'THIS' CLOSE.

My EXOtic Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Princess! You’re ho….me…” Xiumin looked at you then at Nari. “W..what is she doinge here?” “We are partners for our project. We will do it in my room so, don’t disturb us.” You eyed them.

 

Nari shyly ducked behind you and followed you upstairs. “It’s okay, they don’t eat people.” You murmured. She just nodded and both of you went in your room.

 

“Oh! That’s right! I can ask Chen to help us out!”

 

“Suho! Ya! Nari is in the house!” Xiumin run to Suho and told him. “WHAT?! Haerin didn’t tell me that she would come! Even though she might, I would never permit her to! Who knows? Maybe she just befriended her because that girl wants to be close to us! Damn fan girl!” Suho stomped his way towards your room.

 

You were about to call for Chen when you saw Suho approaching. “Suho, have you seen Chen? I, I mean we need his help for our project.” “Haerin, can we talk? Privately?” Suho said with greeted teeth and nodded at his room.

 

You rolled your eyes and sighed. “Only 5 minutes, I still have a lot to do. Nari, just stay there, I’ll be back!” You closed the door and headed towards Suho’s room.

 

“You didn’t ask for my permission, haven’t you?” “Well…I admit that I didn’t but we need to do our project, please?” You shot him your puppy eyes but he just looked away. *Don’t fall for it Suho, don’t*

 

“I’m not falling for it so make her go home now. Chen will gladly do your project for you so don’t worry about it, okay?”

 

*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*

 

“Haerin..” Sehun opened your door to your room but found Nari inside instead of you. “Oh….” He was about to go when Nari pulled him back. “Wait..uhmm…can I know where’s the bath..bathroom is?” Nari stared at him.

 

“It’s right there….” He pointed but her stare at him made him stare back at her. Without knowing, Sehun started to fall under her spell and can’t make himself look away. There’s something that made him felt uneasy inside but he still continued to stare at her eyes.

 

“Nari.” You appeared behind them and Nari blink her eyes and looked away. *DAMN IT! I was only this close to make him fall under my spell!*

 

Sehun also blink his eyes but was still frozen at his place. *W..w..what was that?*

 

“Nari, look, I’m..I’m sorry but, I think you should..should go. I’ll..I’ll do the project so—” “Okay, I sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter