THE BALL part I

My EXOtic Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“And last but not the least, let’s all welcome the representatives from SM Academy!”

 

Chanyeol offered his hand and smiled. “Don’t be nervous, I’m here.” You stared at him and sincerity is written in his eyes. *I’m not nervous because I have to walk down from this grand stairs and be stared at by many people. I’m used to that even as a child. I’m nervous because it would be my first time doing it with you.*

 

You smiled back and put your hand over his.

 

Spotlight was flashed to the both of you as you slowly and steadily descend from the staircase.

 

All eyes and heads were on you and Chanyeol.

 

“I think we already have our Princess and Prince of the night.” The Emcee declared but later on chuckled. “Just kidding, of course, we’ll do it fairly. So for now, enjoy the night and the buffet is over there if ever you got hungry or you can ask some from our waiters, they are the ones with the masks on.”

 

Soon as you set on leveled ground, you noticed that your hand was still on his but the both of you have no intentions of letting go yet. *Well, I guess I won’t have to let go until he doesn’t.* You thought and blushed.

 

“So, what do you want to do first? Eat? Or do you want to meet the other guests? We can talk to them if you want.” “I guess I’ll go with—” A guy then bumped into the both of causing your hands to unlink.

 

“Oh, I’m sorry.” The guy with the mask on bowed and continued to walk ahead with some drinks on the tray on his hand.

 

Chanyeol stared at the guy’s retreating figure and the guy’s back view was too familiar to him. *Baekhyun. I knew you’ll come.*

 

“Excuse me, Kim Haerin from SM Academy right?” You turned around nodded at the guy. “I’m L. Joe from TOP High.” He offered his hand for a hand shake but you just stared at it, not knowing what to do.

 

“You’re supposed to shake his hands.” Chanyeol whispered. “Oh.”

 

You took his hand and shook it. “Nice to meet you.”

 

“Coming through! Sorry!” Another guy with the mask on just walked through in between you and L. Joe, slightly pushing L. Joe farther from you.

 

Chanyeol began chuckling. *Xiumin. I guess they’re all here.* You peeked at Chanyeol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter