IT'S TRUE!

My EXOtic Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Come! Don’t be afraid! They’re really friendly!” You grab Nari by her wrist and drag her to the table but she stopped midway. “I think they don’t like me.” “They will, don’t worry.” Sehun murmured and the three of you then proceeded.

 

“Hey guys! I have a new friend!” You waved at them. “Friend?” Nari blinked at you. You nodded at her. “Well, if you don’t mind.”

 

She then gave it a thought and smiled. “I would love too.”

 

Both of you then sat next to each other. “Okay, this might be confusing for the first time but you’ll get use to it soon after.” You started pointing and naming the 12 guys around the table.

 

You were hoping that they would smile back at her and wave but all they do was nod their head and look away, except for Sehun who were sitting across from you. Even Chanyeol had a blank face.

 

*Okay? What’s up with these guys?! I understand Kris and Kai since they’re normally like that but the others?*

 

“So! Let’s eat!” You awkwardly grab your utensils and started chewing down your food.

 

*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*

 

“I don’t like her. Well, she looks okay and innocent but I don’t know, I just really don’t like her presence.” Xiumin hissed.

 

“I think Sehun had gone crazy for entertaining her.” Chen added. “No, I’m not! I’m just doing it for Haerin. Do you think I like her too? NO WAY!”

 

You were lying down your bed, waiting for them to call for you to dinner when someone knocked. *I guess dinner’s ready.*

 

You stood up and opened the door, revealing a grinning Chanyeol. “Look, stop grinning at me like there’s no tomorrow because it’s not making me happy, especially the way you all acted in front of Nari! Now I’m not in the mood to eat dinner!” You closed your door in front of his face and sank back on your bed.

 

Chanyeol didn’t leave and went inside your room. You felt a weight on your bed and sighed. “I said I’m not eati—” “Don’t worry, it’s not dinner time yet. I’m just here to continue my story.” You turned to face him with a poker face. “Too late Mr. Story Teller, I don’t want to hear any of your stories anymore.”

 

You turned around on your tummy and put a pillow over your head.

 

“Where were we? Oh, I remember. So then the princess sulks and found herself alone in her room for several weeks. She was—” “I think you’re the one who have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter