IT'S MY FAULT?!

My EXOtic Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Kris boiled up and punches Luhan across his face that made him fall hard on the ground.

 

“You knew it long ago, don’t you?” He narrowed his eyes at him. “Hyung, stop…” Tao grab his arms but he was just pushed away.

 

“Almost 2 months. It’s almost 2 months that she’s staying inside the house and you didn’t dare tell me, Tao, and Lay?!” He shouted.

 

Luhan stood back up while holding on to his bleeding lips.

 

“HOW DARE YOU?!” Kris threw another punch that sent Luhan lying back on the ground.

 

Tao wanted to stop Kris again but Lay held him back. “Don’t….it’ll just get worse.”

 

“Tell me…why? HUH?! Why didn’t you tell us that Haerin is Princess Hae?! WHY?!” Kris exclaimed.

 

“I just want her to be safe. The lesser the people know about her existence, the better.” Luhan sat up and stared at Kris.

 

“So, you’re really planning on hiding it until the end if ever we didn’t notice it by ourselves? Wow….jinjja… How the hell did I met you again? Because if I haven’t, I wouldn’t be stuck here in this stupid world.”

 

“So you’re telling me it’s my fault? Did I tell you to interrupt and make a scene in front of our lawmakers that was by that time thinking of my consequence because someone told them I touched the princess? Did I drag the three of you there? I should be the only one stuck in this world but the three of you tried to get and rescue me! If you haven’t then I’LL BE THE ONLY ONE SUFFERING! NOW, THEY’RE 4 OF US! And you’re telling me it’s my fault? HUH?!”

 

“I was little by then. If I already have the right mind at that time, I would never, ever do that and let myself be stuck in here forever. And you know what? That’s the biggest regret I’ve had in my life. If only I didn’t met you in the first place, I would never have any care about them sending you here.”

 

With that, Kris jump off from the top of the building and flew away.

 

“Don’t mind him that much, Luhan. We all know that he’s from a family of dragons. He’s disappointed that he couldn’t be what his father wanted him to be, the mightiest dragon that has ever existed that can protect our whole kingdom, especially the Princess and her family. That’s his motto since we were little you should know that.” Lay murmured.

 

“You don’t have to remind me again, that makes me feel like I’m really at fault for all of these.” 

 

Lay scooped down to his level and puts

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter