CONFUSED

My EXOtic Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Chan….Chanyeol…it…it wasn’t me!”

“No! It is YOU!”

“It wasn’t! I…I won’t kill your father, why would I?”

“Well, YOU JUST DID!”

“No…no.. I..I—”

 

Chanyeol sat up from bed with cold sweat on his forehead, panting and with his mouth hanging open.

 

*Another nightmare.* He shut his eyes for a moment to regain back his breathings. He then immediately thought of you, of everything you have said to him.

 

*Should I? Should I go talk to my mom?* He massaged his temples and sighed. *The things you make me do Haerin.*

 

*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*

 

“Hey, where are you going?” Nari followed Chanyeol out.

 

“After much thought, I…..I decided to talk to her. I think I’ll regret if I never even hear what she have to say and so, thank you for getting me to my senses.”

 

Nari just blinked her eyes, not knowing what he was saying. “A…are you okay?” Chanyeol eyed her.

 

“A..ah, yes, yes I am.” She just smiled and turn to leave. *What the hell is he talking about? Flirty princess.*

 

As soon as she turned around, she then saw you. You smirked. “Not knowing what to do huh? Do you think you can be me? No. Never.”

 

“Do you want to go with me? I’ll…..I’ll let you borrow the book. It’s just that, I don’t wanna go there alone.” He rubbed the back of his neck.

 

Your eyes then widened as you stare at him. *The book, MY BOOK!*

 

“YES! YES!! I’LL COME!!” You shouted and ran towards him, ready to give him the tightest hug but stop midway. *What’s the point? I’ll just be hurting myself. I would feel glad if I hug him but he will never feel anything back.*

 

“YES! YES!! I’LL COME!!” Nari mimicked you and instead, she was the one who gave Chanyeol the hug.

 

At that instant moment, your heart broke into pieces. You saw Chanyeol smiling widely as he hugged her back.

 

“Hey! Stop it!” You tried holding on to Nari to yank her back but you can’t. Tears started to flow but it was just useless.

 

Nari saw you crying and the hell it was such an amazing thing for her to see. *Thank you for crying in front of me princess, I now know whom you loved the most out of all of them.*

 

“No….no. Just….please…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter