WHERE ARE YOU?

My EXOtic Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 “Haerin….Haerin-ah, it’s time to eat..” Xiumin knocked on your door.

 

“Haerin-ah?” He then opened the door but to his surprise, you weren’t on your bed. *She must be in the shower.*

 

He walked towards the shower and knocked but no one’s responding. He peeked in and found no one. “H…h…Haerin? Haerin! Haerin-ah! Where are you?!”

 

He began to panic and run in every corner in your room. *She’s not here. Maybe she’s outside.*

 

He alerted the other boys and searched for you inside the house and out on the nearby streets.

 

None. No trace of you.

 

Chanyeol began to bite his nails in frustration. *Where…where are you? D…don’t make me so worried… I..I can’t…*

 

“I think Kris, Tao, Lay, and Luhan still not came back after they left yesterday. Maybe Haerin’s with them.” Kai tried to reason out.

 

“The 4 of them went back to China, they told me. Haerin’s not with them, she’s still with us yesterday.” Suho kicked in.

 

“W..we have to find her! I..I cannot let her wander on the streets alone!” Chanyeol turned his headin every direction and started running again.

 

“CHANYEOL!” Suho shouted that made Chanyeol stopped.

 

“We want to find her, we really do. But think about it, where will we start? She’s not around the neighborhood! We all know for a fact that she lost her memory so she doesn’t know people that much! Where will she go?!”

 

“If you don’t want to find her, I will.”

 

“I…I didn’t mean it like that! Chanyeol!” Suho then let out a deep breath and looked at the ground. *Haerin, where could you be? Don’t leave us just like this. If by chance your memory just came back and you went back to where you really live, can’t you notify us first? You’re really making it diffivult for us.*

 

“I’ll….I’ll go check is she’s wander in the school grounds.” “I’ll go with Kai.” Sehun then went with Kai.

 

“I’ll go to the supermarket where I usually take her.” D.O then also went accompanied by Xiumin.

 

“We’ll try and find her at the mall.” Baekhyun and Chen then run to the nearest bus stop.

 

Suho looked around his surroundings again and sighed. *Haerin, where exactly are you?* With that, he started to run and to look for you again.

 

*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*

 

“She’s a.. mamamamamachine, she’s a..mamamamamachine..”

 

As soon as the song ends, you removed your earphones and sat up and stretched your arms up.

 

“Good morning world!” You checked your watch and found out it’s already half past 12. “More like, Good afternoon.” You murmured and smiled to yourself.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter