COME WITH ME

My EXOtic Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The fairytale book was on a shelf. It then started to glow and after a few seconds, you came out and landed hard on the floor.

 

“Who’s there? Son? My son, are you back?” You heard a female voice. You stood up from the floor and glance around and saw a huge family portrait on the wall across you. *I might be in someone else’s home.*

 

You instantly turn back and try to find the book on the shelf. *Where are you? It’s better if I also take care of you.* You thought and tap your fingers along the different books but you can’t seem to find it.

 

“Son?” Her footsteps gradually become louder and sweat started to form on your head. *Come on. Aha!* You saw it and grabs it but it was stuck between two thick books. *ARRGH!*

 

“Son? I know you’re there and I’m sorry for doing what I did before. Please forgive me.”

 

You have no choice. The door was just beside the shelf and you knew you’ll get caught and be mistaken as a robber or something. *I’ll get you back oneday.*

 

You quickly got out before they could see you and run to, who knows where.

 

*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*

 

You were frozen on your spot. Not because you felt cold or anything. You were astounded at the people walking on the streets. How they were clothed, their appearance, and how boys and girls just casually hold hands together and be so…..close.

 

*What kind of a creature are they?! Don’t they know manners?!* You shook your head in disapproval and walk your way to the other side where there weren’t so much people, mainly because you don’t want to touch skins with anyone.

 

Walking along the streets you can’t help but feel at awe with anything. The street lights were almost near each other, at your kingdom, only around the castle and the plaza has it. You can’t even see any horse but instead, this moving 4-wheeled-thingy that you don’t know what it is called.

 

Truly, attention doesn’t seem much of a problem to you back home since you’re always the attention but walking on these unknown streets and feeling the stares and glares every people make as they saw you, you felt vulnerable. There are no knights to protect you. There are no dragons that can come and save you.

 

“Oh my, what is that girl wearing? Feeling some kind of a princess, what the hell is she thinking?” A girl hissed as she and her friend passed by you. “Maybe she’s just cosplaying. She’s pretty though.”

 

*Cosplaying? We don’t have a word like that b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter