THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG

My EXOtic Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Come on, let’s go to sleep.” The 4 Chinese members were about to go their separate rooms when Kris suddenly halted and raised his brow. “Nothing’s right. There’s something wrong.” He sniffed.

 

The other 3 then froze. They knew that Kris wouldn’t joke with them. If he says there’s something wrong, there’s really something wrong.

 

He started following the smell that led him in front of your room. He put his hand on the doorknob and turned it open. The room was dark since all lights were off but your figure lying on the bed is lighted by the moonlight coming from the open window.

 

He opened the lights causing the figure to stir uncomfortably and wake up. He then stood in front of the bed.

 

Nari immediately sat up and rubbed her eyes. *I’m just having a really good dream but this moron woke me up.*

 

“Oh! Kris! You’re here!” Nari sat up and beamed.

 

Kris nodded at Tao and he immediately closed the door. “Wh…why are the 4 of you here?” Nari asked.

 

“Speak now or forever hold your peace. Where’s Haerin?” Kris shot her a question back.

 

“W..w…What? W…what are you talking about? I’m here.”

 

Kris then rolled his eyes and walked much closer to her. Lay was about to interfere him, afraid that you’ll get hurt but Luhan held him back. “He knows what he’s doing. We should trust him.”

 

“I’ll count to three. One…………..two………….” Kris began counting. “W…what are you…you doing? Wh….why are you doing this to me!” Nari then became confused. *H…how would they know that I’m fake? Are they just guessing? Human would never know that I’m fake.* Nari then stared at Kris. “Are you possibly—” “….three!” In just a millisecond, she was pushed up to the wall.

 

“K…kris…” She coughed and tried to set her foot back on the ground but he was to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter