A FRIEND

My EXOtic Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“NO! We will never let you lay any of your fingers on her! NEVER!” Your mom spats but just earned her a hard slap on the cheek by the witch.

 

“How can you stop me? You’re already locked up here in my lair, together with your stupid King.” She hissed and crossed her arms.

 

“Tell me, where’s the princess? You don’t want to do this the hard way, right? So just hand her to me.” “You can kill me right here, right now, but I won’t tell you.”

 

“Well, it’s okay. There’s only one place you can hide her anyways.” The witch smirked and shot the queen a death stare and went out of the cell.

 

“Don’t let any of them get out or else, you’ll be the next meal to my favorite pet.” She warned her guards who in turn bowed at her and closed the ward.

 

“I’ll be somewhere for about some time. I’ll just go have some fun hunting in earth.”

 

*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*

 

You shot up from your sleep and breathed heavily.

 

*No, it was just a dream, another nightmare. It’s not true. My parents can never be captured by the evil witch.*

 

You stood up and headed towards the kitchen to drink some water.

 

Nearing the kitchen, you saw some silhouette and heard a slurping sound next to the table. It was so dark so you couldn’t figure out if it’s real or just your imagination.

 

Your heart started to race as you gulp and tried to reach for something that you can hold on to for protection.

 

You grab a pan next to the counter and slowly reach for the lights.

 

*1…2….3.* You opened the light and held the pan above the silhouette’s head, ready to knock him out.

 

“WAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!” Xiumin screamed. You were about to hit him when you eventually came to your senses that it was Xiumin.

 

“WAAAHH!! OH MY!!! BAOZI!!! YOU SCARED ME!!”

 

“I sacred you? I should be the one saying that!” He put his hand on his chest and tried to catch his breath.

 

Seconds later, you heard footsteps rampaging from the stairs.

 

“WHAT HAPPENED?!” Suho were the first to appear, followed by others.

 

They stared at you and the pan you were holding then shifted their gaze to Xiumin who was sitting on the corner with a bowl full of kimchi spaghetti on his lap. “Got hungry. Want some?” He blinked at them and held out his chopsticks.

 

“S..s..sorry..I though he’s…he’s a bad person or something.” You shrugged.

 

“I woke up because of the screams only to see a situation like this. Are you kidding me?” Kai said with a poker face and w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter