SIN

My EXOtic Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Sin. You have sinned. You have greatly sinned to your people and to your kingdom. You think nobody saw that? I saw it and I’ll make sure to strip you off your place as a princess. Or better yet, strip your head off and hang it in the plaza for everyone to see.

 

“WAAAHHH!” You screamed and sat up on your bed. Your cold sweat began to drip from your forehead as your heart raced. *It was just a dream. A dream. A nightmare.*

 

“Hey, are you okay?! What happened?!” Luhan sat up beside you. You gazed at him. “Why are you on my bed?! Why are you—” “You let me sleep with you.”

 

At that instant, you covered your body with your blanket. “We just sleep together, nothing happened. I didn’t…I didn’t do anything to you…”

 

“GET OFF!!” You pushed him away and off the bed as the others started to pile in your room after they heard you scream.

 

You then panicked and started to cry.

 

Luhan remain steady on the floor. Kris, Tao, and Lay all eyed him and he knows that he have to come up with an explanation or else comrades or not, they’ll severely punish him for doing something to you.

 

*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*

 

Luhan flew to the wall as Kris punched him. They were at an empty garage far away from you and the others so all of you won’t see or hear anything from them.

 

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! HUH?! SLEEPING WITH THE PRINCESS? IS THAT HOW LOW YOU REALLY ARE?!” Kris began to shout at him.

 

“I DIDN’T DO ANYTHING WRONG! WE JUST LAY SIDE TO SIDE ON THE BED! BESIDES, SHE LET ME!” Luhan screamed back.

 

“Fine, let’s put it that way. She let you, BUT WHY THE HELL IS SHE SCREAMING AND CRYING?!” Kris was about to punch him again but Tao and Lay got hold of him. “Lets’ calm down first and talk this out.” Lay murmured.

 

“CALM DOWN?! HOW CAN I?! I’M A DRAGON! I HAVE TO PROTECT THE PRINCESS, THAT’S WHO I AM BUT I FAILED TO! NOW, TELL ME AGAIN, HOW CAN I CALM DOWN?! I SHOULDN’T HAVE TRUSTED THAT CHEAP OVER THERE!” He pointed and stare Luhan with disgust.

 

“We know that she was destined for you as you were destined but that’s before

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter