IN THE MALL

My EXOtic Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Bringing you to the mall wasn’t a good idea at all.

 

You were just beside them but after a second, you’ll go missing.

 

Some were just okay with it and murmured to themselves ‘I knew this would happen’ but some wanted to search for you.

 

“Princess? My innocent princess?” Xiumin called out and looks at all directions to find you.

 

Kai and Lay were just casually walking and waving at the girls who would smile at them, enjoying their popularity as a member of EXO, the mighty, dozen, hot men studying in SM Academy. Every year, the girl population in the school rises just because they wanted to get close and see EXO every day. Just going to the mall like today with them complete is like heaven. They rarely go to the mall as 12.

 

Sehun was walking with Luhan but neither of them talks. They both don’t want to admit that they’re searching for you but their eyes are wandering from left to right, picking up any signs of you.

 

Suho was panicking but Kris holds him in place. “Told you she’ll be gone. She’s just another fangirl.” “NO! SHE WOULDN’T DO THAT!”

 

“Hey, wanna help Suho hyung find her?” D.O whispered to Chen. “At first you don’t want her inside the house but now, it’s seems like the exact opposite.” “Nevermind.”

 

“Gucci, Gucci, Gucci~ I want some Gucci~” Tao sing to himself as he walk towards the Gucci store with a big grin and sparkly eyes.

 

 “Oh! There she is! Xiumin oppa hyung! Princess is there!” Tao spotted you at the corner of the store, staring at the leather bags and was awed at how luxurious they look.

 

Xiumin happily approached you. “There you are!” You heard someone spoke and turn yourself to look at him. “Annyeong!” You waved innocently as if you’ve done nothing wrong and are oblivious of the situation.

 

“Come on! Suho is already worried about you.” He grabs your hand and drags you back. *Oh! He’s holding my hand!* You blinked at it but Xiumin was busy getting giddy by himself for being able to hold your hand.

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol were laughing to themselves when they saw you and Xiumin going back hand in hand.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter