FINALLY

My EXOtic Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“This is how you convert, look into this problem carefully and I’ll teach you step by step. Convert 78 lbs to kg. First step is—” Chen stopped as he noticed that you weren’t responding. “Aigoo…..sleepyhead.” He chuckled for a bit and stared at you.

 

Your arms were rested on the table as your head was on top of it. He carefully curled a strand of your hair on your ears for it not to cover your face. “It must have been hard for you. Losing your memory, not knowing who your parents is or even your own name, it’s really frustrating right?”

 

“You’re really different from all the girls I’ve known, and possibly from the girls over all, don’t you know that? I guess that’s your charm.”

 

He then closed the book and organized his desk. He turned to you again and smiled.

 

He gently sat you up and places his arms on your waist and your legs and lifted you up. You were too deep asleep for you to notice or feel anything.

 

“Hyung—” Tao opened the door and was about to ask Chen something when he saw him carrying you. “Please kindly open her door for me.” Chen murmured as he walked out of his room. Tao obliged. Chen then places you on your bed and pulls the blankets over you.

 

“Good night.” He whispered, then closes the light and went out of the room.

 

*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*

 

“M..mother…F..father…don’t leave me…don’t leave me!” You shot up from bed. Your breathing was heavy and felt water escaped from your eyes. You were crying. *It was just a dream.* You touched your forehead and felt the cold sweat on it. You gulped and wipe away your tears.

 

You stood up and walk to the window, only to find that it’s still dark outside, the moon was shining brightly and the cool breeze helped you to stay calmer.

 

You hop out of the window and find you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter