Seung Ri's Attack

The Vampire's Rose

 

This is it, right? IU questioned herself as she looked down at a piece of paper and then back up, The Stage Room. Here it is! I wonder what Seung Ri have to talk to me about. IU slowly opened the large door. Before she even got to touch the door, it magically opened by itself. IU raised an eyebrow as she slowly and cautiously entered.

“Weird,” IU whispered to herself, “No one’s here.” Thinking that she was early, she sat on one of the comfy chairs as she wanted for Seung Ri to come. She reread the message just in case, hoping that she was at the right time and in the right room.

 

To: IU <3

Meet me at the Stage Room after school, arraso? I’ll be waiting! I need to talk to you, and it’s really important.

From: Seung Ri ;)

 

“IU?” Seung Ri’s voice shouted. IU quickly got up and looked around, trying to find Seung Ri.

“Seung Ri oppa?” IU called back, as she heard an evil laugh. She shivered silently, trying to find where Seung Ri was. Is this a joke? IU wondered. 

“Look at the time,” Seung Ri said. IU raised an eyebrow, but she did as she was told. There was only one clock in the Stage Room, and that was the big clock hanging above the door. It ticked normally as it was supposed to.

“What about the clock, Seung Ri oppa?” IU asked. Amazingly, the clock sped up. IU widened her eyes as she saw a janitor enter the room quickly. Very quickly. IU’s eyes followed the super fast janitor, who swiped the whole floor quickly and scraped off the gum under the chair. In less than 10 seconds, the janitor left the room in no time.

“That’s fast,” IU mumbled to herself.

“Now look at the time again,” Seung Ri commanded. IU glanced at the clock and gasped. When she entered the room, it was only 4:00 P.M. Now, it was 8:00 P.M.

“How...”

“Sh, continue to stare at the clock,” Seung Ri said, as the clock slowly ticked backwards. IU saw the janitor again, but this time, the janitor did the opposite thing he was supposed to be doing. For an example, when the janitor was supposed the scrape off the gum, it seemed like he was putting on the gum. IU ignored the janitor and stared at the time. 6:00.... 5:30.... 5:00... 4:25..... 4:00 P.M, IU thought slowly as she saw the janitor leave.

“Seung Ri oppa, is this a joke?” IU asked nervously, trying to find Seung Ri.

“Nope. This is serious,” Seung Ri laughed horribly, as the clock stopped ticking. IU gulped, hoping that this wasn’t what she thought it was. 

“Time froze,” IU mumbled to herself, as she got a huge head ache. She seemed to be familiar with this, but she could not recall the memory. She tried to move, but she was frozen. Suddenly, she felt Seung Ri behind her, his fingers trailing up from her shoulder to her neck. IU gulped slowly, knowing that Seung Ri was smirking at her.

“You’re so pretty, why haven’t I noticed this before?” Seung Ri wondered aloud, as IU blushed lightly. No, IU, you shouldn’t be blushing! IU scolded herself.

“Indeed, you shouldn’t be blushing,” Seung Ri agreed as if he was reading her mind, “And by drinking your blood, you won’t be able to blush.”

“Why?” IU asked.

“Because... to blush, you need blood,” Seung Ri laughed aloud, his sharp fangs on IU’s neck. IU tried to bite her lips, but she could not. “Good-bye, IU-ssi.”

Shockingly, IU’s power activated. She was able to move again! Quickly, she kicked Seung Ri’s stomach and ran away far across from him. Seung Ri groaned, loosing his grip on IU but not his grip on resuming time. IU was furious with Seung Ri.

“You trick me!” IU accused harshly, “You promised me that you were a good vampire! Yet, you were the same vampires who wanted my powers!” Seung Ri glared at IU for a moment, and then laughed evilly out loud. He soon stopped and went back to glaring at IU.

“You should’ve never believed me. Vampires can never be trusted,” Seung Ri smirked. IU hesitated for a moment, knowing that now, it was true. Yoseob was a vampire, and he had deceived IU. Now, when IU was about to put her full trust on Seung Ri, he betrayed her too.

Suddenly, Seung Ri came running towards IU with some kind of sword on his hand. IU widened her eyes as she quickly jumped up high. Is this my power? IU wondered, noticing how high she was. Seung Ri gritted his teeth as he watched IU high in the air. That was it. She just stood in the air.

She could FLY?!?!? Seung Ri thought in disbelief. IU grinned as she closed her hand tightly and then burst it open, revealing little, red flames on the tips of her fingers and a bigger, red sphere. They were warm on IU’s hand, and did not burn her skin at all. IU carefully aimed at Seung Ri, who was concentrating to freeze IU.

Quickly, IU threw the little flames on her fingers at Seung Ri. Skilled as he is, Seung Ri dodged all those little flames with ease. IU frowned as she enlarged the flaming sphere on her palm with her two hands. It was now the size of a huge meteor. Seung Ri widened his eyes as IU smirked. 

“TAKE THIS!” IU shouted on the top of her lungs as she threw the over-sized flaming ball towards Seung Ri. Seung Ri panicked, not knowing where to go. The flame was going coming faster and closer to him. Seung Ri wondered what to do.

Is he gone? IU wondered once the flame reached landed. Magically, the flame disappeared as IU looked around. There were no sign of Seung Ri. Whew, so he’s gone!

“Not so fast, ma lady,” Seung Ri’s voice said in a husky tone. IU froze as she turned around. Seung Ri quickly kicked IU’s cheek with his foot as IU fell on the ground. Her back scrapped the carpet on the stage, quickly burning her back. IU winced the pain as she slowly looked up, recognizing that Seung Ri was approaching her. She felt a sharp, cold object on her neck. She gulped slowly, knowing what it was. The sword Seung Ri held earlier.

“Good bye, IU,” Seung Ri laughed, as he raised the sword. IU tightly closed her eyes, until....

“IU!” someone shouted. The two quickly looked towards the voice, and gasped. It was no other than Jang Wooyoung to the rescue.