nicole silenced her. She stared deeply into Jiyeon's cold, witchy eyes.

"You miss IU, don't you? You feel upset and guilty that it was your fault for bringing IU closer into Yoseob's trap, right?" Nicole said gently, as Jiyeon stiffened, "You really want to help IU inside your heart, but you also don't want to face your friend. You know that you can't resist meeting with IU after all what's been happening with her. You–"

"Enough!" Jiyeon shouted, "I had enough of you, Nicole! Always forcing me and lecturing me everything–"

"She's not lecturing you, idiot!" Luna snapped harshly, "She's just trying to get through you!"

"You!" Jiyeon yelled, pointing at Luna, "Don't you dare get in the way, especially that attitude of yours!"

"Ladies, ladies! Would you all please calm down?" Thunder asked, his hands going up and down slightly.

"NO!" the three girls shouted back, leaving Thunder flinching. He sighed and pulled out a book from the side table, reading it. He skimmed throw all the letters, as the three girls argued with each other. Suddenly, he slammed his fist.

"I found it!" Thunder shouted excitedly.

"What?!" the three girls asked in unison, a bit annoyed.

"The only way how to communicate with an Earthling or someone on a planet!" Thunder exclaimed, clicking his tongue proudly. The three girls ran towards Thunder, surrounding him and the book.

"How?" Luna asked excitedly.

"We will need someone I know to do this, though," Thunder said with a sigh.

"Who?" Nicole asked urgently. Thunder glanced at everybody, locking eyes with the desperate girls. He clicked his tongue once more, and grinned slyly.

"Seung Ri."


Back to IU…

"Sir, I present you IU AKA Lee Ji Eun, the one who holds the most powerful powers in the universe," Yoseob announced, one leg on his knees. He lowered his head and gently placed IU on the cold ground. IU shivered, as she slowly woke up from the coldness. Her vision was a bit blurry, but then they started to clear up. Just then, she gasped.

"AH!!!" IU screamed, noticing that there were even scarier looking vampires lined up behind the red,velvet rope. She gasped, covering her face with her hands. Yoseob tightly hugged her, since he had some feelings for her. However, IU wasn't warmth from his hug. Instead, she still felt coldness and fear running into her blood.

"Is it really IU?" a familiar voice mumbled. IU peaked at the familiar man through her fingers. She gasped and pointing at the man.

"M-M-Mr. KV!" IU stuttered. Mr. KV somehow looked different. He looked scarier and bolder. He even looked kingly instead of a unusual substitute teacher. Mr. KV snarled at IU.

"I am not Mr. KV anymore! I am King of the Vampires!" Mr. KV roared. The vampires bowed respectfully at the king.

"Mr. KV is much shorter, though," IU pointed out.

"SILENCE!" Mr. KV yelled loudly, his voice echoing in the castle. IU gulped, afraid that she might've angered the king a lot more than she expected. Mr. KV took a deep breath and sighed. He suddenly grinned hideously.

"Yoseob. For bringing IU here, I would like to give you the honors of killing IU, getting her blood, and handing me her powers," Mr. KV offered. The other vampires gasped and whispered to each other, envying Yoseob. Yoseob froze and paled even more, gulping. Kill IU? To kill IU and hand the King IU's blood is such an honor! But to kill IU? It's almost impossible for me to do such a thing! But I must, if I want to be king after the King rots away. Still… killing IU? It seems that my body wants to kill IU, while my heart tells me to stay back and leave IU alone. Maybe there is some kind of way to fix this, Yoseob thought, unable to think straight.

"That's impossible," IU spoke, "To get my powers, you will have to kiss me or I would I have hand it to you. Even when you kill me, you can never find it."

"Oh really? Then Yoseob, kiss her," Mr. KV ordered. Yoseob's heart started racing. Blood gushed towards his cheeks, making it burn with embarrassment. He glanced at IU, who kept a straight face. 

"That's impossible," IU stated boldly, "For Yoseob to get my powers, I would I have to fall in love with him. Other than that, it's impossible. I only have one person that I love and I will never tell you." Yoseob felt like the world was crashing right in front of him. IU had only one person she loved? It was impossible for Yoseob to gain her powers? Who one earth would IU love? Mr. KV gritted his teeth angrily.

"Especially since Yoseob was the first one who tried to get my blood earlier. I never thought he would attack me until that very day, where he chased all over for me for my powers," IU said, touching her chest, "I will never forgive him for such an act he did." Yoseob bit his lower lips. He remembered how much he had pretended to keep that soft, gentle and cute smile on his face just enough to fool IU that he loved her a lot. Now, he regretted such a memory. Mr. KV was impatient now.

"How…" Mr. KV mumbled to himself, thinking how to get IU to hand over her powers. Suddenly, the door bursted open. Everyone turned around to face the door. The vampire soldiers that were on guard were on the ground, in their own puddle of red liquid. There stood a man with red, evil eyes. He was breathing heavily, and glanced across the room. His eyes stopped when he locked eyes with Yoseob's, who automatically recognized who it was. Even IU knew who that red-eyed creature was.

"That can't be…" Yoseob whispered.

"Wooyoung?" IU, too, whispered slowly.