HE'S A HUMAN!

My EXOtic Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Luhan handed you a bottle of water as soon the both of you sat down on a bench in a park nearby. You gulped everything in just one shot and wipes away the water around your mouth with the back of your hand.

 

“Do you feel much better now?” He asked as he took the bottle from your hands. You nodded and slightly smiled at him. “Thank you.”

 

He gazed down at your knee as he notices something. “You are bleeding! Where and how did you get this?!” He kneeled in front of you and examined it.

 

“Now that you mentioned it, I clearly remembered it’s been days since I’ve got this and why is it still bleeding? I really don’t know how I got this wound but it sure is not healing quickly.”

 

Luhan then became much more concerned. *This should’ve been gone by now. She’s always wearing her necklace so that should’ve gave her strength and immunity*

 

“Wait here, I’ll just go and buy some medicine.” “Okay but I’m sure it won’t be of any help.” You reminded him but he still went and bought some anyway.

 

*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*

 

“Hey Nari.” D.O greeted as he took the garbage out. He was about to go inside the house when he did a double take. *Did I just said ‘Nari’?*

 

He looked back to where he spotted her but found no one. “Okay. I think I’m just getting crazier.” He shook his head and closed the door.

 

“I’m hungry.” Baekhyun murmured as D.0 passed by him but was too pre occupied with his thoughts for him to notice.

 

“Hey, I said I’m HUNGRY.” Baekhyun repeated that snap him out of his thoughts. “Oh. Al.. Alright. Coming up.” He scratched his head and went to the kitchen. “Good thing he’s always around.” Baekhyun giggled to himself and sat beside Kai on the sofa. “No sitting unl-” “Cook also a portion for Kai!”

 

*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*

 

“I’m.... I’m sorry I didn’t mean....” *Argh. This is harder than I thought.* Chanyeol scratched his head. “Umm... you see...” *That isn’t any better.* He keeps pacing back and forth in thought of how to greet you. He’s behind a tree nearby and wanted to approach you as you were alone sitting on a bench.

 

“I know you’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter