H...HOW?

My EXOtic Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 “HOT! HOT!” You fanned your mouth and immediately swallowed the corndog. “Be careful next time!” Luhan took the corndog from you and started blowing on it.

 

“Here.” Luhan put it near your lips. “Ah~” “It must still be hot.” You remarked. “I already blow it. It’s okay now.” You then opened your mouth and took a bite. “Yummy!” You put your thumbs up and took another bite.

 

“You should eat also, I don’t like eating alone.” You pouted and grab it from him. You mimicked his blowing and held it in front of him. “Ah~” Luhan chuckled and took a bite but he suddenly choked on it and started coughing.

 

“W..w..what’s wrong?! Are you okay?!” You started patting his back. “W..water..water..” He managed to say. “Water?! But I don’t have any water with me.. Wait!” You then looked around panicking in search for water.

 

You spotted a nearby shop and just run towards it and grab a bottle of water from their freezer. “Hey! Lady! You should pay for that!” But you just ignored her and went back to Luhan and opened the lid before giving it to him.

 

 Luhan gulped half of it until he doesn’t feel the food stuck on his throat anymore. “Thank you.” He smiled. “Lady! You should pay for it!” The seller began running to you. “Is she addressing you?” Luhan raised his brow at you. “N..no! W..why would she? Let’s go.” You grab his wrist and made your way into the middle of the crowd to lose her.

 

*Wew! That was close.*

 

You let go of Luhan’s wrist, but it was a bad idea. “Luhan!” You reached your hand out again but the two of you were starting to be drag apart by the crowd. “Haerin!” Luhan tried to reach for you but can’t.

 

The stop light became red and you were being drag in the middle of the street but you didn’t dare cross and tried to walk back to where you were earlier. But the force of the people walking opposite of you keeps bringing you back on the middle.

 

Luhan then stared at the stoplight and there were only a few seconds left till it changes to green. “HAERIN! WALK AHEAD! DON’T WALK BACK! I’LL JUST MEET YOU AT THE OTHER SIDE! HAERIN!” But no matter how loud he screams, the p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter