SUPERMARKET

My EXOtic Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 “Suho hyung, I’ll just go to the market.” You heard D.O talking to Suho.

 

You look around and Exo were just sitting and staring at the television. *I don’t want to be stuck here with lazy guys.* You scrunched your nose and stood up.

 

“Mind if I come?” You raised your hand and grinned.

 

*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*

 

The surroundings were awfully quiet as the both of you walk towards the mart.

 

D.O peeks at you but looks away immediately as you took a glance at him. You chuckled and shook your head as you walk ahead of him.

 

“Hey! Why are you walking ahead! You don’t even know the way!” D.O run after you and grabs your wrist. “Just stay right beside me, I don’t want to lose you.” He murmured as he pulled you next to him.

 

 “Then….I’ll just follow you.” You went behind him and motioned for him to start walking.

 

“No, I said to just stay beside me. I cannot see you if you’re following behind. What if something happened to you and I didn’t notice it?” He pulled you again to his side and firmly grabs your hand. “No letting go till we reach the mart, understand?!” You were startled at his sudden aggressive voice so you just nodded.

 

As soon as he wasn’t facing you anymore, D.O can’t help but blush at his hands on yours and secretly smiled to himself.

 

The moment you both entered the mart, you removed your hands and stare at him. “You said till we reach the mart. Well, we’re here!” You whispered and saw some people pushing a 4-wheeled-metal-cart and pointed at it. “I’ll go get one!”

 

D.O stared at his hands and sighed. *I should have said till we got home.*

 

“Look! I got one! Come on!” You appeared in front of him with the cart. “I’ll push! You, stay inside!” You motioned for him to sit inside the cart. “I saw some people doing it and I wanted to try it!”

 

D.O began laughing. “You wanted me to stay inside?! No, that’s not gonna happen! You can never make me sit in there! NEVER!” He continued to laugh.

 

“What if I say you can hold my hand again later till we got home?”

 

D.O stopped laughing and blinked at you. “Never

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter