CONSPIRACY

My EXOtic Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Everybody was Kung Fu fighting!

Those cats were fast as lightning.

 

You heard as you were coming down the stairs.

 

You saw Tao sitting on the couch with his eyes glued to the television.

 

“What are you watching?” You murmured as you sit beside him. “YA!” He then exclaimed and punches sideward. Good thing you avoided it in time. “YAYAYAYA!” He then punches on all sides and you luckily avoided it again.“Oh. Sorry. I didn’t notice you there.” He turned to you and scratched the back of his neck.

 

You stared at him for a while before coming back to reality. “It…it’s okay.” You waved it off and glance at the screen. “WOW! A PANDA CAN KICK?!” “It’s just an animated movie, that’s why. It doesn’t happen in real life. Well, I can say I’m the Kung Fu Panda in real life.” He stood up and did a pose.

 

“Y..yeah….right…. I’ll…..I’ll go..I’m already sleepy..” You awkwardly walk away and went back to your room.

 

As soon as you sat down, you heard someone singing. You can’t make out the voice really well but it’s soothing and was accompanied by a stringed instrument that you don’t know what it is called.

 

You began to relax and unknowingly smile as you slip inside your blanket and snuggle on your pillow. *Whoever you are, I just wish you would do that every night.*

 

Lay puts down his guitar after a few minutes. *I bet she’s already asleep.*

 

He walks over to the wall and tried to listen to it and didn’t hear any sound. *Sleep tight Haerin-ah.*

 

*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*

 

Classes ended and you and Sehun walk your way towards the locker area. “I’ll just go to the comfort room. I’ll meet you in front of your locker.” You nodded and went your way.

 

You opened your locker only, again, to stumble and fall on the ground. Envelopes with different colors, shapes, and sizes piled up to you. *What’s this?*

 

You randomly picked on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter