PROTECT

My EXOtic Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 You slowly and heart-heavily walk your way towards Exo’s house. You know for a fact that they wouldn’t know what had happened and you don’t have any idea how you would let them know.

 

First of all, they can’t see you, they can’t hear you, and they can’t feel you! How will you even start with your mission to save them and your kingdom? But you know that anybody else that you wouldn’t give in without a fight, if there is still a way to fight that witch.

 

The front door then opens revealing Suho and the garbage bags he was holding. *It’s a Saturday, it’s garbage collection day.* You thought silently to yourself.

 

You approached him and just followed him closely. “Hey, you know what? Out of all of you, you’re the one I’m most thankful for. You’re the one who found me. If it hadn’t been for you, I don’t know what life will I be living right now, and if it hadn’t been for you, I wouldn’t meet you and the rest of you. I guess it’s what you call fate that brought me into you guys. Just…just….” You started tearing up. “…..thank you.”

 

You wiped your tears away and followed him inside.

 

Nothing has really changed. Kai is still on the sofa, watching television. Xiumin is busy eating his baozis beside Kai. “Haerin-ah, you want some?” Xiumin offered and your hopes immediately risen up. *H..h…he can see me?!*

 

Well, not exactly. Nari then appeared behind you and walk through you towards Xiumin. “Of course I want some! You know that it’s my favorite!” She sat beside him and started eating.

 

Your hopes then vanished in an instant. You saw her smirk your way.

 

“I want some too!” Sehun opened his mouth in front of Nari and she happily let him bite on her piece.

 

Chen was walking down the stairs when Baekhyun called him. “Yah! Catch!” He immediately threw the soccer ball as hard as he could, obviously want Chen to be hit by it. Well, he dodged at the right time for it not to him so it hit the picture frame on the wall instead.

 

“BAEKHYUN!” Everybody shouted but you found yourself sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter