PINK

My EXOtic Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It is weekend and you woke up later than usual. You walk out of your room but felt something is missing. *Why does the house feel empty?*

 

You then suddenly heard a loud laugh coming from downstairs. You run down and saw Chanyeol sitting alone in front of the television while laughing. “You’re the only one awake?! Are they all still asleep?!” “Nah. They all went to see their parents, since it is mother’s day.” “Oh……..then, why are you here?” “Just because..” He answered everything without looking away from the television.

 

“Oh! You’re awake! Good morning!” Tao come down the stairs. “You too?!” “I’m not from here, you know.”

 

That statement then shot right up to you. *HE’S ALSO NOT FROM HERE?!*

 

Tao saw you shocked expression and explained. “I mean….. not in this country.” *Wew…that was close.. I thought I’m gonna be found out..* Tao then regained his normal breathing.

 

 “Oh. So, there are only 3 of us in here?” “6.” Lay walk out of the kitchen. “Me, Tao, Luhan and Kris are all from another country. We’re far away from out parents so we can’t easily visit them.”

 

You then sighed and look away. *I miss my parents.* “Don’t worry Haerin, I know one day you’ll remember everything.” Tao smiled at you. *Yeah right.* “I..guess..” You fake a smile and rolled your eyes.

 

“Speaking of that, have you remembered something lately?” You frowned and shook your head. You saw Lay’s face saddened. “Ah! My head hurts! I think I’m remembering something!” Immediately, the 3 of them turned their gazes to you. *Okay, what am I gonna say? I’ve never really lost my memory in the first place.*

 

You close your eyes and rubbed your temples. “Think hard, you can do it!” Tao cheered beside you.

 

At the same time, Luhan came walking down the stairs and was confused of the situation. “What’s happening?” “Shhhh!” Tao put a finger on his lips. “Haerin’s remembering something!” Luhan blink for a few seconds then chuckled. *Keeping up with your act huh?* He went to the kitchen and grab something to drink. It wasn’t a big deal to him since, of course, he knows.

 

“I…I..” “Come on! You can do it!” Tao keeps blabbering. “I…I…Aha! I got it!” You opened your eyes and fused your hands together. “My favorite color is pink! Now I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter