RLAB.

My EXOtic Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Do you need some help? I can see nobody wants to help you in here.” You entered the kitchen. “N…n..no…I’m…I’m fine on…on my own.. You..you can go…” D.O muttered but you ignored what he just said and stood beside him.

 

This will be your first time tasting his dish since Exo just ordered some take outs last few days.

 

“Are you always the one cooking?” “Y…yes…b..but sometimes X..Xiumin hyung would..would help me.” You nodded, trying to keep yourself from giggling from his cute stuttering.

 

“So what are you cooking?” You peeked at the pot and pointed your finger at it. “D..d..don’t touch it! You..you might burn…burn yourself..” “Oooohhh….I got burned..” You teased.

 

You dipped your fingers at a bowl with food in it and tasted it, only to cough it out. “This is too spicy!” “Th..that’s a..a red pepper paste…” “Oh. I should’ve known. That’s why the color is flaming red. I thought it’s a tomato soup.” You then heard him chuckle.

 

“But it’s really cool.” “Wh…what’s cool?” “A guy cooking and so is the different things you use to cook food.” *Only girls can cook back at home and we only use wood for fire.* “D..d…don’t worry. You’ll…you’ll remember everything one…one day and figure…figure out how to use these things..”

 

You can’t hold it anymore. You burst out, laughing while holding your stomach. “Why do you keep stuttering? Oh my!” You laugh some more and roll on the floor, yes, like a buffalo. RLAB.

 

D.O stared at you with his O___O expression for a few moments before laughing along.

 

“Crazy…” You heard someone whispered that made you stop from laughing and look up to see Kai drinking water. You wrinkled your nose and stood up. He puts the bottle back in what they call ‘the refrigerator’ that you first thought was some kind of a winter-making machine.

 

He rolled his eyes then walked out.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter