COOKIES

My EXOtic Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Kris furrowed his eyebrows, thinking deeply of what he had just smelled a while ago. He’s definitely sure it’s the witch but a part of him still doesn’t believe that the witch would ever go on earth because if she does, she can never go back, unless she had the gem.

 

*Of course, it’s with the princess. It’s not with her.*

 

“Thinking too much?” Lay tossed a can of soda to him as he sat beside him. “Your expression tells me something’s wrong. Spill.”

 

Kris hesitated for a moment but soon told him about the smell.

 

“SERIOUSLY?! You’re not kidding, right? I mean.. how..how can she…”

 

“I’m also confused, alright. But the thing is, before I can trace the exact location where the smell is coming from, it then vanishes. I know that she uses black spell so nobody can trace her but I think the shield somehow is starting to degrade. Maybe she just used a temporary spell on her to shield her because she thinks that no dragon is on earth so it’s no use if she has a strong spell to protect her.” Kris explained.

 

“Do Tao and Luhan know about this?”

 

“No, they don’t. So you better keep your mouth shut. I don’t want to worry them since I’m still not sure about it. But I’ll keep my senses alert so you don’t have to worry also.”

 

“But they have the right to—”

 

 “Just shut your mouth and sleep. Damn it.” Kris crushed the empty can of soda with his hand and threw it on the ground before entering his cabin to take his rest.

 

*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*

 

You sank down on your bed as soon as the 13 of you arrived home. It was 3 pm. You felt exhausted from the field trip. *If I have known it will be this tiring, I shouldn’t have come.*

 

You close your eyes, preparing to sleep when something bugs you. You immediately sat up and thought about it. *But I know I can do more than that before I can be this tired.* You raised an eyebrow and grab hold of your gem. *Is this not the real one?*

 

After a few seconds, you began to chuckle and lie back down. “Who are you kidding? You’re thinking too much! Of course it’s real! Just sleep, okay?”  

 

*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*

 

“Argh!” You growled as you sped up to your class.

 

*Those boys haven’t even had the tiniest ounce of kindness to wake me up! Now I’m gonna be late for class!*

 

As soon as you arrived, you immediately tried to catch your breath before sitting down on your sea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter