DUMB

My EXOtic Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“That’s it. I’m never going to the mall again with her! So embarrassing..” Kris massages his temple. “Nobody asks you to come. Why did you go anyways?” Xiumin asked. “Because I wanted to be there when she’s gone and tell every one of you that I’m correct about my assumptions.”

 

“Well you’re not.” Lay chuckled but immediately stopped as Kris gave him a deadly glare. “I’ll just go to my room and have fun eating with my chips.” Lay looked away and headed upstairs.

 

“Hello!” You waved at Lay as you pass by him while walking down the stairs but he just ignored you. *Pfftt…Meanie..*

 

“Haerin-ah! I have a surprise for you!” Suho motioned for you to come and sit on the couch.

 

You sat down as he held out a maroon-colored clothing. “Tadah! You’re going to come to school with us!”

 

“SHE WILL WHAT?!” Kai exclaimed and popped his eyes out. *What is this?! I’ve just had my most embarrassing moment of my life back at the mall and this is much worse!*

 

“YEHEY!” Xiumin clapped excitedly. *She's going to school with us!*

 

“School? Aren’t schools just for boys?” You tilted your head at Suho. “We’re now at the 21st century. Everybody goes to school.” Chen informed you. “But I already know how to sword fight, well honestly, I’m not that good at it but at least I know. I’m the best at archery!” You pretended to do the archery and smiled as you released the arrow. “School is all about how to become a knight so they can protect our kingdo—” You stopped as you felt stares on you.

 

“School it is! It’ll be fun!” You jumped up to relieve the awkward atmosphere. “So, when do I start?” You murmured but Suho was still just staring at you. You snap your hands in front of him that made him knock out of his trance.

 

“Ah..tomorrow! You’ll be in the junior class. And oh, you’re gonna be classmates with Sehun.” “Okay!” You grab the uniform from him and started walking upstairs. “Just wake me up in the morning! Good night!”

 

*This girl is really something.* Luhan thought.

 

(A/N: So I divided EXO in to two groups based on their age. The 6 younger ones will be a junior, 18 years old; Sehun, Kai, Tao

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter